Philip Rivers heckles

Klecko73isGod

"I'm here with my boss, instead of my friend who is playing you in FF and needs you to choke to make the playoffs. Doodie head"

???

I'm sorry man but the guy volunteered to chaperone a third-grade field trip last Thursday in order to get a pass for tonight. He's earned it.

I have locked up the same seats for us for the Jets-Jags next season though.

Jacksonville Gazette

12/6/11

Man covered in Barbecue Sauce arrested after throwing an anchor at Phillip Rivers:

Joe Broad, a 54 year old anchor salesman from Jacksonville, was arrested after throwing an anchor at Phillip Rivers and screaming that he was "not really good at football". It is unclear how Mr. Broad was able to get the anchor past sercurity and why Rivers was the object of his fury. He's being held on $50 bail...

as of yet no one has come to bail him out.

Jacksonville Gazette

12/6/11

Man covered in Barbecue Sauce arrested after throwing an anchor at Phillip Rivers:

Joe Broad, a 54 year old anchor salesman from Jacksonville, was arrested after throwing an anchor at Phillip Rivers and screaming that he was "not really good at football". It is unclear how Mr. Broad was able to get the anchor past sercurity and why Rivers was the object of his fury. He's being held on $50 bail...

Oh. Snap.

:D

Jacksonville Gazette

12/6/11

Who is Joe Broad?

Jacksonville Gazette

12/6/11

That could never happen.

Joe's only 39.

Jacksonville Gazette

12/6/11

BWAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA,

Archived