If the Jets dont score a TD in the first half this week....

Matt39

As it stands Schotty is a member of the New york Jets organization and I root for that organization. Therfore it is incumbent upon me to root for Schotty and to believe in him. If He believes that keeping sanchez in the game is the best scenario, then I trust him. Schottenheimer is an offensive coordinator in the NFL and therefore I have to believe that he knows more about this game than I do. Therefore I will cheer him on and believe that he'll get this offense turned around.

Just kidding. Fire the sh*tbird. Why wait till next week?

What do you do? Its probably going to happen. At that point, you have to make a change at QB.

I'd say screw it, and try and have BD Smith provide some instant offense for a spark.

Hope they get a TD in the second half otherwise they might be the first team in NFL history not to score a TD between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Anybody else thinking it's beginning to look a lot like 2008's unraveling in New York? That's the season the Jets started 8-3 with Brett Favre at quarterback, then somehow lost four of their last five games and missed the playoffs. Even if New York loses its next two games, at Pittsburgh this week and at Chicago next week, I bet Rex Ryan won't come out and declare his team's playoff chances finished. He'll do his homework this time.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/don_banks/12/15/nfl-power-rankings-week-15/index.html#ixzz18J81PlNF

If the Jets don't score in the 1st half

Why I ----I -----I OOOOOOOOH I will get so mad....

but I really don't think Brad Smith is the answer -- nor is Brunnel for that matter --

in other words we are ****ed

sloemoe - just follow the Brian Schottenheimer is in the loop theorem which states: The plotted curve of expectations is a mirror image to the plotted curve of disappointments. Works every time

Anybody else thinking it's beginning to look a lot like 2008's unraveling in New York? That's the season the Jets started 8-3 with Brett Favre at quarterback, then somehow lost four of their last five games and missed the playoffs. Even if New York loses its next two games, at Pittsburgh this week and at Chicago next week, I bet Rex Ryan won't come out and declare his team's playoff chances finished. He'll do his homework this time.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/don_banks/12/15/nfl-power-rankings-week-15/index.html#ixzz18J81PlNF

NO not at all this is more like 2000 when we were 9-4 then lost to the Raiders now we are 9-5 and all we had to do was beat the lowly Detroit Lions at home to clinch a playoff spot -- Do I need to go into details. John ******* Hall

Exactly. The 3 yards per carry they are averaging over the slump show that Callahan is just the man for the job!

Its not Callahan who is calling for the run game to simply try to crash into the line. When was the last time we saw a counter, misdirection or pitch play? All our runs are the same. That is NOT Callahan.

Callahan has had a successful running game everywhere he's been. I'd trust him to get it going.

What do you do? Its probably going to happen. At that point, you have to make a change at QB.

I'd say screw it, and try and have BD Smith provide some instant offense for a spark.

Truth is I'm not expecting them to score another touchdown this year. Probably not next year either, maybe not ever.

Its not Callahan who is calling for the run game to simply try to crash into the line. When was the last time we saw a counter, misdirection or pitch play? All our runs are the same. That is NOT Callahan.

Callahan has had a successful running game everywhere he's been. I'd trust him to get it going.

maybe CALLAHAN should do his own job and get his OL to play well, fact is they have been awful

Callahan is the "running game coordinator". The main reason most are so high on him is that the Jets running game has been so successful. If you are blaming Schottenhiemer for it now, he should have been getting credit for the success. I'm not as excited with Callahan's Raiders/Cornhuskers resume as some.

Callahan is the "running game coordinator". The main reason most are so high on him is that the Jets running game has been so successful. If you are blaming Schottenhiemer for it now, he should have been getting credit for the success. I'm not as excited with Callahan's Raiders/Cornhuskers resume as some.

Wow Someone here gets it!! well said nail on head

As it stands Schotty is a member of the New york Jets organization and I root for that organization. Therfore it is incumbent upon me to root for Schotty and to believe in him. If He believes that keeping sanchez in the game is the best scenario, then I trust him. Schottenheimer is an offensive coordinator in the NFL and therefore I have to believe that he knows more about this game than I do. Therefore I will cheer him on and believe that he'll get this offense turned around.

Just kidding. Fire the sh*tbird. Why wait till next week?

I would rather see Mike DeVito at QB than Mark Brunell.

if they don't score 10 in the first ******* quarter, I'm finding something else to do

not gonna waste another 3 hours of my weekend,( holiday season no less), on BS football

Seriously? They've been pitiful but I have to see this season out.

Besides, the odds of this offense scoring 10 1st qtr points against Pitt are extremely low.

Seriously? They've been pitiful but I have to see this season out.

Besides, the odds of this offense scoring 10 1st qtr points against Pitt are extremely low.

ive been calling for a huge 1st quarter for the Jets since Sunday night. I believe this is the perfectspot for them on the road against a waaaay over-rated Pitt team. I sound like a broken record but Pitt hasnt scored a td in their last 30 possesions. Also, why is everyone discounting the fact that our #1 reciever cost us the game by dropping a sure TD in the endzone and followed it up by saying, "I blew this one fellas but ill more than make up for it next week." The man is on a mission in his homecoming game. The Jets are road warriors and this game is over at the half......you will have plenty of time to do other things if you so choose

ive been calling for a huge 1st quarter for the Jets since Sunday night. I believe this is the perfectspot for them on the road against a waaaay over-rated Pitt team. I sound like a broken record but Pitt hasnt scored a td in their last 30 possesions. Also, why is everyone discounting the fact that our #1 reciever cost us the game by dropping a sure TD in the endzone and followed it up by saying, "I blew this one fellas but ill more than make up for it next week." The man is on a mission in his homecoming game. The Jets are road warriors and this game is over at the half......you will have plenty of time to do other things if you so choose

A man on a mission? **** that. I'd rather he just caught the ball when they threw it to him instead. Maybe he could block a little bit too.

the Steelers have scored 2 td's in their last 30 offensive possesions. Are they gonna replace Big Ben??

The idiocy level on this board is thru the roof!

Seriously, i cant wait to see the pom-poms and shaft slurping for Sanchez come Monday morning

Roethlisberger has been part of 2 SB winning teams. He gets some slack.

Sanchez has not.

Archived