And The Award For Douchebag Of The Year Goes To...

SoFlaJets

#27 Alk

Taking crazy pills.

Group:

Members Posts:

18,255 Joined:

22-February 05 Posted Yesterday, 09:15 PM

Congrats on the big win. I never would have guessed I would see a Patriots team come out this ill prepared. 99.9% of the fans on the board deserve this but there's always that .1% (you know who you are) that will never get a tip of the cap from me. I would say good luck the rest of the way but I'm going to be honest. I hope Rapelessberger makes Rex another one of his victims next Sunday.

I wonder who he meant by this

#27 Alk

Taking crazy pills.

Group:

Members Posts:

18,255 Joined:

Congrats on the big win. I never would have guessed I would see a Patriots team come out this ill prepared. 99.9% of the fans on the board deserve this but there's always that .1% (you know who you are) that will never get a tip of the cap from me. I would say good luck the rest of the way but I'm going to be honest. I hope Rapelessberger makes Rex another one of his victims next Sunday.

So he envisions Rothliseberger doing...uh, WHAT to Rex Ryan? ISSUES, this boy has'em.

So he envisions Rothliseberger doing...uh, WHAT to Rex Ryan? ISSUES, this boy has'em.

you know Bugg, I go out of my way to try and make friends with all the rival fans on this board-via PM's and just showing some respect towards them-I don't rub it in here just like I don't rub it into the faces of people around town that I like who happen to be be Dolphins and Pats fans. That guy I tried with-he wanted no part of any kind of friendship here-that's fine but I can tell you this; he's the only person on any of the boards that I can truly say that I don't like-with him and me it's like what Cromartie said abot Brady..

#27 Alk

Taking crazy pills.

Group:

Members Posts:

18,255 Joined:

klacko, obv...

Where's Tx?

he'll be around 8-0. One thing about Mike is he's always quick to give credit when it's due...if not here on the board he'll send a PM. The rival fans who come here are all pretty cool people IMO. I used to fight with them all and then I grew up a little. I really like Gainzo, Garbie, PR 37, Tex. Crashing Jets, Dolphin fan for life-they are some good people who I'm sure would make great friends in real life

#27 Alk

Taking crazy pills.

Group:

Members Posts:

18,255 Joined:

Everybody likes you and all but starting this thread puts you into the competition for the award next year. Not cool calling out anybody like that dude. ;)

Everybody likes you and all but starting this thread puts you into the competition for the award next year. Not cool calling out anybody like that dude. ;)

Yeah, I thought that was somewhere in the bylaws. No calling out posters. But maybe since I'm a patsie troll that doesn't apply in which case I'm suing Max for discrimination. I'm just chalking this all up to SoFlaPsychicJets being mentally unstable...which he is.

then make your nomination. With the stuff that guys says about me here he deserves it

Yeah, I thought that was somewhere in the bylaws. No calling out posters. But maybe since I'm a patsie troll that doesn't apply in which case I'm suing Max for discrimination. I'm just chalking this all up to SoFlaPsychicJets being mentally unstable...which he is.

yea but at least I don't run away and hide after my team loses and at least I'm not an a$$hole who would never go to a Pats site, join up just to rub it in a fan base's face because the team I happen to root for is good. That takes a special kind of an a$$hole-which you are...

yea but at least I don't run away and hide after my team loses and at least I'm not an a$$hole who would never go to a Pats site, join up just to rub it in a fan base's face because the team I happen to root for is good. That takes a special kind of an a$$hole-which you are...

Again, I didn't run away and hide after my team lost. As a matter of fact, they had just won a game. But I don't know why I'm trying to argue with you. You're psychic...but did you just admit to being mentally unstable?

he'll be around 8-0. One thing about Mike is he's always quick to give credit when it's due...if not here on the board he'll send a PM. The rival fans who come here are all pretty cool people IMO. I used to fight with them all and then I grew up a little. I really like Gainzo, Garbie, PR 37, Tex. Crashing Jets, Dolphin fan for life-they are some good people who I'm sure would make great friends in real life

I wouldnt want to be around here right now if I was a troll either.

FWIW, Tx shot me an email congratulating us on the win. Tx is always big enough to show up after a loss, the others, not so much.

Archived