Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

Yeah I'm usually pretty good for picking out a couple of def townies early. I knew AVM was def one of us pretty early. One I thought was scum and was wrong was you verb lol.you're a hard man to read.

Translation: when Hess calls somebody out as scum.......UNVOTE.

hehe

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SMC whined, nearly cheated on multiple occasions, and made bone headed decisions in night phases. He got smoked.

Scum was on the verge of winning but Vic blew kisses at AVM and after they shared a milkshake they killed Wombat.

the end.

It's called our fusion technique. FTMFW.

so when did avm and vic become jif and crusher? I totally missed that lol

and thanks hess, the SMC thread wasn't as harsh as i was expecting but still pretty bad once that miserable gorilla was finally sent there. Although I don't remember ever seeing a mod be so biased.. pos pacturd ;)

and thanks hess, the SMC thread wasn't as harsh as i was expecting but still pretty bad once that miserable gorilla was finally sent there. Although I don't remember ever seeing a mod be so biased.. pos pacturd ;)

No more JiF and Crusher. JiF is fighting rebels in Honduras. Now cut the crap and go sign up for JVOR's game.

Oh stop, you know I made all those comments knowing you'd eventually read them... lighten up. You've been such a stick in the mudbutt lately.

It's our fusion technique. When we are on the same team we know it and can properly fuse together to become a dominant force.

janemba-movie.gif

It's our fusion technique. When we are on the same team we know it and can properly fuse together to become a dominant force.

When you had your scum dominance you earned the VicGod moniker and now you can no longer claim you suck as town. Your place in the Axis of Evil is cemented.

Play my game you animal.

Much like end game, i can't decide. Yesterday i was definitely not playing, today not so sure. Kind of need a break. The ape turned my brain to mashed potatoes and crusher ate them.

Oh stop, you know I made all those comments knowing you'd eventually read them... lighten up. You've been such a stick in the mudbutt lately.

haha.. i know dude.. I was saying, i expected much worse ;)

Much like end game, i can't decide. Yesterday i was definitely not playing, today not so sure. Kind of need a break. The ape turned my brain to mashed potatoes and crusher ate them.

Don't worry. I'll put you on my back buddy. Hop on, go sign up.

Bitch.

janemba-movie.gif

one of you will betray the other. I only hope I'm a scummate of the betrayer when it does happen

one of you will betray the other. I only hope I'm a scummate of the betrayer when it does happen

I will never betray our fusion technique. Once I asked him to fuse he knew I was town. AVM is like a younger me. He will one day find a Japanese/Half-Japanese girl he will marry and will watch anime with him. The end.

Stop making it out like I'm the bad guy. You knew what you were getting yourself into, which is why I thought you were scummy for doing it, you just pecked, and pecked, and pecked... so I gave you what you want. We are both assholes for carrying on like that, DPR too.

Anyway, I can't play another game like that. Once again, the minute I tuned you out... I saw the game better. I think once I was gone you saw the game better too. So, no more crazy Apes... besides, I just can't play the crazy ape all day, every day... I don't get any work done.

I will never betray our fusion technique. Once I asked him to fuse he knew I was town. AVM is like a younger me. He will one day find a Japanese/Half-Japanese girl he will marry and will watch anime with him. The end.

Whatever this technique is, you should bottle and sell it... because I tried to "wink, wink, nod, nod" to CTM that I was town and that was part of why I revealed my vest... but it didn't work. Like... at all. Haha...

Whatever this technique is, you should bottle and sell it... because I tried to "wink, wink, nod, nod" to CTM that I was town and that was part of why I revealed my vest... but it didn't work. Like... at all. Haha...

Well. I mean........

It's CTM.

No way. Dan is WAAAAAY ahead of me.

Yes, Dan Soze is ahead of you, but that doesn't put her in the Axis. The same with Slats Jordan (I give props to WWWombat, aka, "The Closer"). But to be an Axis member you have to be a triple threat danger (to town, to scum, and to your own side). :D

Yes, Dan Soze is ahead of you, but that doesn't put her in the Axis. The same with Slats Jordan (I give props to WWWombat, aka, "The Closer"). But to be an Axis member you have to be a triple threat danger (to town, to scum, and to your own side). :D

I still have yet to be an SK. I will not lie that I have been anxiously awaiting a chance to play as one.

Do what I do when a player gets under my skin. I kill him the first opportunity I have and that makes me feel much better about it.

I still have yet to be an SK. I will not lie that I have been anxiously awaiting a chance to play as one.

Third party victory is rare, but I have faith in you. Bleedin is the only one I know who won it as a 3d party.

JVOR came close in the Thing game, but he sacrificed his own chance at victory for Dan's sake. ;)

Stop making it out like I'm the bad guy. You knew what you were getting yourself into, which is why I thought you were scummy for doing it, you just pecked, and pecked, and pecked... so I gave you what you want. We are both assholes for carrying on like that, DPR too.

Anyway, I can't play another game like that. Once again, the minute I tuned you out... I saw the game better. I think once I was gone you saw the game better too. So, no more crazy Apes... besides, I just can't play the crazy ape all day, every day... I don't get any work done.

haha, the worst part is that I saw the game better when i was bickering with you. My top 3 were Sharrow, SMC and WWWOmbat, and i spent a lot of time argueing that DPR was innocent and even made the point that me, you, slats and dpr were probably all town numerous times.

The whole verb stealing DPR's gun, shooting Dan, being lynched as innocent, and then dpr turning up as a dead townie the next day really threw me. I think i sent pac a PM saying i thought they were both scum, when they were both innocent I got pretty confused and stopped trusting my gut

My favorite role. My best victories (obv not here) have been as a solo SK - love it. I came close a few other times, here and on DM - I'd say my best victories and closest losses came while being the SK.

I think you'd be pretty good as one. Not the Ape, though. His a$$ would be toast before D3 with it. ;-) hehe

My favorite role. My best victories (obv not here) have been as a solo SK - love it. I came close a few other times, here and on DM - I'd say my best victories and closest losses came while being the SK.

I think you'd be pretty good as one. Not the Ape, though. His a$ would be toast before D3 with it. ;-) hehe

I just think I'd enjoy the mayhem.

i can only hope :D

Third party victory is rare, but I have faith in you. Bleedin is the only one I know who won it as a 3d party.

JVOR came close in the Thing game, but he sacrificed his own chance at victory for Dan's sake. ;)

ahem. I fell just 1 short as well sir. Ctm outplayed me then too :(

"Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat."

--Ric Flair

Now don't get me wrong, the Nature Boy greatly appreciates it when his greatness is appreciated... That's right. And I am the dirtiest player in the game. But that's not a Nature Boy quote, that's a Jesse Ventura quote. If you're gonna quote the Man, WOOO, you do it right.

Yeah I'm usually pretty good for picking out a couple of def townies early. I knew AVM was def one of us pretty early. One I thought was scum and was wrong was you verb lol.you're a hard man to read.

Speaking of "hard man to read", my first two investigations were you and then Verbal. Two people I feel like I can't read for sh*t. Of course, I finally got my sh*t together with SMC, but that was too little too late.

When you had your scum dominance you earned the VicGod moniker and now you can no longer claim you suck as town. Your place in the Axis of Evil is cemented.

But not to worry Vic, I'm living proof that you play like crap long enough and everyone will forget you were ever any good at this game.

Archived