Nnamdi Asomugha Thread: MERGED

MikeJetsWord

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we wait about 5 years for a merge and when it finally arrives it's spelled wrong.

Great moderating.

I actually did a copy and paste of his name from the 1st post, the roto world article. What is spelled wrong?

Don't try that sh*t with me, it's been edited. You snake.

When I merged them it took the title of the first thread that was started. I copied\pasted from that roto world article. I never actually tried to type his name, I am not that brave. :D

When I merged them it took the title of the first thread that was started. I copied\pasted from that roto world article. I never actually tried to type his name, I am not that brave. :D

If you thought Kellen Clemens/Clemons/Clemmens/Clemmonns brought out the grammar police, well...Next year should be fun.

@incarceratedbob

incarcerated bob

**NFL UPDATE** This Nnamdi stuff is getting crazy , hearing from one source Tampa looks good but other source says Nnamdi will be a Jet! WOW

@CharlieBurkNYC

Charlie Burkowitz

BREAKING NEWS: Jets, Asomugha have agreed sources say. 6 yr deal, details being ironed out but framework HAS been agreed to. #jets #nfl

For what it's worth...^^^

What I like the most about this Nnamdi (eventual) signing is this: WHEN-not if, when Revis decides to hold this team hostage again in a year or two we will still have a HoF corner to fall back on. Now Asomugha is 30 but remember, he hasn't taken a lot of hits because nobody even throws his way for the past few years. Redskins' Hall Of Fame cornerback Darrell Green played into his early 40's-19 years-Nnamdi Asomugha could easily last another 5-8 years for us.

What I like the most about this Nnamdi (eventual) signing is this: WHEN-not if, when Revis decides to hold this team hostage again in a year or two we will still have a HoF corner to fall back on. Now Asomugha is 30 but remember, he hasn't taken a lot of hits because nobody even throws his way for the past few years. Redskins' Hall Of Fame cornerback Darrell Green played into his early 40's-19 years-Nnamdi Asomugha could easily last another 5-8 years for us.

Can't deny that he is the best holdout insurance they can get. I thought of that, too. I hope that's not the reason they're pursuing him so hard, though.

Can't deny that he is the best holdout insurance they can get. I thought of that, too. I hope that's not the reason they're pursuing him so hard, though.

Hey slats remember this time a year ago and how much Revis aggravated us? You think the Jets want to go through that again? We KNOW Revis is all about Revis and WILL hold out again-this time we will just be able to say see ya-trade his a$$ to Seattle or something for a lifetime of great draft picks

It's awfully quiet. I think it's getting done. I also predict we get Braylon. You have to remember that if they are restructering Sanchez contract etc, it takes alot of lawyer/contract crap.

I thought they couldn't restructure Sanchez's contract? LT's is being restructured though.

If he was coming to the Jets it would've happened already.

seems to me that he wants to go to the jets, but his agents are just leveraging, tryin to squeeze every dollar they can out of us

like when houston signed joseph, all of a sudden the bucs came in with a huge contract? yeah right, its smokescreen

Archived