***** Official NY Jets vs Detroit Lions Game Thread *****

JoeC36

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who compared Glennon to Jimmy Graham?

I didnt know the traded Jimmy Graham was suddenly Aaron Rodgers who's the best QB in the game. 

You know what? I'll leave it alone. This is the type of conversation obviously being steered away from the initial point with ridiculous comparisons of Aaron Rodgers. You right Tyler. 

Early thoughts...

Ivory, Powell and Ridley (if healthy) might be enough to keep our QB at 30 pass attempts per game. 

Not worried about the defense.

Am worried about the injuries stacking up.

Want to see more of Fitz, but also a capable veteran.

Petty isn't being asked to make low-percentage throws, he looks alright, good for him (as well as other rookies) to get the 1st pro-game nerves out.

Very concerned with pass protection.

Very content that preseason football isn't being approached as "must-win" games.

Early thoughts...

Ivory, Powell and Ridley (if healthy) might be enough to keep our QB at 30 pass attempts per game.

Not worried about the defense.

Am worried about the injuries stacking up.

Want to see more of Fitz, but also a capable veteran.

Petty isn't being asked to make low-percentage throws, he looks alright, good for him (as well as other rookies) to get the 1st pro-game nerves out.

Very concerned with pass protection.

Very content that preseason football isn't being approached as "must-win" games.

Agree on most if not all. The interior offensive line is a little scary at this point especially depth wise. Dozier Winters Freeman Aboushi, not much productivity there. The injuries are indeed getting annoying. Let's hope Henderson and Amaro are okay and let's get back to work at camp.

3 points is nothing to feel good about

Not at all. You wanted to see something from the 2nd team offense since they played most of the game and they just came up short. Petty is in over his head at the moment. Pray Fitzpatrick doesnt go down before Geno gets back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived