More fricken unsubstantiated rumors - CBS: Jets sign Aso

Jetsfan80

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh... that totally justifies it. Hey guys, he's got a real job, so when he's wrong or reporting things 2 hours after the fact its because of that. Not because he failed to do any research or read 2 minutes of an article before posting. :rolleyes:

You see, when two guys who are friendly joke around with each other, it's funny and all in good fun.

When a 3rd party jumps in, he just looks like a douche.

Yes, yes you do. At that rate you would sell 125 million a year in pipes? Where is the mansion in South Beach, the Porsche Carrera GT3 and the vacation house in Tahoe? ;P If you are selling that much your company needs to up the compensation ante.

Do you have any clue how commission works? Of course not, you don't sell anything, you just ruin people's stock portfolios.

I make 1.5% commission off of the gross profit. It works like this: (and you can have CTM check the math to make sure I'm right) I sell $250k worth of material at 30% margin which is 75k profit. I then get paid $1125.00.

I also don't sell that much everyday. I just closed a particularly large order for a drydock re-fit for a tanker today.

Oh... that totally justifies it. Hey guys, he's got a real job, so when he's wrong or reporting things 2 hours after the fact its because of that. Not because he failed to do any research or read 2 minutes of an article before posting. :rolleyes:

I was replying to Klecko's wiseass comments... Klecko being somebody that I know for years and outside of this website...

Do you have any clue how commission works? Of course not, you don't sell anything, you just ruin people's stock portfolios.

I make 1.5% commission off of the gross profit. It works like this: (and you can have CTM check the math to make sure I'm right) I sell $250k worth of material at 30% margin which is 75k profit. I then get paid $1125.00.

I also don't sell that much everyday. I just closed a particularly large order for a drydock re-fit for a tanker today.

So you sell anchors. Got it.

You see, when two guys who are friendly joke around with each other, it's funny and all in good fun.

When a 3rd party jumps in, he just looks like a douche.

Actually, that was the funniest post in the thread

boo on you

Prorate your half a day earnings over a 5 day week at 50 weeks a year and you get over 600K salary, hence the comments that I made.

Prorate your half a day earnings over a 5 day week at 50 weeks a year and you get over 600K salary, hence the comments that I made.

I wish business was that good.

When you announced the thread title change I was sure it was going to have something to do with me and anchors. :rl:

Archived