20 replies to this topic

#1 robertjessica

robertjessica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:26 PM

To JIF and T0mShane specifically. The other nit I got a little out of control while addressing them. I have always prided myself on being a man that apologizes and admits when he was wrong.

On Monday night while discussing Positive Pete over there on the main oard, I used some fowl language and insulted both JIF and Tom. And while I stand behind everything that I I said, this wasn't the place to do say it. I was having a bad day and I Took it out on the board.

So I am sorry to everyone. I don't want to drag the board down to the level I have been at in recent months.

I also want to thank Crusher, Slats, and Joec36 for not banning me and only giving me a warning. I won't let it happen again guys.

Remember as Vic the Vlogger said the other day. You have to stay positive. Asa lama Lakum.

Edit. . . I stil. Hate both Tom and JIF.

Edited by robertjessica, 12 December 2012 - 11:27 PM.

#2 slats

slats

9 5/8" hands

• Moderators
  • 19,135 posts
  • LocationAcross the Universe

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:31 PM

POPULAR

JiF and T0m pretty much deserve everything that comes their way. I think you should apologize for apologizing.
back in my room
wish you were dead
you bawl like the baby
in Eraserhead

#3 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 22,730 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:54 PM

I prefer it if you would put your apology in VLog form.
When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#4 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,135 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:10 AM

I prefer it if you would put your apology in VLog form.

lol............

#5 The Crusher

The Crusher

Comeback Player of the year 2016

• Moderators
  • 29,225 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:50 AM

To JIF and T0mShane specifically. The other nit I got a little out of control while addressing them. I have always prided myself on being a man that apologizes and admits when he was wrong.

On Monday night while discussing Positive Pete over there on the main oard, I used some fowl language and insulted both JIF and Tom. And while I stand behind everything that I I said, this wasn't the place to do say it. I was having a bad day and I Took it out on the board.

So I am sorry to everyone. I don't want to drag the board down to the level I have been at in recent months.

I also want to thank Crusher, Slats, and Joec36 for not banning me and only giving me a warning. I won't let it happen again guys.

Remember as Vic the Vlogger said the other day. You have to stay positive. Asa lama Lakum.

Awfully big of you.

PUSSY

#6 T0mShane

T0mShane

Gluten for punishment

• Members
  • 26,431 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:58 AM

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If it's my attention you're looking for, I can tell you I don't have enough Ritalin. What I do have is a very special set of skills; skills acquired over a very long, wasted career posting on message boards--skills that make me a nightmare for trolls like you. If you stop grouping me in with JiF now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I'll kill you.

Edited by T0mShane, 13 December 2012 - 05:59 AM.

Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#7 The Crusher

The Crusher

Comeback Player of the year 2016

• Moderators
  • 29,225 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:08 AM

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If it's my attention you're looking for, I can tell you I don't have enough Ritalin. What I do have is a very special set of skills; skills acquired over a very long, wasted career posting on message boards--skills that make me a nightmare for trolls like you. If you stop grouping me in with JiF now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I'll kill you.

Network television last night FTW. LOL

#8 JoeC36

JoeC36

JetNation's Keeper Of The Anals

• Moderators
  • 11,428 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:54 AM

Wow lol. The only thing this is missing is, I will not tire. I wil not falter. I will not fail.

289 Time Post of the Week Loser

#9 JiF

JiF

President of the Rex Ryan Fan Club

• Members
  • 36,941 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between Heaven and Hell

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:33 AM

Same person.

Dont let Tom fool you. He's got a creepy obsession with me and starves for attention.
Posted Image

#10 Jetsfan80

Jetsfan80

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 46,218 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:20 AM

Apology not accepted, guy with a secondary girl name.

sheesh, I'm a doosh.

#11 #27TheDominator

#27TheDominator

Forza Rhinos!

• Members
  • 27,337 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:22 AM

Apology not accepted, guy with a secondary girl name.

Kenneth Ellen Parcell?

by Angel crazy with over 3000 post some day 

#12 HessStation

HessStation

FightThePower

• Members
  • 23,706 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:32 AM

You obviously insulted the right people. Keep up the good work!

#13 T0mShane

T0mShane

Gluten for punishment

• Members
  • 26,431 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:25 AM

Same person.

Dont let Tom fool you. He's got a creepy obsession with me and starves for attention.

No
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#14 JiF

JiF

President of the Rex Ryan Fan Club

• Members
  • 36,941 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between Heaven and Hell

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:49 AM

No

You're not fooling anyone, Jessica.
Posted Image

#15 GATA

GATA

Gata Go to Mo's ...

• Members
  • 1,182 posts
  • Locationa city near you. :)

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

JiF and T0m pretty much deserve everything that comes their way. I think you should apologize for apologizing.

Posted Image

#16 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 32,233 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:17 AM

what does fowl mean?
"i'll rock forever....or at least until the Jets win the Superbowl" - Chino XL (1995)

#17 peebag

peebag

New Kid On The Block

• Members
  • 1,158 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:18 PM

Is this what you big city people call a circle jerk?

#18 JoeC36

JoeC36

JetNation's Keeper Of The Anals

• Moderators
  • 11,428 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:34 PM

what does fowl mean?

It means bird.

289 Time Post of the Week Loser

#19 T0mShane

T0mShane

Gluten for punishment

• Members
  • 26,431 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:08 PM

Posted Image

Oh, now you trppin'

#20 robertjessica

robertjessica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

IM BACK. Come and find me T0m. I dare you. Once you see who i am you'll turn the other way and run. You dont wanna be near anyone like me. You aint never met a mother effer quite likke. me.

I'll even PM uoui my adress. Or we can meet at a Dairy Queen or place of the ilk. I want it to be a public spactecal when i embarass you.

Bring it on bozo. Ill be here wating for your response

#21 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,135 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:11 AM

Well this is the garbage. Death threats, seriously. Unreal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users