****Official Jets/Ravens Game Thread****

Thor99

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant see them being scared either except for Westerman who clearly shied away from contact on the TD. They just look slow and it looks like the league has finallu caught up with Ryans schemes

Ryan will adapt....that part I am not too worried about (long term). Right now it is an issue though, I agree with that.

How the hell is that not grounding?

Who the hell knows, but at this point I've given up trying to figure out this year's NFL officiating. It's become a complete joke. It seems like just about every game, Jets or otherwise, that has had serious involvement from the officiating crews with really questionable and insanely inconsistent calls.

Ryan will adapt....that part I am not too worried about (long term). Right now it is an issue though, I agree with that.

Long term he is fine. I think the lack of an offseason killed his ability to put in new things and have an inferior skilled group prepared for the season. Hopefully they can turn this around but they are going to be a real bust on the season with this type of play. They have played like a 5 or 6 win team thus far and are lucky to be 2-1.

Archived