Jim Nance

JoeWillie

I want to drink him and Simms' tears.

I didn't nearly get the anti-Jets vibe from Simms that I got from Nance.

If anything I think Simms pulls for the Jets a bit - sometimes - and makes certain comments just to show how neutral he is. Simms is fine to me. Nance, on the other hand, can eat my week-old feces.

If anything I think Simms pulls for the Jets a bit - sometimes - and makes certain comments just to show how neutral he is. Simms is fine to me. Nance, on the other hand, can eat my week-old feces.

Simms is a perfect example of one of these pathetic Giant ball washers who gives the Jets no respect because to him we'll always be the 2nd team in NY behind god's gift to football. The overrated giants.

Simms is a perfect example of one of these pathetic Giant ball washers who gives the Jets no respect because to him we'll always be the 2nd team in NY behind god's gift to football. The overrated giants.

Simms has always been even-handed with the Jets. Unlike most ex-players he doesn't seem to play favorites.

Nance is a different story. Been documented that Kraft has had him in his box on several occasions when he wasn't working a game. And that he pals around with Brady.

The only people who get that vibe are the extremely insecure Jet fans that perceive the slightest comment as proof that everyone on earth is against the Jets and that we will never get respect.

I'm quite a bit older than madmike, so he doesn't have the nearly the distaste for the Giants I do. And that was while Simms was playing, and the times he was great. And I don't hate the guy. Nevermind that I don't think he has any special hate for the Jets. Not even close. There are broadcasters who do, and it's obvious. Simms isn't one of them.

I think Simms is fine. Part of the reason he pulls for the Jets (and people that dont think he does simply dont listen) is because he has a man crush on Sanchez. He had it for him before the draft and its continued for 2 years now. So he really pulls for him. I believe his comment about the Greene celebration was that if there ever was a time for it it was then. Thats about as level headed a comment you will every get.

I like Simms on the games. Hes very good. He was calling some of those plays pretty much before they happened and developed. Hes far better than Aikman over at Fox who really adds very little to the broadcasts.

I think Simms is fine. Part of the reason he pulls for the Jets (and people that dont think he does simply dont listen) is because he has a man crush on Sanchez. He had it for him before the draft and its continued for 2 years now. So he really pulls for him. I believe his comment about the Greene celebration was that if there ever was a time for it it was then. Thats about as level headed a comment you will every get.

I like Simms on the games. Hes very good. He was calling some of those plays pretty much before they happened and developed. Hes far better than Aikman over at Fox who really adds very little to the broadcasts.

I agree.

I think Simms is more than fair to the Jets.

Nance is another story.

Did anybody else think he was gonna cry on the air after Greene scored the final TD and he was ranting about the celebration?

Poor Jimmy Boy ... whining like a girl because his golfing butt buddy Brady got his a$$ kicked today.

Love it.

Glad somebody brought this up...how about when he tried to imply that Bart Scott was faking injury? HOW as an announcer are you actually taking an angle, a bias, during a live telecast of a sporting event? If you think the Jets are faking injuries to delay the Pats*, good for you, but shut the **** UP. As an announcer that's not your job or your place.

Shut the **** up and describe what's happening on the field, not your impressions you stupid fag.

Go Jets!

The highlight of that entire game was getting the 15 yard excessive celebration penalty. I was going crazy, yelling at the refs to give them 30 yards haha. Nice to see the players that excited over winning, something you just don't see as much in sports these days.

I don't get that vibe from him at all.

I do every time he calls a Patriots game Spermy. He is in love with BB and Brady to the point of nausea.

Nance was extra horrid tonight, it was sickening. They shouldnt be allowed to do another patriots game, ever.

The only people who get that vibe are the extremely insecure Jet fans that perceive the slightest comment as proof that everyone on earth is against the Jets and that we will never get respect.

Absolutely not.

It has nothing to do with the Jets really, its his pro Patriots stance that gives off the stench.

as soon as Nance started squealing about the celebration Simms said something along the lines of "you know Jim you have to know when to celebrate... and this is one of those times"... Nance shut his filthy mouth right away.

as soon as Nance started squealing about the celebration Simms said something along the lines of "you know Jim you have to know when to celebrate... and this is one of those times"... Nance shut his filthy mouth right away.

That was pretty funny when he said that.

he was horrific last night

at one point when the pats* scored, he said the offense woke up "finally" :rolleyes:

he accused the jets of faking an injury TWICE to stop the no huddle, and when the pats* did it ? not a word from krafty's butt caddie

it's really unprofessional, and as a jets fan was so bad it was distracting

I do love it when simms corrects him, its the awesome

You are imagining things.

When Nance quipped about if "Poole will come back on the next play", Simms boldly told him that you could see Poole's ankle turning.

Simms has always been objective

You are imagining things.

When Nance quipped about if "Poole will come back on the next play", Simms boldly told him that you could see Poole's ankle turning.

Simms has always been objective

yup

the most obvious difference is the "gus johnson" factor in his voice.

patriots first down " AND WELKER GETS BY THE HAPLESS DEFENDER TO MOVE THE CHAINS AS THE PATRIOTS MARCH TOWARDS GLORY"

jets first down " and that gain of 6 leads to a first down"

Nance, is nobody...we all know he is a Jet hater and loves the Pats...who cares.

Simms is ok.

Would have loved to have Fatcessa give that interview with Bart Scott...now that would have been priceless..all you would have seen is a big wet pee stain in the front of his pants and a brown stain on the back....

Archived