Give JetNation a Grade so Far

TomShane

OK, as we anxiously await the front page (cough Blame Max), I figure it's a good time to get some input back as to where we've screwed up and what we got right so far. So, let us have it. Give us a grade and offer some comments as to what you'd like to see. Don't PM me, though, because I'm working on the front page (cough blame max).

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK, as we anxiously await the front page (cough Blame Max), I figure it's a good time to get some input back as to where we've screwed up and what we got right so far. So, let us have it. Give us a grade and offer some comments as to what you'd like to see. Don't PM me, though, because I'm working on the front page (cough blame max).

I'd give the site an F.

For Fantastic! LOL

It's a great site. You guys have done a very good job. Love the forums and the board design.

As far as what I would like to see.

Bren in a wet t-shirt.

Savage69 saying something nice about The Jets.

More posts from R44, Ham and Bit.

Less posts from PatsFanTX, RS and any other trolling Pats fan. I'm just kidding. I love you guys.

This is a cool site.

[lol place blows.

Up and running for over three weeks and not one thread "PennyBoy is Better Than Brady".

Very weak.

And gg's constant sexual innuendos are insulting and demeaning.

are you saying you have a problem with that? go find a patsie board... :lol:

Ok... I know I don't post alot, but I am logged in damn near all day everyday. I am never quick enough on the draw for breaking news and usually just end up reading to stay informed whilst down here in Orlando. But here are my two cents..

Overall grade: F -- For Friggin' Fabulous... thats right, I said it... Fabulous, whatchya gonna do about it?

Needs...

For some reason, it appears that I can jump to the last "unread" post in some threads but not in others. Being able to do that consistently would be great.

The "Jump Menu" is a little awkward. Do the forums need a title and category?

Anywho... that's pretty much all I can come up with for now... oh yeah... How about a front page? :wink:

The jury is still out...

The forum is fine, it looks like it's made for an 800x600 screen size. I wish it would take up the whole screen, left to right, like another...well, you know..

Looking forward to the front page like everyone else. Can you say pressure? Sure hope it doesn't suck.

Will there be wallpapers? Screen savers? Other geeky stuff? You guys serious about the t-shirts?

On a serious tip.

The site needs to advertise more. You gotta be a presence on the internet and at Jets functions.

Promoting the site at the draft would be a good idea.

I agree with the pea green statement.LOL Site could use a better green.

I don't really come to these sites for color patterns. I'm just interested in opinions and analysis.

I'm ok with the smilie faces. They are growing on me. This one is spooky. :twisted: lol

The place blows.

Up and running for over three weeks and not one thread "PennyBoy is Better Than Brady".

the amount of 15 year old retards isn't nearly as high here as JI, so that pretty much explains the lack of those threads

I'd say overall a B

the New York Jets/NFL talk is kinda cluttered with a variety of off-topic subjects

I'm kinda confused as to whether the Lounge is an off-topic forum or a feedback forum :?

if its a feedback forum, then there should just be a seperate off-topic forum right below the NYJ/NFL talk one

A-

Ways to Earn an A+

1. Cathy or Brenda or Both in a wet t-shirt

2. Modify the pea green to a more Jets shade of green

3. When/if they show up, don't let the teens, or other posters we know who come here for the only purpose to create havoc, become members.

4. Jets Chat room to be activated for draft day, game day, other Jets special events, etc.

Keep up the good work

Archived