The official "Sanchez excuse thread"

RSJ

I'm actually most disappointed in the special teams. Usually a strength, not an atrocity.

so when all 3 phases suck, it measn it's the HC

he has created a culture of over confidence, and everyone keeps their job cuz we're buds. no accountability, no competition, no nothing. he names draft picks starters on draft day. then he becomes their best buddy and tells them they are awesome

100% the opposite of the winning teams in the NFL

I've read the ravens wouldn't hire rex as HC because he gets too close to his players. that's what we're seeing. blind loyalty. It's sad in a way to see a once confident man beaten down by the whole cursed jets thing. he looked like we has going to cry again last night. thank god he didn't

he has created a culture of over confidence, and everyone keeps their job cuz we're buds. no accountability, no competition, no nothing. he names draft picks starters on draft day. then he becomes their best buddy and tells them they are awesome

I've read the ravens wouldn't hire rex as HC because he gets too close to his players. that's what we're seeing. blind loyalty. It's sad in a way to see a once confident man beaten down by the whole cursed jets thing. he looked like we has going to cry again last night. thank god he didn't

It's a sad way to end an era ...

I think Ozzie Newsome was just trying to be nice and not sabotage Ryan's chances at another job. The reality is Ryan's a complete f*ck-up who isn't qualified to be in charge of a potato gun, let alone head coach of an NFL franchise.

he had 300 yds and a 94 qb rating.....but all anyone focuses on is the busted play..........he isnt great....but he didnt give up the 21 points in 52 seconds...that falls on rex

He made sure the Jets didn't score with the interception, and he cost them 7 points directly with the fumble, and he undermined the whole team with his incompetence. After he folded, with that fumble, the team folded.

The team has no margin for error. And he has less than that.....

BD

Nice post. Think about it- how many times have we seen a player pissed off after one of these debacles this season? It just does not exist with this team.

I was a Rex fan but it is time for a new voice in the locker room. Since 2010 what player other than "possibly" Cromartie and Mangold has not seen their level of play drop off? That is on the HC.

Archived