****OFFICIAL JETS VS BENGALS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

it has always been overrated imo. never could really finish a game without letting up the tying or go ahead score late. it has always had some major flaw. either couldnt stop the run or rush the passer or something. and now it's being made to look like hot garbage by the bengals. rex is just a coach who hasn't evolved with the game. it's not about a suffocating defense anymore and it will likely never be again. now-a-days you have to have an explosive passing offense. rex is likely done this year after seeing this debacle

The INT notwithstanding Dalton has all day today. 

This dees, deems and does hurricane Sandy commercial makes me want to punch someone in the face. NY's build it back so far has told my entire family and everyone I know to basically go eff themselves sideways. Make work  BS government jobs, that haven't helped anyone.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is not enough IPA, pork or beans to provide a buffer against this half.  The Stone Self Righteous helps medicate at 8.7%, though.  Love Racer 5 -- Bear Republic is a long time favorite brewer for me.  

Yeah, Bear makes great stuff.  Stone is always excellent as well.  I think I'm going to have to crack open a Breakfast Stout that I was hoping to save for a happier occasion.

these back shoulder TDs are getting silly.  If you are covering a guy inside the 10 or the 5 and all he dies is hug the sideline you almost have to turn back into that pass.  I know you cannot do that int he middle of the field because you may give up 80 yards, bt you have to look for this pass.  CBs are being made fools of in the red zone.

The INT notwithstanding Dalton has all day today. 

This dees, deems and does hurricane Sandy commercial makes me want to punch someone in the face. NY's build it back so far has told my entire family and everyone I know to basically go eff themselves sideways. Make work  BS government jobs, that haven't helped anyone.

dalton looks really good out there. we are not a defense that has struggled to get sacks. the bengals offense is just completely outclassing our defense.

games like this are extra frustrating because whenever the defense has a bad game and the other team is going just sling the ball, you know the offense will never be able to keep up. there's just no hope from start to finish. when was the last time the Jets even had a chance in a game like this? 2008?

Can we get somebody's 3rd for Coples, Milliner and Wilson?

i wouldnt get rid of coples or milliner. you have to give milliner more time to see if he really is a bust or not. our offseason should look like this:

best passrushing linebacker we can sign. upgrade the db's as best we can

use most of our draft and cap space and upgrading the offensive skill players and linemen

games like this are extra frustrating because whenever the defense has a bad game and the other team is going just sling the ball, you know the offense will never be able to keep up. there's just no hope from start to finish. when was the last time the Jets even had a chance in a game like this? 2008?

brett favre

Archived