Assuming Sanchez is here long term, what is this teams biggest need?

Matt39

A new OC and 52 new players?

Ok, that's silly... probably only like 42 new players. They can keep Sanchez (as required by the thread topic), Brick, Mangold, Holmes, Revis, Wilson, Devito, Wilkerson, and Harris... and hell, might as well keep the main players on ST in McKnight, Folk and Conley, can't really blame them for a damn thing. There might be a few more depth players hiding in there somewhere, maybe give Rex his choice of like 5 other players he's allowed to keep, as long as none of them are named Eric Smith.

Yeah, Keller is awful...

can't block me, and I figured most people would figure out I was getting at 2 TE sets, and most posters realize the jets really miss hartsock. the jets need to upgrade cumberland and mulligan, those 2 should be fighting for the 3rd TE spot

A new OC.

A stadium of their own on Long Island.

A real right tackle, and a good running back under the age of 30.

5 additional years of experience for Sanchez.

Rex to stop game planning for press conferences and to focus on football fundamentals, like his defense not knowing how to tackle.

Adjustments.

A new OC.

The Jets simply need to upgrade the talent level. The team is really slow at the LB position and way undersized at safety. Those are probably the two areas they should focus on. Depending on where the team picks I would strongly consider drafting the replacement for Bart Scott. Its a perfect situation in that the rookie spends a good portion of 2012 behind Scott (similar to Vilma and Harris early in their careers) replaces Scott in 2013 and by the time he is ready to make big money, if he works out, he simply takes Harris' portion of the salary cap since David will be gone by then. I would not however spend a top 10 pick on an ILB. The team does need a pass rusher, but the Jets also cant afford a whiff in the first round and the edge rusher types are difficult to project.

A new OC.

Rex to stop game planning for press conferences and to focus on football fundamentals, like his defense not knowing how to tackle.

Adjustments.

A new OC.

Everything but the stadium in Long Island. That island is a traffic jam, not to mention the LIRR is a joke of a train line.

A new OC.

Adjustments.

A new OC.

Good list, although I would also add "A new OC."

can't block me, and I figured most people would figure out I was getting at 2 TE sets, and most posters realize the jets really miss hartsock. the jets need to upgrade cumberland and mulligan, those 2 should be fighting for the 3rd TE spot

I thought the offense looked better with both Keller and Cumberland in at the same time. Oh well.. Cumberland will hopefully be back at full health next year.

Safety (our safeties are undersized....way undersized and not that fast).

Offensive Line. We need to upgrade to draft OL's from a school that is Div I..not a Umass type school. (Sorry Ducasse).

Wide reciever....We need a deep threat...we have failed to go vertical...

LL

I have my opinion about our team, but i agreed withh some guys here...fast LB's, fast S (like Kerry Rhodes, Troy Polamalu...like those guys) and receives who really catch the balls throwed to them!!! TE's...i desagreed about Keller...he is a great and the moust weapon the Jets have in the offense. If you compare the WR's catchs and the catch of Keller...Keller will win baddly!!! The single back is good...but if we put the McKnight running more in the offense...maybe we will see another running game. Greene and Tomlinson they are good!!! They product a great job running the ball in the field, but the problem are in the play call!!! Running a ball in the inside with that Pats defense...you need to be craise to do that...was awfull!!! Passing game...need to improve better. Secondary...need to be more faster!!! WE HAVE MAYBE THE #1 CORNER IN THE NFL...HIS NAME IS: DARRELE "ISLAND" REVIS!!! Our team is great...but was like a i said in another threat...THE OFFENSE WIN GAMES....!!! You know guys!!! I love to be a Jets Fan!!! A GREAT TEAM!!! I like to choose this team to be my team in the NFL...i thought about that with anothers team...but i choose and i will ever choose the NEW YORK JETS!!! GO JETS GO!!!

Thanks for all attention!!!

Perrone_Jets!!!

sigh ok well,

1. RT

2. S

3. OLB

4. LG

5. (second) TE

I guess. Who knows they suck.

I'm tellin ya, the jets are missing the boat on TE's

I looked it up, and hartsock went to the panthers as their 6'4" 270 lb blocking TE for short yardage and goal line type stuff.

check out the panthers TE's

jeremy shockey

greg olsen

ben hartsock

cumberland and mulligan need to be battling it out for the #3 spot next season

Archived