There is no way the jets win

joey0682

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

spellcheck this You are all dick suckers and pillow bitters so go f$ck yourself and enjoy that one super bowl you guys won in the 1800's we will kick your a$ on sunday so go suck a dick fagets

Actually my spell check only picked up the word fagets.

My grammar check on the other hand, OH BOY.

I never could understand what possesses a fan to go on an opposing fanbase's messageboard to start a thread saying the other team sucks?

What is the purpose? Do they feel better? Do they say to themselves, "Haha, I showed them! I said their team sucks and they suck too! Yeah!!!"

It's just a game, dumbass. Worry about life, it's much more important.

I never could understand what possesses a fan to go on an opposing fanbase's messageboard to start a thread saying the other team sucks?

What is the purpose? Do they feel better? Do they say to themselves, "Haha, I showed them! I said their team sucks and they suck too! Yeah!!!"

It's just a game, dumbass. Worry about life, it's much more important.

Especially when its not really earth shattering news to the fan base he's trying to hurt.

We know the Jets suck, you arent hurting anyones feeling and it doesnt stop us from being a fan.

The best part is, there isnt a single team in Football that is more trendy to be a fan of than the Steelers. I'd say 80% of their fan base couldnt locate Pitts on a map.

bye –noun

1.Sports. in a tournament, the preferential status of a player or team not paired with a competitor in an early round and thus automatically advanced to play in the next round: The top three seeded players received byes in the first round.

2.Golf. the holes of a stipulated course still unplayed after the match is finished.

3.Cricket. a run made on a ball not struck by the batsman.

4.something subsidiary, secondary, or out of the way.

—Idiom

1. by the bye, by the way; incidentally: By the bye, how do you spell your name? Also, by the by.

I had no idea it meant that.

Man you guys care about spelling way to much.If you know what people are trying to say what is the big deal

No worries. For the record, I complimented your spelling. You simply use similar-sounding but different words. This (the homonym) is actually the basis for some of the best known comedy. Some would point to the 'dangling participle' as the funniest grammatical error, but really the name itself is funnier than the error.

I suggest this:

Several of this board's moderators are bartenders.

Walk in and ask for a double entendre.

They'll give it to you.

:)

Especially when its not really earth shattering news to the fan base he's trying to hurt.

We know the Jets suck, you arent hurting anyones feeling and it doesnt stop us from being a fan.

The best part is, there isnt a single team in Football that is more trendy to be a fan of than the Steelers. I'd say 80% of their fan base couldnt locate Pitts on a map.

Yeah, it's like going up to a bum on the street and saying, "Haha, you're homeless!"

spellcheck this You are all dick suckers and pillow bitters so go f$ck yourself and enjoy that one super bowl you guys won in the 1800's we will kick your a$$ on sunday so go suck a dick fagets

Brought a tear to my eye!

No worries. For the record, I complimented your spelling. You simply use similar-sounding but different words. This (the homonym) is actually the basis for some of the best known comedy. Some would point to the 'dangling participle' as the funniest grammatical error, but really the name itself is funnier than the error.

I suggest this:

Several of this board's moderators are bartenders.

Walk in and ask for a double entendre.

They'll give it to you.

:)

Thats gold Jerry gold!

spellcheck this You are all dick suckers and pillow bitters so go f$ck yourself and enjoy that one super bowl you guys won in the 1800's we will kick your a$$ on sunday so go suck a dick fagets

Joey, I just wanted to thank you for getting me through my 3pm lull at work...this thread is extremely entertaining!

Hence why there is no better place in teh interweb than Jet Nation. Joey comes to the board and thinks it will be fun to **** with Jets fans heads. Four pages later he's ready to jump off Three Sisters (bridge) into the Allegheny. LOL.

Look i am sorry if a come off like a troll. My bad i am here to talk about some football.

Well that certainly didn't take very long.

Just want to stop bye and say. There is not a chance in hell the jets go into pittsburgh and win they are 0-8 and after

Sunday they will be 0-9. Your team is overrated and the steelers will win bye 17.

Joey,

This site, like Heinz Field, is property of the New England Patriots. If you would like permission to talk smack please submit an application to the appropriate governing body located at www.ownedbypats.com. As of now, only AFC East rivals are allowed to talk smack but since your team is in fact OWNED by an AFC East team you're practically family. As such I see no reason why your application should be denied. Just make sure to write "Property of the New England Patriots" in your signature so the administrators don't give you a hard time.

Good luck to you.

);p

bye –noun

1.Sports. in a tournament, the preferential status of a player or team not paired with a competitor in an early round and thus automatically advanced to play in the next round: The top three seeded players received byes in the first round.

2.Golf. the holes of a stipulated course still unplayed after the match is finished.

3.Cricket. a run made on a ball not struck by the batsman.

4.something subsidiary, secondary, or out of the way.

—Idiom

1. by the bye, by the way; incidentally: By the bye, how do you spell your name? Also, by the by.

Hey, I give the kid credit. Considering that Steelers fans haven't yet developed opposable thumbs, I'm amazed he was able to turn on his computer, let alone type a message on this board. That's what I love about Steelers fans. It amazes me how much they can do with their obvious disabilities.

Kudos to you Joey!

Know one runs the ball on the steelers defense. Your only shot is to have a couple pick 6 and a kickoff return

You know one that runs the ball on the steelers defense? I guess that one that you "know" is US!

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS BABY!!!!!!!!

Rapeburger is gonna get a taste of his own medicine!

Ewe don't sé.

Swear it...this dude Joey said so.

I heard theirs now way we even show up. Rex has decided to end the season early. God call.

Truth. He heard this dude Joey said so, and he asked the NFL if they could just cancel the game. Goodell was considering it, but the Steelers said its not fair to their season ticket holders and their terrible towels.

Archived