Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

You said it wasn't a post restriction that you fosed people. so I asked why you did it then if you weren't forced to do it i.e post restriction.

You clearly acted weird as sh*t and then indicated the mod didn't force you to do it (by saying you had no PR) And yet you ask why I questioned you on it?

In regards to your other question, my comment was early on and was saying "you weren't going to go anywhere if you were scum" was because you revealed day one already. It's not like if you act like a complete scumball, you were going to be able to suddenly claim something to get people to back off later in the game and you were going to get a critical eye by everyone by the way you were acting. That said, I did feel like I could see a natural progression in the way you revealed, contrary to what some other people were saying at the time.

I was leaning town (and still am on you) but it was day one and there was obviously still reasonable doubt in my mind that you were possibly scum, hence the "even if he's scum" comment.

Gotcha. Its cool, I've nailed you as scum the past 2 times you were scum by D2. You aren't pinging me at all this game. You either fixed your tell, or you are town. I brought those quotes forward because I'm trying to illustrate that the guy that prodded me to talk about my FOS didn't even think I was scummy. Point being, the ONLY people that think I'm scummy are the ones that seem hell bent on trying to advocate that I don't have a BP... JC, JIF, DPR, CTM.

Townies wouldn't be trying to take out a BP claim this early. There is plenty of game to be played.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ape & CTM: yes, I've changed my mind on DPR from yesterday....maybe it's the tone, dunno. Just doesn't feel as scummy anymore.

The Ape's reveal wasn't that bad, and I *do* lean town on him....just leaning more on DPR at the moment.

As for slats....well, I'm voting him, right?

And CTM....next on my list. But only a little. Neutral on everybody else right now.

Slats just doesn't sit right. I know several have said he's more aggressive when he's town and he has been out there in the front this game but I'm sure he knows by this point that everyone calls that his calling card.

I understand you being wary of me. You have every right. Once I'm dead, you'll see that my calling card is pretty accurate. It's not easy for me to go after people when I'm scum. It's easier for me to try to develop cases if I think they might actually be true. Last game, I could go after JF80 because I saw something in his play that made me suspect he was the SK. It paid off.

This game, I've got DPR going after me, and why anyone listens to him I have no idea. He needs to doctor my posts to be funny, but he can't quote one directly and point a finger at me.

JiF called me lazy, and accused me of making sh*t up, but when I addressed that directly in this post he completely ignored it, and then once again accused the monkey of doing the same thing he did last game...

I dunno...everyone wanted to kill me last game when I did what you're doing, you included, whats the difference this game?

The 2 of you are acting untouchable and I hate it.

Completely ignoring the fact that he was called on his bullet-proof vest lie, and admitted he lied about it on D1, which is what led directly to him getting killed.

Really didn't like JiF ignoring my detailed response to his accusations, choosing instead to let his accusations linger. A simple, "oh, I can see why you could've thought that," would've been nice. Honest, even. But instead I get the vague accusations from him, DPR, CTM, Verbal, and now Nae. No substance to any of them, just fear.

If no one else sees it, so be it, but I like my vote on JiF for the time being.

Still don't like the case on JC (which seems to be based on one pretty reasonable sounding post and his general, expected inactivity), and I reread most of Dan's post-penis posts, and don't see much there, either.

nudge1    /nʌdʒ/ Show Spelled

[nuhj] Show IPA

verb, nudged, nudg·ing, noun

–verb (used with object)

1. to push slightly or gently, especially with the elbow, to get someone's attention, prod someone into action, etc.

–verb (used without object)

2. to give a nudge.

–noun

3. a slight or gentle push or jog, especially with the elbow.

Use nudge in a Sentence

See images of nudge

Search nudge on the Web

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:

1665–75; variant of dial. ( k ) nidge, akin to Old English cnucian, cnocian to knock

—Related forms

nudg·er, noun

—Synonyms

1. elbow, poke, jog.

I change my FOS to include SMC and BG for redefining the word "nudge"

Nudge... really? I think I've made my intentions pretty crystal clear from the beginning, in that I am extremely curious about a person I'm getting a pretty strong town vibe from (AVM) making definitive claims about another players alignment (JC). When you consider how sketchily JC has avoided the topic, it only gives that much more reason to have interest. That said, nothing has changed with that in quite some time now, and it would be kind of ridiculous to just sit there silently and not address it and hope something just magically happens. Especially when the only other thing going on is the continuation of this I28/DPR/CTM/slats saga.

Gotcha. Its cool, I've nailed you as scum the past 2 times you were scum by D2. You aren't pinging me at all this game. You either fixed your tell, or you are town. I brought those quotes forward because I'm trying to illustrate that the guy that prodded me to talk about my FOS didn't even think I was scummy. Point being, the ONLY people that think I'm scummy are the ones that seem hell bent on trying to advocate that I don't have a BP... JC, JIF, DPR, CTM.

Townies wouldn't be trying to take out a BP claim this early. There is plenty of game to be played.

The problem with your BPV claim is:

1. You have lied about this claim in the past.

2. You announce it to the town to clear you to end game instead of using it to help town ie...drawing a NK attempt.

3. You attempt every type a logical fallacy to justify your own ends...not the town's end.

4. You question every player who does not like how you chose to reveal.

If it wasn't for my attempt to "play the Mod". Suspect Pac is using our own history against each of us. I would have voted for you for the simple reason is you've attempted this crap before. Deja vu all over again.

Now GFY!

So the fact that another player has made a definitive statement about you being scum that you've managed to completely avoid to address at all makes me scummy? Gotcha.

Are you suggesting I respond to AVM's Magic 8-ball theory? Wow! Really?

Nudge... really? I think I've made my intentions pretty crystal clear from the beginning, in that I am extremely curious about a person I'm getting a pretty strong town vibe from (AVM) making definitive claims about another players alignment (JC). When you consider how sketchily JC has avoided the topic, it only gives that much more reason to have interest. That said, nothing has changed with that in quite some time now, and it would be kind of ridiculous to just sit there silently and not address it and hope something just magically happens. Especially when the only other thing going on is the continuation of this I28/DPR/CTM/slats saga.

BTW, I do realize that I wrote this post as if I wasn't responding to JC. Don't mind me, I've just got my head up my a$$ and apparently forgot who wrote the post I was responding to. Regardless, the points still stand.

Highly doubt you can get another six votes to ensure my lynch but in the event you do...just would like everyone to see who nudged the train when I turn Town...SMC and BG with the lets "add a little oxygen to the fire" routine this morning.

The problem with your BPV claim is:

1. You have lied about this claim in the past.

2. You announce it to the town to clear you to end game instead of using it to help town ie...drawing a NK attempt.

3. You attempt every type a logical fallacy to justify your own ends...not the town's end.

4. You question every player who does not like how you chose to reveal.

If it wasn't for my attempt to "play the Mod". Suspect Pac is using our own history against each of us. I would have voted for you for the simple reason is you've attempted this crap before. Deja vu all over again.

Now GFY!

Are you suggesting I respond to AVM's Magic 8-ball theory? Wow! Really?

I really like these posts. I28 is being a clown but Pac could be forcing his hand. I really don't get why people are taking AVM seriously when he provides no reasoning. I seem to recall him admitting that he was just trying to get JC active too.

It would appear you should just ask AVM...no?

Fallacy of many questions

Fallacy of many questions or loaded question: groups more than one question in the form of a single question.

Example

Argument: Have you stopped beating your wife?

Problem: A yes or no answer will still be an admission of guilt to beating your wife at some point. (See also Mu.)

Also called Plurium Interrogationum and other terms

When I look at the Ape and JC I see them both making statements that could potentially hurt themselves. This probably comes from the Ape having tunnel vision on whomever points a finger at him, as if hes the only player in the game. Just because someone ponts a finger or disagrees with you, does not make them scum Magilla. The more these 2 talk the more they have a chance to hang themselves and using really poor arguements to attack makes people look like scum in my eyes, like they are pushing. JC's example below

JC made an attempt at claiming the APE did this in a previous game, in which he was scum, and quite honestly I think thats a very poor arguement that got my attention. Why would someone do this ? JC do you really think the APE would try this again because he did it in a previous game ? Wouldn't that be a stupid play so soon after he already tried it ? or are you just trying to make any arguement you can to get votes on him .

Im going to Vote JC because i do not like accusations based on previous play and weak arguements wreak of scum.

When I look at the Ape and JC I see them both making statements that could potentially hurt themselves. This probably comes from the Ape having tunnel vision on whomever points a finger at him, as if hes the only player in the game. Just because someone ponts a finger or disagrees with you, does not make them scum Magilla. The more these 2 talk the more they have a chance to hang themselves and using really poor arguements to attack makes people look like scum in my eyes, like they are pushing. JC's example below

JC made an attempt at claiming the APE did this in a previous game, in which he was scum, and quite honestly I think thats a very poor arguement that got my attention. Why would someone do this ? JC do you really think the APE would try this again because he did it in a previous game ? Wouldn't that be a stupid play so soon after he already tried it ? or are you just trying to make any arguement you can to get votes on him .

Im going to Vote JC because i do not like accusations based on previous play and weak arguements wreak of scum.

Yes, I doubt I-28 would try it again so soon which is the reason I have not voted him...provided the rationale that I suspect Pac is using this knowledge to stimulate game play. If you want to twist it that I'm trying to get an alternative train on I-28 your smokin something...I'm replying to his general comments about everyone who doubts his reveal is scum.

You skimming?

< nervously walks up to one of Tony's men >

"Hey bro *cough cough*... I uhh.. err.."

"What you stupid geeker... do you have money? If not get the fu-k out of here before I kill you for fun."

"Well no.. no I don't, BUT - I'll do anything for a teenth... anything...

I'll suck you d.."

<Tony's man pulls out gun and shoves it in the geekers mouth >

"You'll WHAT?! What will you do you dirty animal!?"

< geeker slobbers, squeals, and begins to cry -- gun is removed from his mouth >

"I jjjuust need my fix man.. I neeeed it *whimpers softly*"

"hahah.. You're pathetic. I'm going to put this pig out of his misery."

< another of Tony's other men walks up and whispers something in his partners ear >

"hmm...

<refocuses on geeker>

Ok sh*tbird. I'll tell you what. I'll give you your teenth but there's something you gotta do for us......"

<explains what they want him to do>

"Yeah... yeah I can do that! No problem man, I can do that I promise!"

< Tony's man throws the bag of coke in a nearby dumpster >

"Ok then take your bag and get the f-ck outta here you dog."

"Sure.. you got it boss... thank.. errr... thanks boss."

< smiling geeker climbs in dumpster and begins frantically digging to find his bag >

Also, Vote: Hess for being scummy and useless.

Whoooooa there tiger settle down. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not there. Stop acting like you know everything that's going on in the game. I know I don't. Vote me b/c you think I'm scum or b/c you're scum but relax on the useless business. I'm starting to feel like a broken record but again, everything I post/type in every game I play is game orientated and for a reason, not my fault you don't always see it.

The useless business hurts my feelings. I'm so misunderstood.

Yes, I doubt I-28 would try it again so soon which is the reason I have not voted him...provided the rationale that I suspect Pac is using this knowledge to stimulate game play. If you want to twist it that I'm trying to get an alternative train on I-28 your smokin something...I'm replying to his general comments about everyone who doubts his reveal is scum.

You skimming?

Not skimming... I was focused on one particular thing you said so why would you twist that into skimming ? I think my post was obvious in its direction. Why is it when someone is under suspicion they always throw out the weak "skimming" arguement ?

I understand you being wary of me. You have every right. Once I'm dead, you'll see that my calling card is pretty accurate. It's not easy for me to go after people when I'm scum. It's easier for me to try to develop cases if I think they might actually be true. Last game, I could go after JF80 because I saw something in his play that made me suspect he was the SK. It paid off.

This game, I've got DPR going after me, and why anyone listens to him I have no idea. He needs to doctor my posts to be funny, but he can't quote one directly and point a finger at me.

JiF called me lazy, and accused me of making sh*t up, but when I addressed that directly in this post he completely ignored it, and then once again accused the monkey of doing the same thing he did last game...

Completely ignoring the fact that he was called on his bullet-proof vest lie, and admitted he lied about it on D1, which is what led directly to him getting killed.

Really didn't like JiF ignoring my detailed response to his accusations, choosing instead to let his accusations linger. A simple, "oh, I can see why you could've thought that," would've been nice. Honest, even. But instead I get the vague accusations from him, DPR, CTM, Verbal, and now Nae. No substance to any of them, just fear.

If no one else sees it, so be it, but I like my vote on JiF for the time being.

Still don't like the case on JC (which seems to be based on one pretty reasonable sounding post and his general, expected inactivity), and I reread most of Dan's post-penis posts, and don't see much there, either.

Fear? Do you actually think people are afraid in a mafia game? You go off on DPR about how he isn't nearly as good as he thinks he is, and then you post this hypocritical sh*t? Ha!

The only thing that scares me is Kaiser Soze. Or Dan Soze. Meh. ;-)

Fear? Do you actually think people are afraid in a mafia game? You go off on DPR about how he isn't nearly as good as he thinks he is, and then you post this hypocritical sh*t? Ha!

Why are you voting me this game, then?

I bagged you last game, but that game's over.

DPR is pulling some sh*t. His post about scum being out in front, shuffling their feet, and trying to sound more reasonable today is a classic.

You got a little trash on your shirt there...

Just kidding, heh. I haven't really given you any sh*t all game.

Why are you voting me this game, then?

I bagged you last game, but that game's over.

DPR is pulling some sh*t. His post about scum being out in front, shuffling their feet, and trying to sound more reasonable today is a classic.

TryingTooHard.jpg

Go ahead, dust yourself off, and have some juice. You'll feel better. heh

Do you have anything to offer other than being a douchbag? I can't help but notice that you haven't stuck even remotely close to your supposed post restriction since last night.

I'm voting JiF. What do you think about him? He was very defensive yesterday, called me out on a few things, and when I responded directly, he completely ignored it.

It should be noted that the only NK we've had so far is his arch nemesis, Brett.

Damn, and I was feeling pretty good about you too...and then you go on and edit something there like that.

Now THAT'S trying too hard.

We're you watching? I posted the first line, gave a minute 'cause Verb was on, and then posted the second line to yank his chain. That's the extent of my evil. Sheesh.

These are DPR's last few however many posts. The guy has claimed to have a post restriction. Do you see any sign of it?

Seriously, if he has a post restriction, he should be mod-killed by now.

But he doesn't. He's full of sh*t.

(p.s.: I quoted a lot more, but it wouldn't let me post that many)

If you've got $5, or a bottle of Ketel 1, I can change that for you, sailor...

I can't even go on with this. Really?

I love twins...

Don't patronize me...

You had me at $3.30...

PICT0304.jpg

To be fair, I'm not defending you per say...I'm just saying that the mod highlighted you for a reason, which should be sign to be careful, and everyone hot to see you hang probably hasn't considered being the hammer vote, or something to that effect...

And, as an educator, I took an oath to battle stupidity, thus I am here tonight, to help my frends. heh

You didn't even notice that I talked you down 30 cents, you nasty bitch. Now smear this peppermint glow-in-the-dark-lotion all over your body...

You got a little trash on your shirt there...

Just kidding, heh. I haven't really given you any sh*t all game.

TryingTooHard.jpg

We're you watching? I posted the first line, gave a minute 'cause Verb was on, and then posted the second line to yank his chain. That's the extent of my evil. Sheesh.

Freakin' sucks what happened to Brandon Marshall

I change my FOS to include SMC and BG for redefining the word "nudge"

Very OMGUSish there, JC. Also, I don't necessarily have an "expectation." I'm just reading the board. The 4 way cage match will settle itself sometime before the deadline because, honestly, none of the 4 players in question come off as clean. Each have townie-ish factor(s) in their favor as well as scumminess factor(s) against them. And then there is you, lingering at the perimeter.

Are you scummier than the 4? I don't know because we're getting the blank slate feel from you. In that, would be scummy. We'll have to see. I won't be on much for the next 2 days and will read when I can and see where we're at on Monday.

These are DPR's last few however many posts. The guy has claimed to have a post restriction. Do you see any sign of it?

You are such a turd.

Anyone else that has a PR will recognize what I'm doing. You can't see it, because you're mafia. ;)

Also, you never did get me that beer last night. You better step up the service, or I'm going to have to consider letting you go.

Run along now...

Give a guy a chance to drink some coffee, yeah? It'll get better later, 'round about cocktail time.

I'm trying to keep an open mind with you, that you're doing what you're doing for the town's benefit and not scum. But it's abundantly more obvious than you probably think.

You are such a turd.

Anyone else that has a PR will recognize what I'm doing. You can't see it, because you're mafia. ;)

Also, you never did get me that beer last night. You better step up the service, or I'm going to have to consider letting you go.

Run along now...

wUT ? :blink:

Nope. I can't. Unlike most of you, I DON'T always think CTM is scummy. I think his play is usually pretty transparent... this game is different. :)

Anyway, I'm working on moving on. I don't need to say more about CTM. Its all out there now.

jzwrpf.png

Yeah we get it you think DPR is scum. So, who else? We have monkey apologizing for locking onto CTM but you've probably been even worse with DPR. Anyone else pinging? What about me?

Archived