Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You really are a huge turd. I could win prizes with you...

Anyway, at L2, I am Pedro Quinn, Egomaniacal Townie. I have a PR, which is to brag about my magnificent self as often as possible. I have to do this to the mod's satisfaction for 3 days...or suffer his wrath.

That's why I didn't buy I28's reveal. His details are just different enough to make me think that the mod gave the scum a few tidbits about how the town is roled, but left a few vital pieces out.

I've also noticed, but not mentioned, multiple PR's.

I am extremely suspicious of those that strongly defended the ape.

What else can I tell you?

Because someone just can't get past this - to the "mod's satisfaction" does not mean every single post.

Now, quit fishing for other people to blow their reveals. I can't believe anyone is even listening to you whine...

Because someone just can't get past this - to the "mod's satisfaction" does not mean every single post.

Now, quit fishing for other people to blow their reveals. I can't believe anyone is even listening to you whine...

You had about 20 straight posts without adhering to it. Pac must be easily satisfied (hey now!).

And I'm not fishing for anyone to blow anything, but you can blow me.

JiF doesn't strike me as scum atm. He started off the day with a few pictures, and that turned into a train for lack of anything else going on - just my opinion, A[b]ND MY OPINION IS ****IN' AWESOME.

JC has actually made some good points, but it's weird that he was so quiet, got a train going agaist him, and shows back up all reasonable and well thought out. Could be help form others...

TOm Shane...hmmmm...you never did answer my question.

I'll be back...

People say they don't see the logic behind the JC train, but I think his absence is strategic, or at least it seems that way. JC has gotten a train going and does nothing while the CTM-I28-DPR-Slats cage match takes up most of our attention. It's like weathering the storm hoping for that cage match to push a train elsewhere.

As far as my vote, I'm starting to get to the point where I'm interested in moving on, but I would really like to hear something out of JC or even AVM regarding this whole thing. The fact that JC has mostly disappeared with an occasional appearance without addressing the situation and that AVM's numerous definitive claims have since gone unaddressed is very peculiar. Definitely makes me think something sketchy is going on there, but on the other hand without hearing from these guys and little to no discussion about it otherwise, nothings going to happen and it's essentially a wasted vote.

Nudge... really? I think I've made my intentions pretty crystal clear from the beginning, in that I am extremely curious about a person I'm getting a pretty strong town vibe from (AVM) making definitive claims about another players alignment (JC). When you consider how sketchily JC has avoided the topic, it only gives that much more reason to have interest. That said, nothing has changed with that in quite some time now, and it would be kind of ridiculous to just sit there silently and not address it and hope something just magically happens. Especially when the only other thing going on is the continuation of this I28/DPR/CTM/slats saga.

Exactly. Either lets kill one, or get off the topic. Me talking about AVM and Nae is my attempt at doing so. The other way is lynching. I'm good with either, but I'd prefer to just move on as I've started to lean toward town on both...maybe 3rd party..but if we cant, then lets lynch one of the two.

There is no pleasing your demanding a$$. Jeez. I dont like how AVM is playing, he's extremely confident, totally wild and he's claiming he knows things for certain, like you are scum, Hess is town...yadayada. Dont see how that type of play is town friendly.

Nae is playing different. I think she could be laying low not trying to make mistakes. So she's getting involved in all the banter that she usually ignores. Its an observation. Still like AVM better.

Dont know what else you want from me. What the **** have you provided? An omgus vote against BG?

I'm glad you brought this up...if you think my vote on BG was omgus you are mistaken...its zen like but definitely not omgus...the fact is they want me to answer what? The fact that since Day 1 AVM has had a hard on for me and through the use of a crystal ball is convinced I'm scum...laughable...not sure I could ever answer that question to anyone's satisfaction...I consider the earlier votes as something I earned through my own inactivity...there is a price to pay for such things...the facts are that SMC and BG took my inactvity as an opportunity to nudge my train along and their continued insistence of a case will be hard for them to justify once I turn town...if you looking for a more detailed desciption of AVM's case...I'd suggest you turn to AVM to make his case similar to how I asking you to make your case against him.

You had about 20 straight posts without adhering to it. Pac must be easily satisfied (hey now!).

And I'm not fishing for anyone to blow anything, but you can blow me.

You're so cute when you get all emotional. I imagine you typing really fast, making mistakes, and cursing with a red face from the pressure that's building.

But, since you are so damn stuck on it, last night's entire performance was nothing short of a tribute, neigh, it was the vey essence of egomaniacal. All of it. The Avatar, the smarmy comments, the heckling and generally superior air. All of it counts.

I28 liked it so much, he posted about it.

So, if you can, try to calm down and be reasonable about this. And if your good, I'll bring you some pudding.

JiF doesn't strike me as scum atm. He started off the day with a few pictures, and that turned into a train for lack of anything else going on - just my opinion, A[b]ND MY OPINION IS ****IN' AWESOME.

JC has actually made some good points, but it's weird that he was so quiet, got a train going agaist him, and shows back up all reasonable and well thought out. Could be help form others...

TOm Shane...hmmmm...you never did answer my question.

I'll be back...

Hey, I know your new here but I do not need help from others...look a little closer and maybe your awesomeness can learn something that may actually help the town win this game.

You're so cute when you get all emotional. I imagine you typing really fast, making mistakes, and cursing with a red face from the pressure that's building.

But, since you are so damn stuck on it, last night's entire performance was nothing short of a tribute, neigh, it was the vey essence of egomaniacal. All of it. The Avatar, the smarmy comments, the heckling and generally superior air. All of it counts.

I28 liked it so much, he posted about it.

So, if you can, try to calm down and be reasonable about this. And if your good, I'll bring you some pudding.

Don't buy it.

I'm glad you brought this up...if you think my vote on BG was omgus you are mistaken...its zen like but definitely not omgus...the fact is they want me to answer what? The fact that since Day 1 AVM has had a hard on for me and through the use of a crystal ball is convinced I'm scum...laughable...not sure I could ever answer that question to anyone's satisfaction...I consider the earlier votes as something I earned through my own inactivity...there is a price to pay for such things...the facts are that SMC and BG took my inactvity as an opportunity to nudge my train along and their continued insistence of a case will be hard for them to justify once I turn town...if you looking for a more detailed desciption of AVM's case...I'd suggest you turn to AVM to make his case similar to how I asking you to make your case against him.

Gotcha. And I've said BG is hard for me to read and the PR is making it difficult for me to read SMC as well. But I understand know your case on BG now.

Hey, I know your new here but I do not need help from others...look a little closer and maybe your awesomeness can learn something that may actually help the town win this game.

Like I said, I have'nt had a problem with you all game. But you are coming on a bit stronger now, and it jumped out at me. You have anything to offer on that?

I asked Crush a question earlier, and he answered it well enough that I'm feeling better about him. I'm looking for the same from you.

Actually, I don't. I make it myself.

See, the thing is that you were all over the Chimp early because his PR was nothing like yours, and/or he got a bulletproof vest out of the deal.

But then you look at SMC's obvious post restriction (so obvious that no one has to ask him about it), and clearly his is nothing like the bullsh*t you're claiming because he's adhering to it in each and every post.

So either you were full of sh*t with your early case on the monkey, or you're full of sh*t about your PR, or -most likely- both.

Like I said, I have'nt had a problem with you all game. But you are coming on a bit stronger now, and it jumped out at me. You have anything to offer on that?

I asked Crush a question earlier, and he answered it well enough that I'm feeling better about him. I'm looking for the same from you.

Sure...you suggested I'm being guided or helped...I've suggested I do not have any help nor need any help. The townies fly solo in this game. Not sure that satisfies you or not...just don't mistake my earlier inactivity as anything other than inactvity...some of the others dislike my relatively Day 1 inactivity and try to apply pressure to get my attention...they have it now...lol...its part of my schtick...similar to I-28 always claiming a BPV...

See, the thing is that you were all over the Chimp early because his PR was nothing like yours, and/or he got a bulletproof vest out of the deal.

But then you look at SMC's obvious post restriction (so obvious that no one has to ask him about it), and clearly his is nothing like the bullsh*t you're claiming because he's adhering to it in each and every post.

So either you were full of sh*t with your early case on the monkey, or you're full of sh*t about your PR, or -most likely- both.

*taps the blackboard with the pointer*

pay attention sonny...

*I28 was very specific about what he did NOT being a PR, but a deal he cut with the mod because his role allowed him to. I said that this sounded odd to me because I knew I had a PR.

*I did not see any real need for his reveal. JVoR wasn't pushing him that hard. He's later gone on to say that that's his style, and he was just getting the game going.

*I saw no reason at all to include anything about a BVP.

All of these things made me feel like he was the scummiest thing going on D1, and so I made my case.

SMC does appear to have a PR, but I'm not asking him to reveal. It's obviously not exactly like mine, but I don't see how that's such a hot issue for you - PR's can, and do vary, as do their punishments for not following them.

The key here, which your not paying attention to, is the phrase "suffer his wrath". It doesn't say "He'll mod-kill me the moment I fail", which I'm sure dissapoints you greatly.

Look, I could go on and on about how you believed everything that I28 said and defended him, and that I could tell you that your name was "Slats" and you wouldn't believe me, but this whole grudge match is spiralling into nowhere.

You don't like my style. I get it. We always rub each other that way. So do wahtever you want, but don't get pissy when I keep spanking you, because you are annoying the hell out of me.

Sure...you suggested I'm being guided or helped...I've suggested I do not have any help nor need any help. The townies fly solo in this game. Not sure that satisfies you or not...just don't mistake my earlier inactivity as anything other than inactvity...some of the others dislike my relatively Day 1 inactivity and try to apply pressure to get my attention...they have it now...lol...its part of my schtick...similar to I-28 always claiming a BPV...

Cool. I havn't had a bad feeling about you all game. If yer scum, cheers to you. heh

pay attention sonny...

*I28 was very specific about what he did NOT being a PR, but a deal he cut with the mod because his role allowed him to. I said that this sounded odd to me because I knew I had a PR.

*I did not see any real need for his reveal. JVoR wasn't pushing him that hard. He's later gone on to say that that's his style, and he was just getting the game going.

All of these things made me feel like he was the scummiest thing going on D1, and so I made my case.

SMC does appear to have a PR, but I'm not asking him to reveal. It's obviously not exactly like mine, but I don't see how that's such a hot issue for you - PR's can, and do vary, as do their punishments for not following them.

The key here, which your not paying attention to, is the phrase "suffer his wrath". It doesn't say "He'll mod-kill me the moment I fail", which I'm sure dissapoints you greatly.

Look, I could go on and on about how you believed everything that I28 said and defended him, and that I could tell you that your name was "Slats" and you wouldn't believe me, but this whole grudge match is spiralling into nowhere.

You don't like my style. I get it. We always rub each other that way. So do wahtever you want, but don't get pissy when I keep spanking you, because you are annoying the hell out of me.

At this point I'm even losing my patience with the extent to which you keep posting recaps of what has happened, without actually saying anything. I said it earlier in the game, you are more monkey than I am this game.

monkey.jpg

pay attention sonny...

What do you mean "you could?"

blabbermouth.jpg

Wait you're "BG Is scum" thing is just a gut feeling?

UNVOTE VOTE JC

At this point I'm even losing my patience with the extent to which you keep posting recaps of what has happened, without actually saying anything. I said it earlier in the game, you are more monkey than I am this game.

monkey.jpg

And I'm losing my patience with being cross-examined. I figure if everyone were as intersted in me as Slats and yourself, they'd be voting for me. It's you two that keep the fight going. makes me wonder if that's a PR. :P

I AM AMZING IN BED.

pay attention sonny...

emptiness-is-form3.gif?w=500&h=500

And I'm losing my patience with being cross-examined. I figure if everyone were as intersted in me as Slats and yourself, they'd be voting for me. It's you two that keep the fight going. makes me wonder if that's a PR. :P

I AM AMZING IN BED.

You'll know when I start attacking you again you narcissistic dipsh*t... for now, I am making jokes at your expense. There is a distinct difference.

can someone defend thier JC vote? I don't see anything about him that's scummy, other then sleep walking through day 1

I'm pretty much on JC because it's the best train right now. Yep, I just said that. Before my vote was on him bc I thought his timing day 1 was opportunistic and I found it interesting how his trains both days seemed to stall.

Welcome back aboard the Townie Express...your lack of ambivalence is noted.

your zen is duly noted though. I apologize, I know how it must look. maybe you'll understand when I'm dead someday, maybe you won't. Maybe you already get it b/c you're scum. This is still my vote... for now.

@BG -- What exactly were you asking from me?

I'm just extremely curious about what has now been an ongoing 2-day statement of definitiveness that JC is scum. At the very beginning I disregarded it as nothing but normal mafia douchebaggery, but you've clearly latched onto it both in a number of subsequent statements and in your current voting.

The fact that JC refused to address it at all in hopes it would go away and is now reeking of desperation in his purposely over the top ridiculousness to discredit any interest in him based off of your statements gives me only greater reason to want to see what the hell is going on here. So really, any further light either of you care to shed on the subject would be most appreciated, otherwise I'm more than happy to keep my vote where it is until something better, or a deadline, comes along.

Frankly, I find it by far the most interesting thing out there outside of this I28/CTM/DPR/slats mess of sh*t, which is just another variation of the normal issue of the loudest people being at each others throats early in games. It's just as likely that they're all town as it is that there's multiple scum in that group, so I'm not exactly interested in jumping into that fray without something more to go on with any of them.

Forgot to answer this, I cant read BG for the life of me...never been able to. I think you make valid points. Nae is striking me as off. She isnt really posting about the game, all banter, never seen it so excessive from her before....her and AVM are off this game. Feel like they might be scared of making a mistake.

He makes valid points? Really? That's such a scummy filler phrase that makes no sense in this context. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but JC's "case" on BG is the exact same case that AVM has on JC i.e. none.

Clearly JiF is skimming and trying to look town.

unvote

Vote: JiF

Just want to say today has been an utter joy to mod. I can't begin to tell you all how impossibly difficult it's been not to chime in on sooo many occasions.

And that doesn't mean anything more than I want to fight too.

I heart you all. Have mercy on your souls.

I know it's playing the mod here, but something made the jackass want to trot himself out the barn for a victory lap. In my head, nothing would delight him more then seeing me/ape/slats and dpr fighting tooth and nail and us all being town, while the scum team he selected is playing under the radar.

It's true that playing mod is usually a bad idea, but it's also clear the pacMule has designed this game to be as entertaining for him as possible, in a way we've never seen a mod do before. Under that thinking, I'm going back to voting sharrow and see if I can atleast get him more active

I think pressuring inactives would be a good thing at this point..

unvote

vote Sharrow

He makes valid points? Really? That's such a scummy filler phrase that makes no sense in this context. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but JC's "case" on BG is the exact same case that AVM has on JC i.e. none.

Clearly JiF is skimming and trying to look town.

unvote

Vote: JiF

I'd bet 1000 bucks that you dont even know what his points were with going back and looking now that I'd call you out. So accusing me of skimming is laughable.

Either way, I'll help you out. He said BG was nudging an easy train and essentially jumping on his bandwagon. Well, he was, so its a valid point because its fact. But I'm the one skimming.

Archived