Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

11 minutes ago, D P R said:

I guess we could just prod the Ape but with Pac as mod and without CTM, we don't really get that full-time, never ending blanket of attention that works so well, so it's not as fun. Has Verb been speed-lynched lately?  

Eh.

I like my vote where it is. 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Verbal will say I'm scum. He does in every game. He only revisits the few times he's been right. I am transparent about RL preoccupation and it affecting my availability to play ever game... too much to ask that anyone vouches for it. Noooooooooo... you'd rather reinforce Verbal's stupidity. 

Teh mafia has become an echo chamber of stupidity. Nobody likes me because I'm the only one with a set big enough to call it as such.

I don't care if nobody likes me.

At some point this game I will undoubtedly swear on my life you're scum because you voted me and it hurt my feelings but as of right now I'll never vote you this game*.

*maybe

49 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

I peaked with my SK win, and it's pretty much been all down hill from there.  That was like the second mafia game we ever played, so... yeah.

Was that the game we got down to end with 3 factions?  I remember being down to final 3 with you when I was a survivor and I got lynched.

If so I'm still bitter.

17 minutes ago, D P R said:

I guess we could just prod the Ape but with Pac as mod and without CTM, we don't really get that full-time, never ending blanket of attention that works so well, so it's not as fun. Has Verb been speed-lynched lately?  

Shut it, pirate boy.

54 minutes ago, D P R said:

we could use a good verbal meltdown its been a while

58 minutes ago, D P R said:

The king of benign observations.

You're more overrated than Darrelle Revis.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, AVM said:

At some point this game I will undoubtedly swear on my life you're scum because you voted me and it hurt my feelings but as of right now I'll never vote you this game*.

*maybe

Was that the game we got down to end with 3 factions?  I remember being down to final 3 with you when I was a survivor and I got lynched.

If so I'm still bitter.

Don't be silly, that particular game I hammered you to a loss for the both of us.  My peak was already a thing of the past by then.

53 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

As a random side note, I retired from mafia a few years ago due to work being too crazy to spend time during the day doing this.  I'm now here for this game while being evaluated for a promotion.  Yeah, I'm sure this is gonna go real well for me all around.

Keep in mind I'm also evaluating your performance for my end of game rewards.  

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Nolder seems a bit hell bent on getting me votes using the old Smash is not talking on day 1 excuse. That got old like 5 games ago.

Why try so hard Nolder ?

No. Five games back you had a couple busy day ones. Yet last game you didn't do much at all day1. Actually last two games. I know this because it was freaking Zander out. Zander? Where the hell is Zander?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Verbal will say I'm scum. He does in every game. He only revisits the few times he's been right. I am transparent about RL preoccupation and it affecting my availability to play ever game... too much to ask that anyone vouches for it. Noooooooooo... you'd rather reinforce Verbal's stupidity. 

Teh mafia has become an echo chamber of stupidity. Nobody likes me because I'm the only one with a set big enough to call it as such.

I don't care if nobody likes me.

We played a fantastic game without you last game.  JC, 80 and I dominated the blockhead brothers. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

I peaked with my SK win, and it's pretty much been all down hill from there.  That was like the second mafia game we ever played, so... yeah.

There have been others after you (Klacko believe it or not) but you were the first and the best.

I don't think I've ever been a SK, if I were I'd make the role my bitch and probably last like 2 nights. 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

There have been others after you (Klacko believe it or not) but you were the first and the best.

I don't think I've ever been a SK, if I were I'd make the role my bitch and probably last like 2 nights. 

Me either.  Matter of fact not sure I have ever been the cop. Other than Doggins crazy cop game were everybody has been a cop.

"What in the fazook is that"?

"I'm sick of people that don't appreciate their blessings".

"Ooo K.  But yeah.  Whatisthat"?

"I'm sick from the disease eating away at me inside".

"10-4".

"Look...  J...  I mean I know we're on the same team but...  you kinda freak me out".

"Pay attention, shorty.  This is nothing more than a conduit meant to give someone their freedom".

"Freedom?  From what"?

"Whatever it is that's haunting them".

"Ahhh" he said incredulously.  "I see".

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Ugh, I can't believe this is already 4 pages. I hate reading. I hate all of you. I'm going to have to sift through pages upon pages on nonsense to try and force this into being a logic game, when we all know it's become more akin to tail-less dogs chasing their own tails. I'll put in all this effing work, and then nobody will listen to me any way. 

Someone ping me when the posts become game specific. 

Hurry up.  I want to follow the Ape this game.  If you're still tree jumping get behind the 80 train.

BTW.  I need a recap of the first 6 pages or so

29 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Hurry up.  I want to follow the Ape this game.  If you're still tree jumping get behind the 80 train.

BTW.  I need a recap of the first 6 pages or so

Listen man, the Ape is a lean, mean scum killing machine... best that you just step aside, and let me bring the pain. 

I don't want to vote 80 though, just in case he's not scum.

11 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Ugh, I can't believe this is already 4 pages. I hate reading. I hate all of you. I'm going to have to sift through pages upon pages on nonsense to try and force this into being a logic game, when we all know it's become more akin to tail-less dogs chasing their own tails. I'll put in all this effing work, and then nobody will listen to me any way. 

Someone ping me when the posts become game specific.