Sometimes, the disgust just writes itself

T0mShane

Yeah I long for the days when Men were men.

Back in the day, Joe Willy would never be caught in an out fit like that. He would only wear the finest Mink

:D

Joe Willy would never have been caught dead shaving his chest and sportin a ponytail either. That man could rock stockings and a fur coat and be the manliest man in new york...next to the Mick and Sinatra of course. Tom Brady is just another one of this generation'sJersey Shore manboys.

Joe Willy would never have been caught dead shaving his chest and sportin a ponytail either. That man could rock stockings and a fur coat and be the manliest man in new york...next to the Mick and Sinatra of course. Tom Brady is just another one of this generation'sJersey Shore manboys.

LOL!

I'm curious. How do you know Brady shaves his chest?

I actually kind of like Brady's outfit and I'm not just saying that because I'm a "homah."

The pencil mustache and testicle tickler is a dead give away.

Sorry if I'm not up on the terms you people use in your gay community, but Sanchez looks more like a young guy who can't quite grow a beard yet.

I apologize if that shatters your fantasies you sick freak.

LOL!

I'm curious. How do you know Brady shaves his chest?

I actually kind of like Brady's outfit and I'm not just saying that because I'm a "homah."

if a co-worker came in this morning wearing that outfit what would you think?

if a co-worker came in this morning wearing that outfit what would you think?

I would think he's in the wrong place....and smart....and most likely full of himself. LOL! My place of employment is currently 80% women.

Archived