OFFICIAL Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat series thread

Blackout

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Methinks the Shamrocks are going to really regret the last 12 seconds of regulation. They should.

yeah, thank god there's a 2nd game tonight because I'd be pissed if I had to watch game highlights before I get to watch Barkley (the best part of TNT).

well, if Miami eliminates us I see them going on and killing the Bulls.

I won't engage in any further Heat/Bulls speulation until the Heatles get the job done ofcourse.

well, if Miami eliminates us I see them going on and killing the Bulls.

Killing? I don't see the Bulls getting "killed" by any team. They may lose to them though. We have to get past the Hawks first which we should be able to do.

Rondo is playing with one arm, people, and yet you still feel the need to bash the guy. Yeesh. Tough crowd.

The better team one. I loathe Lebron and hope nothing but hideous things happen to him, but he is a phenomenal player. A beast, if you will. I will be rooting for anyone other than the Heat. Miami fans are horrid front runners who until a few months ago did not know the difference between a free throw and shot put. Lebron is a prick. Yes, I am bitter. :)

Garb, I understand. Miami is simply an awful sports town.

That said, a couple of months ago I would have never believed in a million years that I'd be rooting for the Heat in the playoffs. Garb, and WWW are boston lifer fans so that's expected. But utter frauds like Blackout and Falcon have made me root for the Heat in this series. And if it's Heat-Bulls, then I'd root again for the Heat again because of ECURB.

I'm utterly enjoying this series and I thank Blackout and Falcon because of it. Remarkable considering I hated LeBron for most of the season.

Garb, I understand. Miami is simply an awful sports town.

That said, a couple of months ago I would have never believed in a million years that I'd be rooting for the Heat in the playoffs. Garb, and WWW are boston lifer fans so that's expected. But utter frauds like Blackout and Falcon have made me root for the Heat in this series. And if it's Heat-Bulls, then I'd root again for the Heat again because of ECURB.

I'm utterly enjoying this series and I thank Blackout and Falcon because of it. Remarkable considering I hated LeBron for most of the season.

Fair enough. I feel the same way about some Jets fans ;)

Seriously though....Miami is a putrid sports town. As far as Blackout and Falcon go....they are young. Quite frankly I do not understand why anyone lets those two get under their skin. I mean, how is it a fair fight anyway? Meh, just ignore 'em. As for Ecurb - again, meh. His unwavering love of management and PSL's makes me LOL actually.

I will be rooting for the west. Anyone from the west. Shoot, if I had to choose between the Lakers (Ha!) or the Heat, besides a wanting a bout of food poisining in both lockerooms, I'd probably want the Lakers to win. This from a "lifer" Celts fan. I hate Lebron that much. That does not mean I do not respect his game. The player is amazing. I just think he's is a huge azzhole.

I will say this much: NO WAY the Celtics quit like the Lakers did this year or they way Lebron did last year. NO WAY.

Rondo is playing with one arm, people, and yet you still feel the need to bash the guy. Yeesh. Tough crowd.

The better team one. I loathe Lebron and hope nothing but hideous things happen to him, but he is a phenomenal player. A beast, if you will. I will be rooting for anyone other than the Heat. Miami fans are horrid front runners who until a few months ago did not know the difference between a free throw and shot put. Lebron is a prick. Yes, I am bitter. :)

Yea, it's quite obvious. Anytime someone has to resort to attacking a fanbase thats usually the case.

Yea, it's quite obvious. Anytime someone has to resort to attacking a fanbase thats usually the case.

The lable may not apply to you, but dang, the Miami fanbase, in general, sucks. It's pretty sad when large groups of Patriot or Jets fans are louder than the Miami fans at games down there. I have never heard a peep out of alleged Heat fans until Lebron James signed. C'mon man.

And yes, I am bitter. I just saw the Celtics window close.

With the Lakers out, this becomes a no-brainer for me. I would have pulled for Atlanta if they were playing the Lakers, but now I'm a Mavs/Vancouver/Seattle fan come the Finals.

Yeah, I'm rooting for the west too. I don't think I'll to do it too hard, though, because the Mavs are the best team right now. Not just because they defeated the dysfunctional Lakers, either.

Heat in 5. Anyone who thinks this is going to be close has NOT watched Lebron the past month. He beat Boston on his own when he had a worse team and Boston had younger legs, but yeah, I'm sure throwing age into the mix and Dwayne Wade should totally even this one out.

This is it. My entire future is staked on this internet forum prediction of mine.

Where's blackout?

Front-running, I suppose. He'd make a good Heat fan.

And enough with the Rondo bashing, TS, he was playing with one arm!

What a disgrace placing white sheets on seats to make it look sold out. Miami - bleh.

And yes, the better team won. The Celtics got worn down and defended down. Would a Big in the middle have helped? Maybe. Would a spark off the bench have helped? Maybe. But, the better team won. I know several Celts fans that are blaming the refs....Miami had a 2-1 edge in FTA's the series....but I think that's bushleague. The Celtics lost to the better team. Period.

So, here's hoping Lebron and Wade (who I think is a very dirty player - worse than Garnett) get a severe case of salmonella poisoning right before the start of the eastern conference champ series. Hope the sh*t heads sh*t their pants on national tv - figuritively and literally.

Front-running, I suppose. He'd make a good Heat fan.

And enough with the Rondo bashing, TS, he was playing with one arm!

What a disgrace placing white sheets on seats to make it look sold out. Miami - bleh.And yes, the better team won. The Celtics got worn down and defended down. Would a Big in the middle have helped? Maybe. Would a spark off the bench have helped? Maybe. But, the better team won. I know several Celts fans that are blaming the refs....Miami had a 2-1 edge in FTA's the series....but I think that's bushleague. The Celtics lost to the better team. Period.

So, here's hoping Lebron and Wade (who I think is a very dirty player - worse than Garnett) get a severe case of salmonella poisoning right before the start of the eastern conference champ series. Hope the sh*t heads sh*t their pants on national tv - figuritively and literally.

Place was sold the **** out lady. Your team go their a$$ kicked, deal with it.

Place was sold the **** out lady. Your team go their a$$ kicked, deal with it.

Interesting....saw an email blast (official) about seats being available. Saw an awful lot of tweets from journalists (from all over) that said the place was not full and mentioning the white sheets. Miami is a horrid sports town. Deal with that.

Yes, my Celts got their old, wearly azzes kicked in. I can only hope someone does the same to D-Dirty and King Douche.

Archived