Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like if JC is innocent, there is probably 2 scum on that list

problem is that i can't be sure he's innocent..

for now,

unvote vote Dan X

Also, you used an old version of the official vote count...I'm up to 7 votes when Smash jumped on board...not sure that changes anything.

Glad I could help...BTW...BG is scum!

Notice the Zen work here...definitive statement...

BTW, I do realize that I wrote this post as if I wasn't responding to Hess. Don't mind me, I've just got my head up my a$$ and apparently forgot who wrote the post I was responding to. Regardless, the points still stand.

Notice the Zen work here...definitive statement...

BTW, I do realize that I wrote this post as if I wasn't responding to Hess. Don't mind me, I've just got my head up my a$$ and apparently forgot who wrote the post I was responding to. Regardless, the points still stand.

Yeah over the last few games I can get what you think about me loud and clear. NICE JOB on BG though! Let's lynch him.

Yeah over the last few games I can get what you think about me loud and clear. NICE JOB on BG though! Let's lynch him.

Highly recommend you don't talk about the last few games...Smash may get mad...:(

Of course, if you don't give a fuk what Smash thinks go right ahead and talk about the last game.

Me personally...I played horribly the last game...one of the main reasons I could vote Slats this game is how he played me the last game. Almost eeerily familar...the train builds and yet Slats never boards just NK me later.

Deja vu all over again...I say...

BTW...Thanks for the props on BG...I really feel my scum hunting skills have improved...its an area I worked quite hard on and glad at least somebody recognized the diligence of my investigative prowess. Thanks!

So, I'm gonna ignore jabs from Slats right now - as I said before, anyone with a PR (and I'm pretty sure more than a few folks have them) will understand how they work/ what I'm doing.

As far as votes go, I'll unvote Slats. Everyone knows where I stand on him, and that can always be revisited another time.

Vote Crusher.

Last night, during the frivolity, I noticed a few times that he was lurking on thread. But, sadly, he never came out to play (and that is genuine sadness). Dr. Crushlove is more likely to miss a free buffet at the Sizzler than a chance to party with a drunk pirate. So I guess it's time for the Big Man to do some splainin.

I AM AWESOME.

I'm gathering my thoughts and reading. Trying not to get caught up in the infighting and trying to keep my perspective my own. Watched last game how the town ripped its own a$$hole out while Slats tip toed to victory. Got all the kids here and family for the holiday weekend so I only have limited time.

Way I see it is people are having a hard time moving away from the ape. Seems nobody else has watched as game after game the town runs around doing the same thing as the mafia sits back and watch. Monkey may have lied about his pr but who cares. What matters is if he's scum or not, scum hunting rather than beating dead points might help us move along.

Jetscode? Other than taking a awhile to get back to stand up to pressure his case does not jump up and bite you in the dick.

Jvor + Danx. their tango they dance as they smeared on Slats a little just felt weird to me. Plus Dan x powned a game ago and did it by lying really low and snaking up in their and winning without any in game help from her two good looking scum partners. Just seems to me she blew into this game kinda big time bragging about her high post count and even cussing. This is the single most peculiar thing I have seen this game. Maybe not the scummiest, but certainly got my attention.

so that's where I am for now and will add as I read. Glad you missed me. Miss you too.

2 games ago, you had a guy claiming to have a positive result on him as scum and it was still a dog fight to get him lynched..

1 game ago, he was obvious scum who made up a ridiculous story to get me lynched (i had little to no suspicion before hand) and was successful

the guys as hard to lynch as he is to lift over your head

I'm not arguing your point, I'm just saying the stigma is wearing off for the reasons you've pointed out there. I don't think he'd be as hard to lynch right now, BECAUSE of the examples you've trotted out. Dick.

What's the rationale behind the Dan vote? Or was it just a stab in the dark...

Just want to rattle her cage.. she's not my favorite for scum on that list, the guy your voting is... followed by sharrow and hess

oy! the post i quioted was you supporting your fixation with me by saying you were fixated with SMC a few games back and where right.. nobody's dumb enough to not get what you were doing..

Can't .... let... it..... go.... can.... you.... scumbag.

And that does what for this game ?

Nothing. Nothing at all. But since you and a few other only seem to know how to metagame examples of when I've been wrong, I thought I'd remind you pigs that I'm right sometimes too. Like 5% of the time. :P

Just want to rattle her cage.. she's not my favorite for scum on that list, the guy your voting is... followed by sharrow and hess

Well...jump aboard the BG Express...thought my case on him was overwhelming...no need to have doubts...trust the Zenmaster!

Can't .... let... it..... go.... can.... you.... scumbag.

Nothing. Nothing at all. But since you and a few other only seem to know how to metagame examples of when I've been wrong, I thought I'd remind you pigs that I'm right sometimes too. Like 5% of the time. :P

m32hu.gif

All caught up at this point...and I'm starting to get the feeling we have a bunch of townies going at each other throats, while scum is sitting back. Its probably because CTM and I28 are assbags and are just making a mess of everything by release info nobody can confirm and acting like they are completely untouchable. I'm not sure if they are town, scum, 3rd part, or what...but I'm starting to think that getting rid of one of them is a good start in actually getting somewhere.

Slats - I'm not following your case on me. So I dont know what you want me to respond to since you claiming I ignored your very special detailed post. If I ignored something, which I dont think I have, its probably because you case is poopoo and I dont even know what its based on. Me thinks people are following you because they dont get it either. And I dont like how you are trying to paint a picture that I've been defensive of your lazy case against me...I'm far from defensive, pretty sure everyone can see that knowing my history of antics.

and the game before you locked onto anyone not named dan.. pig

and glad to see jif spent his morning taking pictures of dudes.. thanks for sharing!

I didnt take them you ****.

All caught up at this point...and I'm starting to get the feeling we have a bunch of townies going at each other throats, while scum is sitting back. Its probably because CTM and I28 are assbags and are just making a mess of everything by release info nobody can confirm and acting like they are completely untouchable. I'm not sure if they are town, scum, 3rd part, or what...but I'm starting to think that getting rid of one of them is a good start in actually getting somewhere.

Slats - I'm not following your case on me. So I dont know what you want me to respond to since you claiming I ignored your very special detailed post. If I ignored something, which I dont think I have, its probably because you case is poopoo and I dont even know what its based on. Me thinks people are following you because they dont get it either. And I dont like how you are trying to paint a picture that I've been defensive of your lazy case against me...I'm far from defensive, pretty sure everyone can see that knowing my history of antics.

I didnt take them you ****.

Dude,

sh*t or get off the pot...I actually liked you observation that the townies are wailing away at each other...but then you leave me hanging when you won't decide the best choice between the two you nominated for lynch.

Other than that...what do you think of my case on BG?

Yes, I was taking pictures and surfing at the same time...I'm amazing.

The pics of from a website. Douchebags.

http://www.surfjaxpier.com/

Post about the game, or shut up.

05WilburHead72dpi02.jpg

Nobody gives a flying **** that you surf. Lots of people surf. Most of them do it because it means something to them, the rest do it because they are ******* d-bags and surfing is what they signed up for when they had to pick something to do to make them think they are cool.

Google image.

Like you actually left the basement you creep.

No joke...5 pictures down on this link, is me in the water.

http://www.surfjaxpier.com/2011/04/23/the-poles-sat-12pm-2/

There's a guy going backside in green shorts, I'm sitting in the water watching looking over my shoulder. Pissed they didnt get me on wave...at first I thought I was the first picture. Looks like my type of a turn, but its not me.

What's ur beef with Sharrow?

The guy was super active (for him anyway) on Day 1...then disappears...don't recall if he's one of those low contributors on weekends or not...

Dude,

sh*t or get off the pot...I actually liked you observation that the townies are wailing away at each other...but then you leave me hanging when you won't decide the best choice between the two you nominated for lynch.

That "observation" is technically nothing but pointing out the mathematical obvious.

I'm not surprised the "greatest scum hunter evah" thinks you should lynch me or CTM. Par for the course.

What's ur beef with Sharrow?

The guy was super active (for him anyway) on Day 1...then disappears...don't recall if he's one of those low contributors on weekends or not...

sharrow is all about playing the mod.. just think pac would have somethign special for sharrow..

That "observation" is technically nothing but pointing out the mathematical obvious.

I'm not surprised the "greatest scum hunter evah" thinks you should lynch me or CTM. Par for the course.

Still wouldn't mind if he took a stand on one of you guys just for the sake of discussion...seems a little weak if he wants another to start the train...but he'll be glad to jump on later...see what I mean?

05WilburHead72dpi02.jpg

Nobody gives a flying **** that you surf. Lots of people surf. Most of them do it because it means something to them, the rest do it because they are ******* d-bags and surfing is what they signed up for when they had to pick something to do to make them think they are cool.

FTR...I do not surf.

Dude,

I think lynching the Ape makes the most sense if we pick between CTM and the Ape. We at least know something about CTM. We are taking the Ape at face value, and I dont like it especially because he's lying. Now his response will be no townie would want to lynch a BP this early, yet he wanted it to happen to me last game doing the same thing he's doing now.

You Google Image search pictures of 52 year-old men wearing lycra?

Its a surf report.

Wow. You are a miserable person. I actually feel sorry for you and those who have to deal with you on a day to day basis. Its my passion, I love it more than anything in this world. I like you guys, so I thought I'd share. Sorry. And it was one post, if you dont care, ignore it. I've posted my game thoughts you dickweed.

Still wouldn't mind if he took a stand on one of you guys just for the sake of discussion...seems a little weak if he wants another to start the train...but he'll be glad to jump on later...see what I mean?

Totally. Jif knows a train can get run up on either of us at any time, all it needs is a little push.

CTM is always an easy lynch. I'm not an easy lynch, but an extremely easy place to bury a vote.

I think lynching the Ape makes the most sense if we pick between CTM and the Ape. We at least know something about CTM. We are taking the Ape at face value, and I dont like it especially because he's lying. Now his response will be no townie would want to lynch a BP this early, yet he wanted it to happen to me last game doing the same thing he's doing now.

Its a surf report.

Wow. You are a miserable person. I actually feel sorry for you and those who have to deal with you on a day to day basis. Its my passion, I love it more than anything in this world. I like you guys, so I thought I'd share. Sorry. And it was one post, if you dont care, ignore it. I've posted my game thoughts you dickweed.

Sorry, I've been working hard making my case on BG...remind me what is it we know about CTM...thanks in advance.

Archived