NY Jets vs Miami Dolphins: Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BG, I didn't like the call either, but the few offensive plays before that have been on the players

Oh, I agree... and I wouldn't be saying anything about Schotty (who I admittedly hate) right now if it weren't for that play, but that is perhaps the single dumbest play I've ever seen. It's third and SHORT, and you call a halfback option with your only receiving option as your QB?? I'm fairly confident Sanchez is a better thrower and LT a better receiver than vice versa.

So again, no real reason Schottenheimer isn't a ******* moron? Just an excuse for why it's ok to run the dumbest play anyone has ever seen? Good to know.

I"m erally not going to defend shotty on the call cause it was bad.....but you have to admit, there is not running game and the QB sucks

Floppy jowls... all talk... can't handle a lick of adversity... I hate "players" coaches.

When the Jets are more interested in shipping players out because they tell the coach the team is doo-doo, rather than shipping out the players and coaches that suck... you should expect this I suppose.

I"m erally not going to defend shotty on the call cause it was bad.....but you have to admit, there is not running game and the QB sucks

True enough, but nothing is going to change the personnel right now, so you've got to play with the hand your dealt, and taking a group of players who are unlikely to succeed and then putting them in a situation where they're just about guaranteed not to is retarded. I'm not going to excuse any of these players, but I just still can't believe I actually saw that play ran.

True enough, but nothing is going to change the personnel right now, so you've got to play with the hand your dealt, and taking a group of players who are unlikely to succeed and then putting them in a situation where they're just about guaranteed not to is retarded. I'm not going to excuse any of these players, but I just still can't believe I actually saw that play ran.

after 6 years, I'm shocked that is the first we have seen of it this year.

Archived