QBs we're linked to...

Integrity28

Please, please, do all the Fitz/Geno arguing in other threads and let this just be a place where we discuss QBs that we get linked to in reports before the trade deadline.

Thanks.

Was told the enquired about the availability of QB Chase Daniel.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chase Daniel is really interesting. Would love to see the jets get a guy like him.  Has never really had a chance to start but has always looked good in preseason / backup duties.  Better than Josh Johnson or Flynn IMO

Agreed.

The league is overdue for an out-of-nowhere story too... and we ******* deserve one.

Please, please, do all the Fitz/Geno arguing in other threads and let this just be a place where we discuss QBs that we get linked to in reports before the trade deadline.

Thanks.

This is the guy I said the Jets should trade for before we signed Fitzpatrick.   Personally, I think the Jets should play the kid QB if Geno can't go or stick with Geno and the kid if Geno can go. 

However, Daniel is entering the final year of his contract. If the Chiefs want to get any value out of him, now is the time. Do they consider trading Daniel? Or do they hang onto him in the hopes that they start to turn this season around and have him as insurance if anything were to happen to Smith?

Midseason quarterback trades are about as rare as it gets but if you a team like the Jets, who are 4-3 and have two quarterbacks injured, do you consider Chase Daniel?

Intriguing times indeed...

at what price are you happy with though?  Based on need I see teams asking for a 4th or 5th rounder.  Is that worth it?

I would give up a 4th or 5th rounder to save our season and acquire a guy that will ultimately be here next year with Petty, when Fitz and Geno may not be.

I would give up a 4th or 5th rounder to save our season and acquire a guy that will ultimately be here next year with Petty, when Fitz and Geno may not be.

I tend to agree.  Unfortunately, I think the Jets are looking for a warm body and are going to let Geno start and let Petty be QB3.  Of course im going to the Jags game this weekend and get to endure Geno.

As hot as this thrilling waste of a thread.

Tomorrow is the trade deadline, the Jets are rumored to be looking to trade for a QB. 

It's the most relevant thread on the page right now if you want to find out who we are inquiring about, and not some crackpot intent on fapping over Geno in every thread.

Try not to get so butthurt over gentle ball busting.

However, Daniel is entering the final year of his contract. If the Chiefs want to get any value out of him, now is the time. Do they consider trading Daniel? Or do they hang onto him in the hopes that they start to turn this season around and have him as insurance if anything were to happen to Smith?

Midseason quarterback trades are about as rare as it gets but if you a team like the Jets, who are 4-3 and have two quarterbacks injured, do you consider Chase Daniel?

Intriguing times indeed...

The Chiefs have 4 QBs on their 53 man roster. I would take any of  the 3 non starters.

Well on the brightside we should get some clarity on this this afternoon or evening.  If a QB is going to be brought in you'd figure they would want to get him in as quick as possible.  As stated though, I think Geno starts and we're just bringing in a backup for the backup. Ugh that sucked to write.

Tomorrow is the trade deadline, the Jets are rumored to be looking to trade for a QB. 

It's the most relevant thread on the page right now if you want to find out who we are inquiring about, and not some crackpot intent on fapping over Geno in every thread.

Try not to get so butthurt over gentle ball busting.

when is the last time a quality QB was traded in the middle of a season? it's all backups/ryan mallet types. 

when is the last time a quality QB was traded in the middle of a season? it's all backups/ryan mallet types. 

That isn't the point. The point is that the Jets are looking at acquiring a QB, and some of us would like to talk about who the prospects are and what we'd be trading away to get them.

If you want to argue about Geno, do it in one of the other 30+ threads you've already begun doing it in.

That isn't the point. The point is that the Jets are looking at acquiring a QB, and some of us would like to talk about who the prospects are and what we'd be trading away to get them.

If you want to argue about Geno, do it in one of the other 30+ threads you've already begun doing it in.

where did I bring up Geno in this thread?

Perhaps, but Alex Smith's contract is guaranteed through the end of the 2016 season.

Yep...I think jets should take a chance on Chase.  Copless is useless and a 4th rd is no big deal. the big concern should be "How good is the Jets Def".  Might be worst defensive showing since Kotite ers

Archived