Stevie Johnson Taunting

Maxman

I have never understood how anyone could watch Bob Costas talk about any subject for any length of time.

Kings of Annoyance like Chris Berman, Deion Sanders, Joe Theismann, and Michael Irvin are each 100x less annoying. He should not be on TV. He should be taste-testing my toilet water.

Actually I think my brain has melted somewhat over the years because I'm actually starting to find that crackhead Irvin entertaining sometimes.

OK.. this post too.. pretty damn awesome. What about C(h)ris Carter?? What about him!?!?!

Actually I think my brain has melted somewhat over the years because I'm actually starting to find that crackhead Irvin entertaining sometimes.

The Tom Jackon to Irvin 'are you retarded?" is top 5 all time all time. Wish they wouldn't have stricken it from You Tube

The Tom Jackon to Irvin 'are you retarded?" is top 5 all time all time. Wish they wouldn't have stricken it from You Tube

Agreed, it was a classic. Think it was following Eli's opening day matchup against Peyton & he was incoherently mumbling about how far it would go in NY if he won this one game with a whole season still left on the schedule.

Sometimes when we're on our rugs for quiet rest time ... the teacher catches me playing with my toogie and yells at me ....

As she should - if you don't quit jerking off you'll probably grow up to be a Patriots fan...

I was okay with the Jet crash thing, that was appropriate because it was making fun of a celebration that's done by our players. Mocking some guy cause he made a mistake that he got sent to jail for two years on the other hand im not okay with. youre making fun of a guy for losing his freedom? thats hard yo. Its a personal attack.Thats the kinda of sht thatll get you beat in the streets.

Yeah that's it. You want to fly off the field -- totally expect that to happen. Make fun of the guy for not seeing his kids for 20 months? That is harsh.

It's the talk of the town here. Half find it funny and don't really care (me included) and the other half are infuriated with him and even want him cut. The latter is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

If he wouldn't have went to the ground, he wouldn't even gotten a penalty. I thought Burris shooting himself was funny after it happened, I mean how can you do that? It's not just because he's a Jet now.

Anyway, it cost us 15 yards, our fill in kicker botched the kick terribly which didn't help things either.

In the end he dropped a huge pass that likely would have won us the game, and it's happened before. However, it's not the reason we lost. 1 play doesn't lose a game. There's tons of other things we could have done better to seal the game. Oh well. Another one bites the dust...

Cheers guys.

It's the talk of the town here. Half find it funny and don't really care (me included) and the other half are infuriated with him and even want him cut. The latter is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

If he wouldn't have went to the ground, he wouldn't even gotten a penalty. I thought Burris shooting himself was funny after it happened, I mean how can you do that? It's not just because he's a Jet now.

Anyway, it cost us 15 yards, our fill in kicker botched the kick terribly which didn't help things either.

In the end he dropped a huge pass that likely would have won us the game, and it's happened before. However, it's not the reason we lost. 1 play doesn't lose a game. There's tons of other things we could have done better to seal the game. Oh well. Another one bites the dust...

Cheers guys.

I laughed at it. Honestly, I don't really consider Plax a "Jet" like I do Mangold or Harris or Revis or Keller. He's a hired gun. (Oh no I dit-int!) But he shot himself while carrying a gun in his sweatpants in a nightclub. Seriously. Who wears sweatpants to a nightclub? Well Maybe Santonio. But that's only because he can't wear real pants. They chafe.

Archived