WIZARD OF OZ Mafia Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No I think Lily is scum, or not exactly what she says she is. That's why I am voting her. I had a few questions, and her actions haven't been pro town.

Sorry, I missed that because you left out the word "vote". :bag:

Reading through notes fwiw..

I like dan x and bleedin's stuff on psot counts.. i wish it wasn't dropped. In a game where townies know a mod in, scum has more incentive to hang back.

DPR vs Slats seems to make me think DPR is "convertable" based on his knowledge of the setup. I assume it's him who was converted.

DPR is basically omgus'ing pac, or atleast finding suspicious those that are suspicious of him... noob

pac is back to the bulldog that doesn't let go of something once he has an idea in thick head..

jif - still queer as a 2 dollar bill

I think AVM is innocent

Dan can't seem to make up he mind which train she likes best

Good post by hess.. but less true in this game mechanics, I'm thinking if they are voting at all, it's early on trains or late on them..

Thoughts off the top of my head are DPR's an easy guy for scum to push as being scummy. Most likely there's your scum.

Dan thinks i20 ape is funny.. must be drinking, but it's only 11am??

lily asking to be cop investigated after claiming role finder (looking for neutrals?).. scummy or bad play, i think the latter

bleeding saw the post but "was going to let it go for now" was he hoping it would be ignored and scum might have missed it? scummish

pac agees with bleedin, don't like it from him either..

jvor makes an out of character dumb point about dpr vouching for lily.. how could he.. fishing?

now jvor voting lily.. really don't like this play from him.. also all the confusion, her claim seems fairly clear..

up to page 32... taking a break..

Vote Lily

the fact that there were 2 NK's might mean scum found DPR.

WTF?

The good witch was found, just the question as to who has found him. He is to big of an enigma in this game, and will cause way more confusion and chaos then what is necessary.

So DPR needs to be eliminated, for the way he was brought to the spotlight.

As far as scum go

I am thinking

JiF

Slats

I am leaning scum on

Dan

Hess

Verb

Everyone else I am getting a pretty much good town vibe from. I had Nae figured as a townie, but that doesn't do us much good now.

Sorry, I missed that because you left out the word "vote". :bag:

A bigger WTF?

Does anyone wait around to hear from people anymore?

Let's say that the assumptions are true - not that I am allowed to reveal anything, but hypothetically - what would happen If that person was stolen from?

All of the refs are form the series of books that show up when you Wiki "The Hungry Tiger of Oz". There were a bunch of Oz tales written and that's where you'll find clues.

Unitl then, I'm stuck with only making three posts per game day.

So I'll make this one count - I have not been told who might have "found" a certain sparkly character.

I can't make more than three posts until someone frees me.

I had a nightaction, but i can't say what it is, and it's been stolen from me. I don't get it back unless the person that stole it from me is killed, and I am freed.

I f****ing hate being limited to three posts.

Right now I would most like to see Pac or Runin thrown under a gasonline truck holding a match. Verbal can be the driver. Vic can be the gas station attendant. Barm can be the hobo that lives behind the store.

Damn.

WTF?

A bigger WTF?

Let's say that the assumptions are true - not that I am allowed to reveal anything, but hypothetically - what would happen If that person was stolen from?

All of the refs are form the series of books that show up when you Wiki "The Hungry Tiger of Oz". There were a bunch of Oz tales written and that's where you'll find clues.

So I'll make this one count - I have not been told who might have "found" a certain sparkly character.

I had a nightaction, but i can't say what it is, and it's been stolen from me. I don't get it back unless the person that stole it from me is killed, and I am freed.

Right now I would most like to see Pac or Runin thrown under a gasonline truck holding a match. Verbal can be the driver. Vic can be the gas station attendant. Barm can be the hobo that lives behind the store.

Damn.

Uhhh ... unvote. Haha, what in god's name is this?

WTF?

A bigger WTF?

Damn.

What the hell is this?

Reading through notes fwiw..

I like dan x and bleedin's stuff on psot counts.. i wish it wasn't dropped. In a game where townies know a mod in, scum has more incentive to hang back.

DPR vs Slats seems to make me think DPR is "convertable" based on his knowledge of the setup. I assume it's him who was converted.

DPR is basically omgus'ing pac, or atleast finding suspicious those that are suspicious of him... noob

pac is back to the bulldog that doesn't let go of something once he has an idea in thick head..

jif - still queer as a 2 dollar bill

I think AVM is innocent

Dan can't seem to make up he mind which train she likes best

Good post by hess.. but less true in this game mechanics, I'm thinking if they are voting at all, it's early on trains or late on them..

Dan thinks i20 ape is funny.. must be drinking, but it's only 11am??

lily asking to be cop investigated after claiming role finder (looking for neutrals?).. scummy or bad play, i think the latter

bleeding saw the post but "was going to let it go for now" was he hoping it would be ignored and scum might have missed it? scummish

pac agees with bleedin, don't like it from him either..

jvor makes an out of character dumb point about dpr vouching for lily.. how could he.. fishing?

now jvor voting lily.. really don't like this play from him.. also all the confusion, her claim seems fairly clear..

up to page 32... taking a break..

What exactly was a dumb point? Lily's claim was clear? In what way. She was as vague as a mongoose covered in butter.

WTF?

A bigger WTF?

Damn.

loll. 3 posts? Free me?

Can anyone here explain how DPR's post makes any sense if he was converted by the right person? I'll look up the Hungry Tiger stuff, but it seems like a really bad sign to me. Hard for me to think of a worse sign, actually, haha.

What about that gibberish would lead you to unvote Lily?

To talk about if DPR could be the greater threat to us as he seems pretty strongly scummy right now ...

As I said before, I agree with others that DPR being converted by the scum team is a really bad thing. It's possible he's the better way to go.

moar thoughts..

Jif returns and earns pro town points shooting down the lily train..

Vic is agreeing with jif but still poking holes in his post.. reminding me of star wars now

and now votes her, reasoning : "**** it"

hess too.. :frown:

a lot of smart people are acting real dumb right now.. don't like

not sure i agree with slats and then dan saying we lose nothing by trying to lynch dpr

moar thoughts..

Jif returns and earns pro town points shooting down the lily train..

Vic is agreeing with jif but still poking holes in his post.. reminding me of star wars now

and now votes her, reasoning : "**** it"

hess too.. :frown:

a lot of smart people are acting real dumb right now.. don't like

not sure i agree with slats and then dan saying we lose nothing by trying to lynch dpr

You're telling me that you think Lily is town?

all caught up.. the red smoke and the giggling seem to indicate to me that the wwow found the good witch, but DPR's latest post seems to contradict that line of thought.. need to google-fu the hungry tiger of oz...

I don't understand the rush to lynch lily atm.. for now I'd rather

vote Vic

To talk about if DPR could be the greater threat to us as he seems pretty strongly scummy right now ...

As I said before, I agree with others that DPR being converted by the scum team is a really bad thing. It's possible he's the better way to go.

If DPR's been captured by Dorothy, the damage's been done.

Right now, I feel very, very good about Lily being scum. I think we should off her before they get any new clues about who the Wizard might be, and then talk about whether or not lynching DPR is a good idea tomorrow.

WTF?

A bigger WTF?

Damn.

I just don't understand the point of this at all. You say you had a night action stolen - okay, so if the Wicked Witch stole it from you, imo that's a great thing, but you don't seem to think so. So it seems like you're saying that scum stole it from you ... and you need to kill whoever stole in order to not have a weird version of a post restriction anymore? But you still think Lily is innocent, or at least she's not on your list? You get only three posts per day and no comment on Lily?

I can't tell what on earth this bizarre post means. It seems clear that the scum must have found you last night. I just don't understand otherwise.

So now my question is which is the bigger priority. I don't know how dangerous you are alive as scum, and I don't know how Lily compares. Was the point of this post to somehow get attention away from Lily??

You're telling me that you think Lily is town?

'm telling you that it was clear pretty quickly what dpr was inferring and what lily was claiming. Beyond that, the only angle i see for lily to make that play is if 1) they didn't know dpr would survive a lynch and 2) they new their conversion attempt would go through before wwow's...

Outside of both of those facts being true, her move makes no sense as scum..

Right now, I feel very, very good about Lily being scum. I think we should off her before they get any new clues about who the Wizard might be, and then talk about whether or not lynching DPR is a good idea tomorrow.

That's exactly where i'm at right now. But apparently Chan the drunkenmaster seems something in Lily that makes him disagree.

WTF?

A bigger WTF?

Damn.

I'm going to refer to DPR as CENTER STAGE. Could you be more of an attention whore?

I just don't understand the point of this at all. You say you had a night action stolen - okay, so if the Wicked Witch stole it from you, imo that's a great thing, but you don't seem to think so. So it seems like you're saying that scum stole it from you ... and you need to kill whoever stole in order to not have a weird version of a post restriction anymore? But you still think Lily is innocent, or at least she's not on your list? You get only three posts per day and no comment on Lily?

I can't tell what on earth this bizarre post means. It seems clear that the scum must have found you last night. I just don't understand otherwise.

So now my question is which is the bigger priority. I don't know how dangerous you are alive as scum, and I don't know how Lily compares. Was the point of this post to somehow get attention away from Lily??

we also don't know if he survives a lynch again, and I'm not willing to give the scum another free shot..

if there's a vig.. shoot his ass if so inclined..

That was my question - are we positive the damage has been done?

I'll revote Lily though because the only mildly logical explanation I can get from DPR's post is that he was trying to distract from her.

also.. wwow could still have "captured" good witch, it's not like they were on the same side in the movie. Perhaps wwow, captures her and prevents her from helping doroty, whereas if dorothy found her, she'd be an aide to dorothy..

going to read about this tiger oz business, but for now, I think it's plausible that the wwow has nabbed her

we also don't know if he survives a lynch again, and I'm not willing to give the scum another free shot..

if there's a vig.. shoot his ass if so inclined..

Haven't been entirely thrilled with your return from hippie heaven, but this post makes a lot of sense.

Well, when DPR makes his 2nd post, I'd like to know why he thought/thinks Lily was innocent.

My guess is it will be another post filled with incoherent babble ending with another National Treasure like clue about where to look.

I like the Vig taking a shot at him or lynching him tomorrow. Too risky to keep him around IMO.

In the meantime Lily seems to have disappeared in an effort to stall her lynch.

Lily has not disappeared. Lily is still dealing with the happy pilss. and has nothing more to reveal to you guys except various versions of "dunno." I'm here, just have nothing to say.

There's a ton of crap in the world of oz books.. sheesh.. when i28 died i figured he was just an add on character due to the amount of players, but barm and nae are also not from the movie so apparently the books play a larger role then i suspected..

Lily has not disappeared. Lily is still dealing with the happy pilss. and has nothing more to reveal to you guys except various versions of "dunno." I'm here, just have nothing to say.

Following along but scared to post? I do that too when I'm scum. ;)

I would hope you know it but this is nothing personal... just happen to think you're scum and am not interested in letting you off the hook.

There's a ton of crap in the world of oz books.. sheesh.. when i28 died i figured he was just an add on character due to the amount of players, but barm and nae are also not from the movie so apparently the books play a larger role then i suspected..

Turn to the chapter where you get the sh-t out of your brains and realize Lily is scum.

Yeah, if anybody finds anything useful in all that stuff, feel free to mention it.

Archived