•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

I want to apologize

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#1 robertjessica

robertjessica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:26 PM

To JIF and T0mShane specifically. The other nit I got a little out of control while addressing them. I have always prided myself on being a man that apologizes and admits when he was wrong.

On Monday night while discussing Positive Pete over there on the main oard, I used some fowl language and insulted both JIF and Tom. And while I stand behind everything that I I said, this wasn't the place to do say it. I was having a bad day and I Took it out on the board.

So I am sorry to everyone. I don't want to drag the board down to the level I have been at in recent months.

I also want to thank Crusher, Slats, and Joec36 for not banning me and only giving me a warning. I won't let it happen again guys.

Remember as Vic the Vlogger said the other day. You have to stay positive. Asa lama Lakum.

Edit. . . I stil. Hate both Tom and JIF.

Edited by robertjessica, 12 December 2012 - 11:27 PM.

#2 slats

slats

9 5/8" hands

• Moderators
  • 19,583 posts
  • LocationAcross the Universe

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:31 PM

POPULAR

JiF and T0m pretty much deserve everything that comes their way. I think you should apologize for apologizing.
back in my room
wish you were dead
you bawl like the baby
in Eraserhead

#3 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 23,109 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:54 PM

I prefer it if you would put your apology in VLog form.
 photo c82dba5d-cef7-4044-a308-6f6302c7ad1c.jpg

#4 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,764 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:10 AM

I prefer it if you would put your apology in VLog form.

lol............

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#5 The Crusher

The Crusher

More Please!!!

• Moderators
  • 29,650 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:50 AM

To JIF and T0mShane specifically. The other nit I got a little out of control while addressing them. I have always prided myself on being a man that apologizes and admits when he was wrong.

On Monday night while discussing Positive Pete over there on the main oard, I used some fowl language and insulted both JIF and Tom. And while I stand behind everything that I I said, this wasn't the place to do say it. I was having a bad day and I Took it out on the board.

So I am sorry to everyone. I don't want to drag the board down to the level I have been at in recent months.

I also want to thank Crusher, Slats, and Joec36 for not banning me and only giving me a warning. I won't let it happen again guys.

Remember as Vic the Vlogger said the other day. You have to stay positive. Asa lama Lakum.

Awfully big of you.

PUSSY

#6 T0mShane

T0mShane

When it's over, that's the time I fall in love againlolo

• Members
  • 27,974 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:58 AM

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If it's my attention you're looking for, I can tell you I don't have enough Ritalin. What I do have is a very special set of skills; skills acquired over a very long, wasted career posting on message boards--skills that make me a nightmare for trolls like you. If you stop grouping me in with JiF now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I'll kill you.

Edited by T0mShane, 13 December 2012 - 05:59 AM.

Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#7 The Crusher

The Crusher

More Please!!!

• Moderators
  • 29,650 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:08 AM

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If it's my attention you're looking for, I can tell you I don't have enough Ritalin. What I do have is a very special set of skills; skills acquired over a very long, wasted career posting on message boards--skills that make me a nightmare for trolls like you. If you stop grouping me in with JiF now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I'll kill you.

Network television last night FTW. LOL

#8 JoeC36

JoeC36

JetNation's Keeper Of The Anals

• Moderators
  • 11,854 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:54 AM

Wow lol. The only thing this is missing is, I will not tire. I wil not falter. I will not fail.

289 Time Post of the Week Loser

#9 JiF

JiF

Say yer prayers Varmint!

• Members
  • 38,273 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between Heaven and Hell

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:33 AM

Same person.

Dont let Tom fool you. He's got a creepy obsession with me and starves for attention.
Posted Image

#10 Jetsfan80

Jetsfan80

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 46,700 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:20 AM

Apology not accepted, guy with a secondary girl name.

sheesh, I'm a doosh.

#11 #27TheDominator

#27TheDominator

Forza Rhinos!

• Members
  • 27,784 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:22 AM

Apology not accepted, guy with a secondary girl name.

Kenneth Ellen Parcell?

by Angel crazy with over 3000 post some day 

#12 HessStation

HessStation

FightThePower

• Members
  • 24,044 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:32 AM

You obviously insulted the right people. Keep up the good work!

#13 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 27,974 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:25 AM

Same person.

Dont let Tom fool you. He's got a creepy obsession with me and starves for attention.

No
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#14 JiF

JiF

Say yer prayers Varmint!

• Members
  • 38,273 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between Heaven and Hell

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:49 AM

No

You're not fooling anyone, Jessica.
Posted Image

#15 GATA

GATA

Gata Go to Mo's ...

• Members
  • 1,223 posts
  • Locationa city near you. :)

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

JiF and T0m pretty much deserve everything that comes their way. I think you should apologize for apologizing.

Posted Image

#16 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 33,106 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:17 AM

what does fowl mean?
Blackout, on 16 Oct 2014 - 10:28 PM, said: i HATE saying this but CJ2k is now CJ 0.5K at this point

#17 peebag

peebag

What? Me Worry?

• Members
  • 1,412 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:18 PM

Is this what you big city people call a circle jerk?

#18 JoeC36

JoeC36

JetNation's Keeper Of The Anals

• Moderators
  • 11,854 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:34 PM

what does fowl mean?

It means bird.

289 Time Post of the Week Loser

#19 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 27,974 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:08 PM

Posted Image

Oh, now you trppin'

#20 robertjessica

robertjessica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

IM BACK. Come and find me T0m. I dare you. Once you see who i am you'll turn the other way and run. You dont wanna be near anyone like me. You aint never met a mother effer quite likke. me.

I'll even PM uoui my adress. Or we can meet at a Dairy Queen or place of the ilk. I want it to be a public spactecal when i embarass you.

Bring it on bozo. Ill be here wating for your response

#21 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,764 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:11 AM

Well this is the garbage. Death threats, seriously. Unreal.

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users