dolphann4life

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2011 NBA Finals?

• Miami Heat
    • Dallas Mavericks

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still can't count out the Heat with two home games and all that talent, that said watching LeFraud meltdown this finals has been great. Love hearing the Heat 'fans' cry about the refs, especially after the rigged '06 finals.

Come on Mavs! One more to go!!

Cue JiF story in 3...2...1...

So yeah, this one time I threw on my cutoff sleeved shirt (suns out guns out amirite?) and rode my trike to the courts to play a pickup game with Vince. We were up 7-5 but then suddenly Vince went ice cold from the field and we we were down point-7. I mean he couldn't even hit rim. I decided it was my game to take over. I hit the remaining 5 buckets, winning the game on a jumper from the corner. Vince was like "that's my boy." Good times.

Wait, what's the rumor? Lewis is banging his chick? So I wasn't that far off with my Haslem banging his mom prediction.

We were watching the game out and there were a ton of Heat fans wearing LeBron jerseys at the bar. They really weren't liking me when every time LeBron had the ball in the 4 th I was screaming "let him shoot"

I must say, I'm really enjoying these here playoffs. Really hoping Kidd gets his ring.

THIS!

I was rooting for Kidd several years back when he was on the Nets in the finals. I wanted him to come to the Knicks so bad! He deserves to win before he retires. LBJ, Wade and Flopsch will get their title or 4. Everyone's hating on Lebron like crazy, though. He had a triple double, IN THE NBA FINALS. That should speak for something. He missed a few 3s in the 4th. It happens.

Great series so far. Can't wait for tonight.

Archived