Any Sanchez supporters?

bbatelli

If Sanchez had the same numbers and were 11-5 like last year, would he be getting slammed?

No team could win 11 games with the way he played during crunch time this season so why bother with the fantastic question?

Better questions: How long before the new offensive C/S realizes how limited their game plans have to be to try and hide Sanchez's shortcomings and how long before the Sanchez fan boys start blaming the new coaches for game plans that suck like they did with Schott.

No team could win 11 games with the way he played during crunch time this season so why bother with the fantastic question?

Better questions: How long before the new offensive C/S realizes how limited their game plans have to be to try and hide Sanchez's shortcomings and how long before the Sanchez fan boys start blaming the new coaches for game plans that suck like they did with Schott.

You can toss all that blame at Sanchez as much as you like, but the fact is this - Even Brett Favre sucked under Schotty. I'd like to see what Sanchez can do with a real OC. If he still sucks, then I'll climb aboard your wagon, but until then, I'm giving him a chance.

my positiion is to try and bring in Manning, if that fails then I think we need to bring in real competition for the guy and have a legit competition next tc... I haven't written him off completely, but I def have a lot of doubts

You can toss all that blame at Sanchez as much as you like, but the fact is this - Even Brett Favre sucked under Schotty. I'd like to see what Sanchez can do with a real OC. If he still sucks, then I'll climb aboard your wagon, but until then, I'm giving him a chance.

Really? Brett Farve sucked??

I recall the NYJ were 8-3 before he tore the bicep muscle on his throwing arm that then needed surgery to re-attach. I think one game he threw 5 td passes. Pretty sucky huh.

Farve could come out of retirement tommorow and would be 5X the player Sanchez is right now in his prime.

Oh wait......I forgot about Snachez's sore neck.

Hated the kid as a prospect. The one guy I wanted the Jets not to draft (Gholston too, in back to back years, <3 the Jets). But we did...so I supported him. Even tried defending him at the begging of the season (but nobody remembers that)...but at the end of the day, he's just a very hard player to root for...and not just because he horrible, but because he's just not a likable player. He's a little cali homo pussy model who sulks around the Football field. No thank you.

So I'd personally love it if Mark never stepped foot the field as a Jet ever again.

Well, a team potentially could do that. It would require an elite defense and an elite running game. It would also buck the trend we've seen as of late in the NFL as a passing league with game managers falling into irrelevancy.

For the Jets to win with Sanchez, they need everything else around him to be perfect. Last years AFC Championship game was the perfect example. We got to 11-5, had two big wins in the playoffs, and then the defense doesn't have a great game, and we simply have 0 ability on offense to overcome it.

For Sanchez to be successful, you buck the entire trend of the NFL. If that's what you want to believe, great, but I'd rather fall in line with the trend that includes good QBs throwing the ball around the field to win.

Hated the kid as a prospect. The one guy I wanted the Jets not to draft (Gholston too, in back to back years, <3 the Jets). But we did...so I supported him. Even tried defending him at the begging of the season (but nobody remembers that)...

I do. It was adorable.

Hated the kid as a prospect. The one guy I wanted the Jets not to draft (Gholston too, in back to back years, <3 the Jets). But we did...so I supported him. Even tried defending him at the begging of the season (but nobody remembers that)...but at the end of the day, he's just a very hard player to root for...and not just because he horrible, but because he's just not a likable player. He's a little cali homo pussy model who sulks around the Football field. No thank you.

So I'd personally love it if Mark never stepped foot the field as a Jet ever again.

I'm of the belief we could get a third rounder plus Rex Grossman from Washington for Mark Sanchez...The Jets could be unstoppable with Rex squared. Think of the possibilities...

Well, a team potentially could do that. It would require an elite defense and an elite running game. It would also buck the trend we've seen as of late in the NFL as a passing league with game managers falling into irrelevancy.

For the Jets to win with Sanchez, they need everything else around him to be perfect. Last years AFC Championship game was the perfect example. We got to 11-5, had two big wins in the playoffs, and then the defense doesn't have a great game, and we simply have 0 ability on offense to overcome it.

For Sanchez to be successful, you buck the entire trend of the NFL. If that's what you want to believe, great, but I'd rather fall in line with the trend that includes good QBs throwing the ball around the field to win.

Agree except would clarify that he was not as bad when they went 11-5 with a top D, didnt thow games in the garbage can like he did this season. With the D and running game not as good he showed he couldnt step up but instead fell apart.

He gets a 1/4 of next season to show something. If he's still playing like crap then sit him the remainder of the year and jettison him in the offseason.

I am of the belief that an offseason and training camp of TnT (Tony and Todd) will have an effect.

All these unnamed sources sound jealous and petty.

I do. It was adorable.

I know right...the Sanchez ball washer who all hate me dont though.

I'm of the belief we could get a third rounder plus Rex Grossman from Washington for Mark Sanchez...The Jets could be unstoppable with Rex squared. Think of the possibilities...

Only if the deal includes Jabar Gaffney and the Jets draft Chris Rainey. Gators North!!!

He gets a 1/4 of next season to show something. If he's still playing like crap then sit him the remainder of the year and jettison him in the offseason.

I am of the belief that an offseason and training camp of TnT (Tony and Todd) will have an effect.

All these unnamed sources sound jealous and petty.

We all know you're criteria for "showing something" is lower then Jif's testosterone levels, so basically you're saying he's gets all next season..

We all know you're criteria for "showing something" is lower then Jif's testosterone levels, so basically you're saying he's gets all next season..

yeah I've seen your 1 man show today.. bunch of comments about Mark being effiminie.. meanwhile the Ngata hit alone would have ruptured your puny spleen.

he may suck right now but saying he's weak is stupid.. even by your standards.

yeah I've seen your 1 man show today.. bunch of comments about Mark being effiminie.. meanwhile the Ngata hit alone would have ruptured your puny spleen.

This is actually something I will give him credit for...he's a tough little homofag model. Can definitely take a beating while sucking up the place. Which is surprising, but then I met a gay guy that plays Rugby and it all made sense.

I happen to know he was wearing a padded girdle that protected his spleen from that hit.... with the added benefit of making his a$$ more perky!

This is actually something I will give him credit for...he's a tough little homofag model. Can definitely take a beating while sucking up the place. Which is surprising, but then I met a gay guy that plays Rugby and it all made sense.

Pac can't seperate these things, acting like a man baby and being a male model doesn't automatically mean they are injury prone

Pac can't seperate these things, acting like a man baby and being a male model doesn't automatically mean they are injury prone

I think thats he's just got a soft spot for really horrible QB's. Same w/ Smash. They are like social workers or something.

Any watching can see that he came out firing away. Look at his numbers early. He had shoot out with Romo (that we won) game one. But what happened? The running game sucked a$$. So then the rest of the year we had this friggin identity crisis where we were telegraphing what we were gonna do an abandon the other. All of a sudden we go hard the otherway and force shonn Greene down their throat. Great, but we forgot how to go vertical.

Just look below at the 80 yard bomb to BE (miss him) if you think he cant throw downfield.

Another thing OBVIOUSLY happened also. The same blood-thirsty media that caused Richard Todd to assault a reporter, twice, and that make A-Rod's life miserable and who ruined seasoned vets like Kenny Rogers, Rick Rhoden, and AJ Burnett among countless others began to fire away at the 24 year old California kid who had been the star everywhere he had been prior. The poured it on Sanchez like I've never seen (and that's saying a lot) It's the primary reason why I took him in as my foster-athlete.

So, the horrific headlines weren't enough (and it is going on strong still, with this bogus "unmamed" section of the locker room that want Manning. lol Yeah OK, take a hike, Post. We know your act! lol Well, actually the mindless majority doesn't.....and) they actually got the fans to do something stupid, classless, and counter-productive to themselves, and BOO him, not after a bonehead play, but after intros! lol

Now, anybody who thinks that a packed stadium of home fans booing you right before you start the game to take them to the promised land...AGAIN, doesn't has an effect....lol....just LOOK at his performance afterward. We know that wasnt him. He is not Pennington with a rag arm. He could throw and he was fearless before the witch hunt. So far, he hasnt beat up a reporter, so that's good.

More good news: He gets to go home to the west coast far from this sesspool, and get back to work with a chip the size of Calvin Pace's head on his shoulder. He returns with the full support of his coach, and no one else, a new OC, probably someone in camp to 'beat out', hopefully better receivers than a 35 year old (who was already a slouch and couldn't burn toast right now), a prima donna who cares about his stats first and....sorry Holmes, drops balls and laughs about it, a RB with butter fingers............and nothing else. (Kerly, Turner?? lol)....and hopefully, whole squad and staff with something to prove. All business this year.

More good news: As I've illustrated by pulling up MANY hall of fame level QB's numbers over their first three years, it is NOT year #3, but year #4 that QBs, according to the numbers and you can feel free to look for yourselves @ pro-football-reference.com, take that leap.

I'm not thrilled at the haste with which they hired a new OC, but whatever, going from Matt Moore and Chad Henne and Pennington to Sanchez is a christmas gift for Tony Soprano. So, it all amounts to big things in 2012.

So, OP, not only am i a supporter, but I am also a ticket broker....and I'm the guy to see for your Bandwagon tix. Inquire about my season pass! lmao Cant wait. For now I'll watch the sharks feed on Dantoni and Mello/

Any watching can see that he came out firing away. Look at his numbers early. He had shoot out with Romo (that we won) game one. But what happened? The running game sucked a$$. So then the rest of the year we had this friggin identity crisis where we were telegraphing what we were gonna do an abandon the other. All of a sudden we go hard the otherway and force shonn Greene down their throat. Great, but we forgot how to go vertical.

Just look below at the 80 yard bomb to BE (miss him) if you think he cant throw downfield.

Another thing OBVIOUSLY happened also. The same blood-thirsty media that caused Richard Todd to assault a reporter, twice, and that make A-Rod's life miserable and who ruined seasoned vets like Kenny Rogers, Rick Rhoden, and AJ Burnett among countless others began to fire away at the 24 year old California kid who had been the star everywhere he had been prior. The poured it on Sanchez like I've never seen (and that's saying a lot) It's the primary reason why I took him in as my foster-athlete.

So, the horrific headlines weren't enough (and it is going on strong still, with this bogus "unmamed" section of the locker room that want Manning. lol Yeah OK, take a hike, Post. We know your act! lol Well, actually the mindless majority doesn't.....and) they actually got the fans to do something stupid, classless, and counter-productive to themselves, and BOO him, not after a bonehead play, but after intros! lol

Now, anybody who thinks that a packed stadium of home fans booing you right before you start the game to take them to the promised land...AGAIN, doesn't has an effect....lol....just LOOK at his performance afterward. We know that wasnt him. He is not Pennington with a rag arm. He could throw and he was fearless before the witch hunt. So far, he hasnt beat up a reporter, so that's good.

More good news: He gets to go home to the west coast far from this sesspool, and get back to work with a chip the size of Calvin Pace's head on his shoulder. He returns with the full support of his coach, and no one else, a new OC, probably someone in camp to 'beat out', hopefully better receivers than a 35 year old (who was already a slouch and couldn't burn toast right now), a prima donna who cares about his stats first and....sorry Holmes, drops balls and laughs about it, a RB with butter fingers............and nothing else. (Kerly, Turner?? lol)....and hopefully, whole squad and staff with something to prove. All business this year.

More good news: As I've illustrated by pulling up MANY hall of fame level QB's numbers over their first three years, it is NOT year #3, but year #4 that QBs, according to the numbers and you can feel free to look for yourselves @ pro-football-reference.com, take that leap.

I'm not thrilled at the haste with which they hired a new OC, but whatever, going from Matt Moore and Chad Henne and Pennington to Sanchez is a christmas gift for Tony Soprano. So, it all amounts to big things in 2012.

So, OP, not only am i a supporter, but I am also a ticket broker....and I'm the guy to see for your Bandwagon tix. Inquire about my season pass! lmao Cant wait. For now I'll watch the sharks feed on Dantoni and Mello/

Let me summarize. I'd suck on Mark Sanchez nuts if they were in front of me right now.

Any watching can see that he came out firing away. Look at his numbers early. He had a shoot out with Romo (that we won) game one. But what happened? The running game sucked a$$. So then the rest of the year we had this friggin identity crisis where we were telegraphing what we were gonna do an abandon the other. All of a sudden we go hard the other way and force Shonn Greene down their throat. Great, but we forgot how to go vertical.

Just look below at the 80 yard bomb to BE, if you think he cant throw down field.

Another thing OBVIOUSLY happened also. The same blood-thirsty media that caused Richard Todd to assault a reporter, twice, and that make A-Rod's life miserable and who ruined seasoned vets like Kenny Rogers, Rick Rhoden, and AJ Burnett among countless others, began to fire away at the 24 year old California kid, who had been the star everywhere he had been prior. They poured it on Sanchez like I've never seen (and that's saying a lot) It's the primary reason why I took him in as my foster-athlete. lol

So, the horrific headlines weren't enough (and it is going on strong still, with this bogus "unnamed" section of the locker room that want Manning. Yeah OK, take a hike, Post. We know your act! lol Well, actually the mindless majority doesn't.....and) they actually got the fans to do something stupid, classless, and counter-productive to themselves, and BOO him, not after a bonehead play, but after intros!

Now, anybody who thinks that a packed stadium of home fans booing you right before you start the game, ready to take them to the promised land...AGAIN, doesn't has an effect.......just LOOK at his performance afterward. We know that wasn't him. He is not Pennington with a rag arm. He could throw, and he was fearless before that witch hunt. Unlike guys like Favre, who was supported by the town and encouraged to keep flinging it despite throwing more picks than #6 in his first 3, he was forced to go into his shell. Again, if you think it doesn't affect the athletes, ask Burnett why he can't throw a strike. So far, he hasnt beat up a reporter, so that's good.

More good news: He gets to go home to the west coast far from this hunting ground, and get back to work with a chip the size of Calvin Pace's head on his shoulder. He returns with the full support of his coach, and no one else, a new OC, who hasnt had a professional QB to work with yet, at least who could throw, and probably someone in camp to 'beat out', and hopefully better receivers than a 35 year old (who couldn't burn toast right now), a prima donna who cares about his stats first and....sorry Holmes, drops balls and laughs about it, a RB with butter fingers............and nothing else. (Kerly, Turner?? lol)....and hopefully, a whole squad and staff with something to prove. All business this year.

More good news: As I've illustrated by pulling up MANY hall of fame level QBs' numbers over their first three years, it is NOT year #3, but year #4 that QBs, according to the numbers, take that leap (and you can feel free to look for yourselves @ pro-football-reference.com).

So, not only am i a supporter, but I am also a ticket broker....and I'm the guy to see for your Bandwagon tix next season. Inquire about my season pass! lmao Cant wait. For now I'll watch the sharks feed on Dantoni and Mello/

Of course there are still Sanchez supporters, myself included.

Sanchez though is going to have to not only step up in his mechanics but in his leadership as well.

What I saw on that last drive against Miami was a disgrace. It showed my how much Sanchez's leadership skills had diminished to the point where he is going to have alot of work ahead of him just to get that back.

By the end of the season he looked like a beaten man and that should NEVER happen especially with your QB and "Leader".

I still hold out hope for him though. He won't ever be a Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Tom Brady or Aaron Rogers. Those QB's are few and far between.

I look at though the QB's who have come out the past couple of years, Flacco, Ryan, Sanchez, Bradford and they are all having their issues even though they are in years 2,3 and 4. None of them have made that leap either in that upper tier.

IMO Sanchez has alot of work to do this off season in not only repairing his QB skills but his reputation as well. If he doesn't show improvement next year then you can be rest assured the Jets will be looking for another QB in the 2013 draft.

Archived