Jets are in trouble

RaulRedRolon

I been a jet fan all my life, since ken o'brien in the 80s. The jets really get me pissed off. Brian shottenheimer has to be the worst off coord in the NFL. His play calling is so predicatable. His decision making is horrendous. that fake punt was another example of how bad his play calling is. any team with half a brain would know that sanchez was in the field. the bears were ready for that fake punk. terrible. the pass rush is pathetic we dont have one. Qbs have all day to throw. the secondary seems to always give up the big yardage play. i dont blame the secondary as much as i blame the pass rush. Devito, pouha, clog the line but thats all they do. they have no athletic ability whats so ever to get to the QB. eliis cant do it by himself. teams know that the jets have to blitz to even reach the QB. they are so predicatabel on both ends but more so on offense. ryan has done an incredible job with the type of defensive players he has. Fire shottenheimer, than we can move on as an organization. :angry:

I been a jet fan all my life, since ken o'brien in the 80s. The jets really get me pissed off. Brian shottenheimer has to be the worst off coord in the NFL. His play calling is so predicatable. His decision making is horrendous. that fake punt was another example of how bad his play calling is. any team with half a brain would know that sanchez was in the field. the bears were ready for that fake punk. terrible. the pass rush is pathetic we dont have one. Qbs have all day to throw. the secondary seems to always give up the big yardage play. i dont blame the secondary as much as i blame the pass rush. Devito, pouha, clog the line but thats all they do. they have no athletic ability whats so ever to get to the QB. eliis cant do it by himself. teams know that the jets have to blitz to even reach the QB. they are so predicatabel on both ends but more so on offense. ryan has done an incredible job with the type of defensive players he has. Fire shottenheimer, than we can move on as an organization. :angry:

I think who ever called the offense yesterday which ill assume was Shotty, did a fine job.The last 2 weeks were called very well

i'm not a big schottenheimer fan at all. and i would like to see him go. but first of all the fake punt isn't called by schottenheimer. and how on earth is it shottenheimers fault that the pass rush sucks and the defense has regressed?

i'm not a big schottenheimer fan at all. and i would like to see him go. but first of all the fake punt isn't called by schottenheimer. and how on earth is it shottenheimers fault that the pass rush sucks and the defense has regressed?

+1. I actually thought the offensive play calling was really good yesterday.

Really?

This is your first post?

You've been a Jets fan your whole life and Schotty coaches his best game of the season and that's what prompts you to start your first thread ever bitching about him?

I have to ask: what, exactly, was the last straw? Was it clinching a playoff berth?

You're fed up NOW? Five years of Herm and Pennington never prompted you to get online and air your grievances but yesterday's game did?

Wow.

+1. I actually thought the offensive play calling was really good yesterday.

I have to say that the game plan offensively these past two weeks was excellent. They are playing to Sanchez' experience level. Quick passes, not asking too much but it has been very effective. If the defense can rebound and the offense is scoring...the Jets could make some noise this year.

I been a jet fan all my life, bla bla bla :angry:

I don't think he's blaming Schotty for everything, I think he went on a general rant that just started with Schotty but then covered the whole team.

I think the OP was just releasing pent up frustration. Just when the Jets give you hope by winning some games, they go back to their losing ways of the past.

If you have been a Jets fan for as long as he has, you have a lot of venting to do! I know I do! B)

Your right on with some of your comments...we lack atheltic ability on the defensive line and that has been the case for a few years now..but thats because we are missing a big piece in the middle remember. As for the offensive play calling, its just stupid to call for a fake punt with Sanhcez on the field that just nuts.

Your right on with some of your comments...we lack atheltic ability on the defensive line and that has been the case for a few years now..but thats because we are missing a big piece in the middle remember. As for the offensive play calling, its just stupid to call for a fake punt with Sanhcez on the field that just nuts.

but a fake fake punt???? that would have been genius!!!!!

Archived