Holy Crap: TO

BornJetsFan1983

T.O. O.K. Guess we havent been on the back page of the DAily News enough for Woody's liking. Enter Tannenbaum...."how about Terrell Owens? Huh? Whaddya think?! Lots of press for Terrell Owens! Gotta love that pickup! Huh? Whaddaya say?"

Woody: "Can he tackle well?"

Tanny: "Tackle? huh? Well I guess but he's actually an offensive player."

Woody: "Hmmm...he's offensive, you say? Like Bill Romonowski?"

Tanny: "Uhhh...sort of. But I don't think you understa..."

Woody: "Have you had Jim Romonowski in for a workout?"

Tanny: "Uh no, actually. He's uh, taking the year off."

Woody: : "what if we cut somebody young and traded a third rounder? Think Don Romonowski would come in?. Lot of Headlines with that fellow."

Tanny: "No...I don't think..."

Woody: "Fine! Just bring in this Tim Owens then. You say he's offensive?"

Tanny: "Yeah, definately. He's definately offensive."

Woody: "ever shot anybody or got caught taking the dope?"

Tanny: "I'm not sure. he's very mouthy, though."

Woody: "Mouthy? I like it! Bring him in. And make sure the press knows he's here during his workouts and leak some extra stuff to that twatter thing and then hire a media guy to stir it up a bit. It's not gunfire, but mouthy is good."

Tanny: "do you want to see some game footage of him?"

Woody: "No. What for? He's famous you said. Isn't that right?"

Tanny: "Ummm...yep. Even had a TV show."

Woody: "Great! hire him and cut that other guy who shot himself. Maybe get them to fight each other first. That's good stuff!"

T.O. O.K. Guess we havent been on the back page of the DAily News enough for Woody's liking. Enter Tannenbaum...."how about Terrell Owens? Huh? Whaddya think?! Lots of press for Terrell Owens! Gotta love that pickup! Huh? Whaddaya say?"

Woody: : "what if we cut somebody young and traded a third rounder? Think Don Romonowski would come in?. Lot of Headlines with that fellow."

Woody: "Mouthy? I like it! Bring him in. And make sure the press knows he's here during his workouts and leak some extra stuff to that twatter thing and then hire a media guy to stir it up a bit. It's not gunfire, but mouthy is good."

Woody: "Great! hire him and cut that other guy who shot himself. Maybe get them to fight each other first. That's good stuff!"

Tanny: Just leave me alone Woody I just run the damn numbers go bother Rex

Rex: Ho HO did you see that guys pec's ? No question hes one of the best WR's in the NFL

Woody: Whats a Pec ?

Tanny: Just leave me alone Woody I just run the damn numbers go bother Rex

Rex: Ho HO did you see that guys pec's ? No question hes one of the best WR's in the NFL

Woody: Whats a Pec ?

Having fun fellas? Guess who aren't right now. Braylon Edwards and Jerricho Cotchery.

Having fun fellas? Guess who aren't right now. Braylon Edwards and Jerricho Cotchery.

I wasnt aware Braylon and Jericho were in this conversation especially since it was just a joke.

JIF I think I would take Moss as well because I dont think hes as mouthy as TO..... heh cant believe I just said that :) . Either way TO is one tough SOB he will bring that for sure but I dont think we will sign either .

JIF I think I would take Moss as well because I dont think hes as mouthy as TO..... heh cant believe I just said that :) . Either way TO is one tough SOB he will bring that for sure but I dont think we will sign either .

Yeah, I think it would be a poor decision. Neither can help us much because of Schottenheimer/Sanchez's inability to use WR's effectively, and we just got rid of another diva (Mason). What kind of message would it send to bring in yet ANOTHER idiot?

I wasnt aware Braylon and Jericho were in this conversation especially since it was just a joke.

I dont think we do, especially after how Mason worked out and the offense finally somewhat putting it together.

But, I wouldnt be upset with either honestly.

CHICAGO (OCTOBER 26, 2011) – The Chicago Rush announced today that the team has extended a contract to six-time NFL Pro Bowl wide receiver Terrell Owens for the 2012 season. The contract will be good for the standard player agreement.

“We feel that this is an ideal time to approach the future NFL Hall of Famer,” said Rush General Manager and President Gene Nudo. “It would be a fantastic honor to add Terrell to our current roster for the 2012 season.”

The 37-year-old receiver tallied 72 receptions for 983 yards and nine touchdowns in the 2010 season with the Cincinnati Bengals. Owens ranks second in NFL Career Receiving Yards with 15,934. Through 15 seasons the veteran has accumulated 156 touchdowns, and he is currently the only NFL player to score two touchdowns against each of the 32 NFL teams.

“Terrell would absolutely complement our current wide receiving corps,” said Rush Head Coach Bob McMillen. “His animation and over-the-top energy would be an excellent addition in the locker room, and the Chicago fans would undoubtedly welcome him here in Chicago.”

In honor of this contract offer the Chicago Rush is offering an $81 Flex Plan to its loyal fans. The plan includes four tickets to a Chicago Rush home game. Additionally, the package includes four Rush hats as well as four Rush Nike Dri-Fit training shirts to ensure Rush fans will never have to work out shirtless again.

lol, i always got the impression woody is liek that behind the scenes like asking ryan and tanny random a$$ questions

Yeah, I think it would be a poor decision. Neither can help us much because of Schottenheimer/Sanchez's inability to use WR's effectively, and we just got rid of another diva (Mason). What kind of message would it send to bring in yet ANOTHER idiot?

Um didnt you see the brilliant game plan shotty did with burress? 3 TDs man, 3!!! I think shotty has it all figured out, he's clever...I mean

Oct 27th 2011

Report: Terrell Owens attempted suicide last month

AUTHOR: Marc A. Greenberg | IN: Jets | COMMENTS: None Yet |

TMZ is reporting that it has acquired a 911 tape of Terrell Owens reportedly having a drug overdose last month.

In 2006, Owens had a similar overdose in what was believed to be a suicide attempt.

In the newest drama of the life of T.O., the 911 tape has a dispatcher asking whether the ingestion of prescription medication was a suicide attempt. In response, a woman on the other line reported, “Yes. I believe so.”

It goes without saying that the latest news will not have a positive effect on Owens landing with an NFL team.

T.O. surely has some issues, but he is a proven game changer, future HOFer, and can go after the long ball to balance the red zone threat with Burress. I would welcome T.O. as a Jet for the remainder of this season on our terms!

He was cutting well in his workout, but he admitted himself that he got fatigued, and you could see it...Guess that's to be expected.

See the workout here:

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2011-10-25/the-to-no-show-nfl-teams-absent-at-terre ll-owens-workout

So far, the workout got him an offer from a Chicago team in the ArenaFL amounting to $400 a week!

BTW, TO's publicist is saying "he absolutely did not attempt suicide or overdose on pills..."

DIME WARS (10-28-11)

http://dimewars.com/Blog/Terrell-Owens-Suicide-Attempt-Was-False-Despite-911-Call.aspx?BlogID=9de364bd-22c9-4d9b-ad6d-1273da4a9cf0

"Terrell insist his assistan,t who told the 911 operator that she believed it was a suicide attempt, was 100% wrong. In fact, Terrell took a sleeping pill and was unresponsive when his assistant arrived. Of course she called 911 but by the time the ambulance arrived T.O was responsive again."

Here's the 9-1-1- call...

Never heard the name T.O. mentioned...

Archived