WIZARD OF OZ Mafia Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And damnit for taking too long to catch up. I don't literally PLAN on getting here just after the bell. >.< My stupid boss kept me an extra hour so he could yell at the person coming in to take my place for today.

Not at all. However, as scum in the Avatar game, we all had Ace pegged for Avatar.

I've felt that DPR was one of the wild card's for a while now. I wanted to get away from DPR because I figured he was a wc and in the right hands it seems that wc is very helpful. So I didnt like the idea of lynching one this early in hopes that the wwow found him and not dorothy.

What will be interesting is what happens tonight. My thoughts based on last night is that scum will probably opt out of a NK and try for a recruitment, SMC hasnt answered if we'd be notified of a conversion, but what if both parties go for DPR at night? Who wins the recruitment or maybe neither gets him, nothing happens the day continues and DPR is around to play some more.

I dont think he's lying. He is going to survive this lynch. Its just a matter of who gets him tonight to use him to their advantage. Which is why I'm hesitant to want to lynch him now because we wont get a lynch, the scum will get a chance at recruitment or NK IMO, and in the wrong hands...we are ****ed.

On the other hand, we probably need to get him out of the game. Ugh.

If I would have to make a guess, I would say you are lying. I am pretty sure you didn't know DPR was a wildcard, because he hadn't even alluded to it, unless you count asking the mod if everyone would be notified of someone finding the GW or the Wizard.

What's with the whole scum opting out of a nk thing? Thats so clearly smoke and mirrors that it is annoying. Since night lasted such a short amount of time then the most likely culprit is an action to speed up the night. The healer could have targeted the right person and the mafia could just have bad luck with a nk.

Usually in the case of someone finding someone, it is first come first serve.

If I would have to make a guess, I would say you are lying. I am pretty sure you didn't know DPR was a wildcard, because he hadn't even alluded to it, unless you count asking the mod if everyone would be notified of someone finding the GW or the Wizard.

What's with the whole scum opting out of a nk thing? Thats so clearly smoke and mirrors that it is annoying. Since night lasted such a short amount of time then the most likely culprit is an action to speed up the night. The healer could have targeted the right person and the mafia could just have bad luck with a nk.

Usually in the case of someone finding someone, it is first come first serve.

He dropped a hint...I'm kind of surprised you didnt pick up on it considering you jumped all over me for my silly interpretation of SMC's write up and comparing the verbage to your PM.

And there are many theories that could have happened, you have yours, I have mine. We dont know what happened.

He dropped a hint...I'm kind of surprised you didnt pick up on it considering you jumped all over me for my silly interpretation of SMC's write up and comparing the verbage to your PM.

And there are many theories that could have happened, you have yours, I have mine. We dont know what happened.

Quote me the hint then, if you would be so kind.

I still can't believe nobody cares Wombat had his head ripped off. That's F. U. C. K. ed up.

Haha. This game is much darker than I expected.

I still think it could have been informative to have let CTM weigh in since he's been MIA for a little while, but it's not a huge deal.

eh hem hem... here ye here ye.. I am Bledding Green and I'm am ready to proceed with my in game analysis. I will address the audience at my earliest convenience.

That is awwwl.

Haha, jackass.

:D

I was just kidding. I just wanted you to vote and get this over with. You're not really long-winded btw.

Yes I am... it's ok. :biggrin:

Runin, I was pretty transparent. I certainly buy it, although Pac didn't need to spell it out just in case someone around here is dumber than he thinks I am.

errr.. you practically put it up on a billboard and potentially gift wrapped a magic role to scum.

If you're town it was quite frankly the worst play I've ever seen... If you're scum it was just terrible but not as horrific.

Lily, tell him to talk to the avatar. I love you btw. Don't forget that just in case.

I love you, too, Hess. We'll talk about that after you lynch me, 'kay? I'll bring the thigh high boots and the whip. ;-):love0040:

Archived