Mafia Season Mod Queue

Then I owe you an apology. I thought you did it after we talked about it in the PM. I don;t hate you dude, your one of the reasons I even post here. The fake Crusher positng just really got to me cause of the sneakyness of it and made me realize that I'm done here. Nothing personal towards you. Been a long time coming.

Like I said.. if someone started the Crusher 2.0 thing and I could enjoy it and play off it, I would have loved it. Just like your Gif of me shaking my money maker. I ******* love that thing. Showed everyone I know and emailed it to family. I love being made fun of on the up and up. I enjoy it and find it funny. But the sneaky-ness of the fake Crusher posting just aggravated me to the point I don;t wanna be here anymore. Not even sure why, my brain is dumb like that.

when did we talk about, thats another reason i thought it was a joke. I remember saying you didn't think that it was funny, but I didn't interpret that to mean you take it as a personal insult. Freaking jif's running around now like he's offended by it and I know for a fact he posts as me. (there was posts as me in the scum thread last game, which i did not have link and I'm sure it wasn't dan, so either you or jif)

Also, at the same time you were pm'ing me about setting up a fake klacko account, so again, it seemed like no big deal..lol

You don't owe me an apology. Like I said, I've posted under your name, I'm just not entirely sure what posts set you off and which ones were you and which ones were fake..

On saturday, i think, I got words with friends text from dan saying you were freaking out in dead thread, and then a few hours later anotehr text from her that i admitted it was me... so i finally get on there, see a bunch of posts from you about hating people, see you saying it wasn't me, then see me posting that it was me, then see you saying no it wasn't you and come to the conclusion that you and jif are ****ign around and basically ignore the whole thing.. i really thought the whole thing was a joke unti I saw the pm this morning..

so again, no reason to leave... my fault

Edited by CTM

when did we talk about, thats another reason i thought it was a joke. I remember saying you didn't think that it was funny, but I didn't interpret that to mean you take it as a personal insult. Freaking jif's running around now like he's offended by it and I know for a fast he posts as me.

Also, at the same time you were pm'ing me about setting up a fake klacko account, so again, it seemed like no big deal..lol

You don't owe me an apology. Like I said, I've posted under your name, I'm just not entirely sure what posts set you off and which ones were you and which ones were fake..

On saturday, i think, I got words with friends text from dan saying you were freaking out in dead thread, and then a few hours later that i admitted it was me... so i finally get on there, see a bunch of posts from you about hating people, see you saying it wasn't me, then see me posting that it was me, then see you saying no it wasn't you and think you and jif are ****ign around and basically ignore the whole thing.. i really thought the whole thing was a joke unti I saw the pm this morning..

People should just register with quicktopic. You get that Star at the end of your user name so you know who it really is.

^Crusher, fwiw, as I explained in the QT after you left...I did Crusher 2.0 and thought it was extremely obvious that it was me seeing how I post as me 15 seconds later. It was only two, what I thought of as very harmless, posts. I had zero clue as to what was happening before that. Although i did skim/half read the whole QT I really thought your your posts and JiF's posts where just you two playing around per usual. I figured there was a possible fake in there somewhere but was oblivious that something in there was actual hurtful. I wouldn't have what I guess seems like piling on if I knew you were actually upset.

-figured this was worth writing to clear the air on a few things.

People should just register with quicktopic. You get that Star at the end of your user name so you know who it really is.

Honestly, until about an horu ago i thought this whole thign was a joke. I'm still confused cause jif is acting all indignant about fake posts and from what i can tell he's one of the worst offenders..

I can say that it doesn't bother me at all, and I would never do it to someone that it actually bothers.. I'll never spoof crusher again, after this, and I'd imagine nobody would.

Try to clear your pm box? Pac is right, this doesn't need to be a public issue, but it's just being a decent person to just apologize to Crusher. Whoever did it should just pm you with an explanation or whatever. Even if it's not going to make you stay, it just sucks to have you be so angry about something.

Sorry man. Struggle with anger. Not even sure why this aggravated me as much as it did. Sorta embarrassed about it. Just can;t seem to get it out of my head. Dumb like that.

Sorry man. Struggle with anger. Not even sure why this aggravated me as much as it did. Sorta embarrassed about it. Just can;t seem to get it out of my head. Dumb like that.

No need to apologize. I understand why you're upset about it. We're kind of like a big dysfunctional family that on some level trust each other. You had a boundary that someone crossed and they haven't fessed up to it. I doubt it was with malicious intent, but some form of apology or acknowledgment is just respectful. I doubt the rest of us even cares to find out who it was, but they need to do the right thing here and just tell you in private.

No need to apologize. I understand why you're upset about it. We're kind of like a big dysfunctional family that on some level trust each other. You had a boundary that someone crossed and they haven't fessed up to it. I doubt it was with malicious intent, but some form of apology or acknowledgment is just respectful. I doubt the rest of us even cares to find out who it was, but they need to do the right thing here and just tell you in private.

I beleive i said i've made fake crusher posts several times in this thread, the only thing I don't know is all of them that were fake and might be pissing him off.

don't let these idiots make you mad dude.. that's what they want. take the current game for example. I gave a perfecly plausible and convincing argument as to why lynching me was a dumb move and they did it anyway. They hate me even though I love them. sucks.

don't let these idiots make you mad dude.. that's what they want. take the current game for example. I gave a perfecly plausible and convincing argument as to why lynching me was a dumb move and they did it anyway. They hate me even though I love them. sucks.

Oh, you mean the game that is currently less active than this thread?

when did we talk about, thats another reason i thought it was a joke. I remember saying you didn't think that it was funny, but I didn't interpret that to mean you take it as a personal insult. Freaking jif's running around now like he's offended by it and I know for a fact he posts as me. (there was posts as me in the scum thread last game, which i did not have link and I'm sure it wasn't dan, so either you or jif)

On saturday, i think, I got words with friends text from dan saying you were freaking out in dead thread, and then a few hours later anotehr text from her that i admitted it was me... so i finally get on there, see a bunch of posts from you about hating people, see you saying it wasn't me, then see me posting that it was me, then see you saying no it wasn't you and come to the conclusion that you and jif are ****ign around and basically ignore the whole thing.. i really thought the whole thing was a joke unti I saw the pm this morning..

The fake Klecko account would have obviously been a joke. Nobody would have really thought it was him after the first ten seconds. He would have showed up with his own account and it would have been funny.

I made it very clear the first time it happen I didn;t like it. I never complain about people making fun of me. I encourage it cuase that's what my Crusher Persona is about. Fun and making fun. But someone acting as me and I have no way to defend myself and I don;t enjoy it.. not ok and Im really over this place right now. Can;t even explain why I feel this strongly about it. Maybe it will past maybe it won;t. I really don;t know.

^Crusher, fwiw, as I explained in the QT after you left...I did Crusher 2.0 and thought it was extremely obvious that it was me seeing how I post as me 15 seconds later. It was only two, what I thought of as very harmless, posts. I had zero clue as to what was happening before that. Although i did skim/half read the whole QT I really thought your your posts and JiF's posts where just you two playing around per usual. I figured there was a possible fake in there somewhere but was oblivious that something in there was actual hurtful. I wouldn't have what I guess seems like piling on if I knew you were actually upset.

-figured this was worth writing to clear the air on a few things.

Like I said earlier... The Crusher 2.0 thing would have been funny and I would have had fun with it. But I was already done at that point. No harm no foul.

I want to mod a "who posted as fake crusher" mafia theme.

The people still alive at the time of the post are town roles, the ones in the dead thread are scum. Jif is a godfather, Hess is a symp, Vic and avm are a 3rd party that wins by getting everyone to stfu and quit taking away from their game.

And smc is my helper, he can keep vote counts-- seeing as he is forever indepted to me after I obliterized him.

^brett, I'm pretty sure I was still alive in the game thread at the time of the these questionable fake crusher posts were made. No offense, but I want no part of whatever they are talking about...which is why I've gone out of my way to explain what I guess was my part w/ the 2.0 stuff. I know you're just joking but again, don't even pretend to clump me in with whatever the hell it was that pissed crusher off.

I don't exactly know all the details of what happened (no dead thread for this guy), but I'm not sure what really matters. Its one of those situations that kind of sucks, because I'm sure there was no malicious intent, but that doesn't mean something isn't going to bother and upset someone. I'm sorry this ended up getting you this angry Crushinator, and hopefully this can eventually come to a peaceful, happy resolution for all. Sometimes taking a step back and having a break from something is the best way to handle things, so I certainly get your feelings, but if you decide to do that, just don't let it last too long.

Hess, if Crusher really wants to take a step back and get away from all of this, I'd be more than glad to help you out with your game. As it is, my new job is definitely going to limit the number of games I could play in anyway.

^brett, I'm pretty sure I was still alive in the game thread at the time of the these questionable fake crusher posts were made. No offense, but I want no part of whatever they are talking about...which is why I've gone out of my way to explain what I guess was my part w/ the 2.0 stuff. I know you're just joking but again, don't even pretend to clump me in with whatever the hell it was that pissed crusher off.

Thats why your the symp, duh. If you were dead you'd be on the scum team. Trust me, all the roles have been carefully designed and PMs are ready to be sent out. All I need to come up with is a way that Pac can get lynched twice again.

^ lol

Hearts brett.

Oh and BG, that would be sweet...although I really want as many of you actives to be playing as possible. I know cTM offered as well. Thx chan (but I'd prefer you to play)! But if you really are going to be too busy to play...one thing is though, you can't make fun of me when I explain the game to you. I have some wacky ideas.I can actually already see myself mod-killing pac before the game even starts. Btw I won't be able to pm until friday, on bb til then.

^ lol

Hearts brett.

Oh and BG, that would be sweet...although I really want as many of you actives to be playing as possible. I know cTM offered as well. Thx chan (but I'd prefer you to play)! But if you really are going to be too busy to play...one thing is though, you can't make fun of me when I explain the game to you. I have some wacky ideas.I can actually already see myself mod-killing pac before the game even starts. Btw I won't be able to pm until friday, on bb til then.

Yeah, I hear you. That's the thing, since my new job is going to kind of restrict me anyway, makes sense for me to help you out and let everyone else get in on it.

I don't think you have to worry about me making fun of any of your ideas, I'm all about wacky ideas. Do you not remember some of the weird sh*t that has gone down in my games? Hell, for a while I made it my mission to have some sort of role that we'd never seen in JN Mafia before in every game I modded.

This whole thing is really sh*tty. I hope whoever did what comes forward, and hatchets can be buried.

Crush, I've split from online forums in the past. I get your thinking. But you're one of the big reasons I don't think about splitting from here very often. I hope you decide you like it better being here than not being here.

How many people that post here, post here because of Crushlove?

I know I do. I know my MT wants a break. But lets be honest, he's the greatest interwebz persona. If Crusher is motivation to post here...please reply with this icon to show your love. He needs our support.

:Loveheart:

I want to mod a "who posted as fake crusher" mafia theme.

The people still alive at the time of the post are town roles, the ones in the dead thread are scum. Jif is a godfather, Hess is a symp, Vic and avm are a 3rd party that wins by getting everyone to stfu and quit taking away from their game.

And smc is my helper, he can keep vote counts-- seeing as he is forever indepted to me after I obliterized him.

:D

The mafia worlds not ready for me and Vic as a team.

Not full. Pac is running the next game. Outside of that, I don't know if there is an established next setup people are going with. Everyone seems to have ideas, but nothing concrete yet.

Slats and Sharrow have stuff they want to do. I think one of them wanted to go after Pac. Not sure how far along Integrity is. And Hess is starting to plan a game. But I don't know how concrete all of that is.