WIZARD OF OZ Mafia Game Thread

SMC

I think we should look at the people trying to start a discussion about who captured the good witch last night. Obviously scum and the wwow know. It could have potentially served a pretty good purpose in narrowing down thier wwow list.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, little Ms. Dan saved you the trouble last game. ****ing shot me on night 1.

Having a rep blows.

Yes it does. But don't you worry, just takes a couple of games of suck and people will go back to ignoring you. Just look at me, after picking up a few scum wins, including one as a SK and then the last standing scum in the zombie game, I got myself triple-killed on night one of the following game. Now nobody listens to a damn thing I have to say. :biggrin:

Yes it does. But don't you worry, just takes a couple of games of suck and people will go back to ignoring you. Just look at me, after picking up a few scum wins, including one as a SK and then the last standing scum in the zombie game, I got myself triple-killed on night one of the following game. Now nobody listens to a damn thing I have to say. :biggrin:

Lol- Yea, I guess my double kill wasn't as bad as your triple kill hahaha.

I think we should look at the people trying to start a discussion about who captured the good witch last night. Obviously scum and the wwow know. It could have potentially served a pretty good purpose in narrowing down thier wwow list.

If the wwow was smart, they'd have been discussing it themselves

Maybe if you weren't so longwinded.... :D

Lol. Well done JiF. Tbh I didn't really read your posts defending lilly for the last two days....they were too long. (High 5z Dead I28). Chan, I suggest you let him sink like Sharrow is doing.

LOLz... high fize right back atchoo homie.

To the rest of you turd touchers.... I told you so. :P

Stick with the seaweed fatman.. I'm cheering you on with your diet and want updates.

Thanks you for your support and please send the cookies soon.

Me too. A happy healthy Crusher makes us all happy.

Actually a fat unhealthy Crusher makes you happy, a healthy Crusher only stares at you and wonders to himself why the **** you ain;t making him some egg rolls.

Thanks you for your support and please send the cookies soon.

Actually a fat unhealthy Crusher makes you happy, a healthy Crusher only stares at you and wonders to himself why the **** you ain;t making him some egg rolls.

He's Korean. You could've said make me some Kimchi.

I'm actually inclined to let DPR live another day. When I went back to reread the opening scene earlier and after looking over Lily's death scene, I think there's a possibility he may be telling the truth with his current story. While I've gotten myself into trouble with this line of thought before, I can't imagine the "finding" being a full on conversion scenario, as it could severely skew the game balance. Even with Toto being only a symp, we know there's another 4 scum out there still and them being able to potentially pick up 2 more teammates seems a bit out there. Plus we don't even know if we can lynch him and even if we can, I'm not sure of the particular rush.

If you all disagree with me that's fine, but I would rather go another direction. I'm heading out to lunch, but will chime in more when I get back.

:bwahaharoll:

Special needs munchkin !!! Most fitting role ever.

:rl:

Only 1 NK. Makes me think the siblings died together and that there wasnt any added power to Dorothy. So maybe the wwow did find DPR and DPR is a help to the town...but why havent we seen any results 2 nights in a row now? Maybe Dorothy just used 1 NK or maybe attempted a 2nd and failed...idk. Interesting none the less.

You have dumb brains. We already went down this path, if I post what I took as a hint, you are going to start discussing PM's again because thats what you do and SMC will smack your hand. Either way, feel free to go back and reread his posts. It happened during the I28 fiasco, so its really not that much with in the first 14 pages. Someone as sharp as you will pick up on it if you invest the time.

Dont like the Lily train...here we are on day 3 and we are stuck on the same person since day 1. We gained nothing from the nonlynch of DPR. Do we know for certain that wwow found him, or did dorothy gain the magic blast by finding the gw in DPR?

Feel like scum is being persistent to keep the focus off of them, in fact, I'm pretty confident thats whats happening. If I had to choose who we lynched, I'd say we choose DPR again. No way he is completely able to avoid lynches the entire game. Not a chance. Problem is, we dont know who found him for certain and we dont know if he can help the town.

Sucks. Everyone is so zero'd in on Lily that its pointless to go the other route. My list is Pac, Vic, Jvor. I'd like to lynch one of them or gamble and take out DPR.

You've been kinda quiet this game, Dude. Not your usual underrated scum-hunting self. I'd be down with the DPR gamble, but I think I'd rather take a shot at scum I feel more certain about being able to lynch. I didn't expect the day phase to end on DPR's lynch attempt.

I'd also like to hear from him. He's got to be welling up with just three posts a day. How about we get one of them, DPR?

Like we needed to be told special needs were involved...

Well that sucks.

I'd like to hear what DPR says with the first of his 3 posts for the day before voting. I'm not feeling good about him at all though.

There are a couple others out there that have been acting strange as well.

You've been kinda quiet this game, Dude. Not your usual underrated scum-hunting self. I'd be down with the DPR gamble, but I think I'd rather take a shot at scum I feel more certain about being able to lynch. I didn't expect the day phase to end on DPR's lynch attempt.

I'd also like to hear from him. He's got to be welling up with just three posts a day. How about we get one of them, DPR?

Why would you say I've been quiet? My post spawned the I28 mess and I was pretty vocal during that whole process. I stuck my neck out there and was trying to get different trains going instead of DPR and Lily. And I've been scum hunting, I28 was a victim of day reactions to a post of mine (this is how I typically operate). I got into with Runin and we got our hand slapped by SMC. My votes on Pac were because of his scummy play, which he's still at the top of my list. I've given my opinions which are typically overlooked anyway, so I dont really see how I'm playing any different. This whole JiF being JiF thing was blown way out of proportion because of my Batman craze and there was reason behind it...so...idk.

And after last night, I too want to hold off on DPR.

Vote Pac

Why would you say I've been quiet? My post spawned the I28 mess and I was pretty vocal during that whole process. I stuck my neck out there and was trying to get different trains going instead of DPR and Lily. And I've been scum hunting, I28 was a victim of day reactions to a post of mine (this is how I typically operate). I got into with Runin and we got our hand slapped by SMC. My votes on Pac were because of his scummy play, which he's still at the top of my list. I've given my opinions which are typically overlooked anyway, so I dont really see how I'm playing any different. This whole JiF being JiF thing was blown way out of proportion because of my Batman craze and there was reason behind it...so...idk.

And after last night, I too want to hold off on DPR.

Vote Pac

Who woulda thunk it... :rolleyes:

You led a lynch an an innocent I28 around shady reasons, tried to steer everyone away from DPR and Lily yesterday, claimed you "knew DPR was one of those wildcard roles" which was bs, and slithered around the Lily lynch chastising everyone voting her. My guess is you are scum that figured she'd flip town and wanted to come out looking purdy.... oops.

The only reason I'm not voting you YET is because I'd like to hear from DPR and everyone else. Lily was an easy call but it starts to get a bit more difficult today.

Archived