Sanchez is AWFUL

KINGDIRK

**** it! They lost and looked terrible doing it! You won! What's with all the bitching? This is exactly what Jet fans wanted! Now they could brag that they know more about footbal than the fools running the team. Because thats what its about in this town. Who the hell wants to have to say, "You know, I was wrong about so and so all year." or " My entire theme for the season has been inaccurate, but my team won!" Yeah right

DONT fool yourselves There are a lot of happy Jet fans ight now, whether they show it or not

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And who's idea was it for him to drop back more then 60 times in one game against one of the best pass Rushes in the nfl? The game was close with 4 min left and we just refused to run the ball.

How many teams have you ever seen run the ball at almost 5 yards a carry and try to throw it over 60 times?

One hidden factor there: I think the penalties really killed them. So, for example, you give it to Greene on first down and he runs for 4 yards to set up a 2nd & 6, right? Good! Now next play, I'm gonna come back to the run once again. But, they get a false start called. So now all of the sudden it's 2nd & 11 instead of 2nd & 6 and you're back in a passing position again. IMO, the O-line penalties were a MAJOR deciding factor in this game.

That's crazy Lancemehl-we're all Jets fans-we want nothing but to see this team win a Super Bowl. They are incompetent-the coaching staff both sides of the ball failed us-nobody is happy. We DEMAND change at OC and OL and safety and better defensive coaching too or we will want Rex and HIS staff gone

I wonder if tannenbaum is gonna show up for work this offseason or are we just gonna go with LT and Plax until they're forty and just grab someone off the practice squad to fill out the WR corp.....and I guess we'll give Keller ONE MORE YEAR to blossom and bring along ducasse. Poor Shonn Greene is wasting away in this group. Might as well free him up to go flourish and hand the job to mcknight. lol BTW did you see that deep pass early to mcknight? not edwards, Joe McKnight. That about sums it up. Most good teams as a guideline have 2 good WRs and a good possession guy for the tough third downs and sh*t. Has Patrick Turner caught anything lately? WHat a let down after two strong building years, to let the air out in year three...........

yET HE SITS cozy in the crowd........wearing flip flops in 30 degree weather, not a care in the world until next year when he has to show back up around draft time to balance out Woody's tax situation. ******* clown fraud

I wonder if tannenbaum is gonna show up for work this offseason or are we just gonna go with LT and Plax until they're forty and just grab someone off the practice squad to fill out the WR corp.....and I guess we'll give Keller ONE MORE YEAR to blossom and bring along ducasse. Poor Shonn Greene is wasting away in this group. Might as well free him up to go flourish and hand the job to mcknight. lol BTW did you see that deep pass early to mcknight? not edwards, Joe McKnight. That about sums it up. Most good teams as a guideline have 2 good WRs and a good possession guy for the tough third downs and sh*t. Has Patrick Turner caught anything lately? WHat a let down after two strong building years, to let the air out in year three...........

yET HE SITS cozy in the crowd........wearing flip flops in 30 degree weather, not a care in the world until next year when he has to show back up around draft time to balance out Woody's tax situation. ******* clown fraud

Tanny is a lousy GM. He set the stage for eventual collapse three years ago when everyone was blowing him for buying over priced FA's and trading away draft picks.

Clearly he was headed toward Peyton Manning-hood before us big mean meanies intervened.

93 QBR in the playoffs, 9TDs 3INTs in the playoffs.....on and on and on smh no. He was headed toward advancing in the playoffs over Peyton Manning, as I recall. No. Because Peyton Manning couldnt win a ******* playoff game for like 8 years. No.Peyton is actually the anti-Sanchez, because he is known to NOT win big games.

I mean, congratulations for winning this small battle, and being correct this week, hats off, but he will continue winning despite the fanbase and you'll most likely spend your next football watching decade trying to find the negatives in your own QB to uphold your beliefs. Not a great position to be in......for a fan in the traditional sense that is. I'm have no idea what the agenda is for most Jet fans tho.

Anyway yeah congrats. I hope we keep this up and Sanchez doesnt happen to improve, work on holding on to the ball, work on getting guys who can catch, maybe get a new OC, that would really suck for you.

59 pass attempts in a close game. 59. thats fifty-nine. thats schottenheimer in a full blown panic. godawful.

This was probBably his WORST game ever!!! But geez, cant someone go up to him with 5 minutes left at the ******* fifty and sai, "JUST DO WHAT YOU DID IN THE BEGINING OF The game when you scored on a drive...that was about 5 minutes!!!!!!!!!!" The ****ng stage was perfectly set. TD extra point. Go home.

93 QBR in the playoffs, 9TDs 3INTs in the playoffs.....on and on and on

74.3 rating, 52 TD, 46 INT in the regular season. Sample size and sample size and sample size.

I mean, congratulations for winning this small battle, and being correct this week, hats off, but he will continue winning despite the fanbase and you'll most likely spend your next football watching decade trying to find the negatives in your own QB to uphold your beliefs. Not a great position to be in......for a fan in the traditional sense that is. I'm have no idea what the agenda is for most Jet fans tho.

Anyway yeah congrats. I hope we keep this up and Sanchez doesnt happen to improve, work on holding on to the ball, work on getting guys who can catch, maybe get a new OC, that would really suck for you.

You've got me there. I would much rather be right than have the team win. Nothing makes me happier than Sanchez failing and the team showing its a$$.

The last player I disliked watching as much as Mark Sanchez was Chad Pennington.

And I think Mark is even more infuriating because he's actually got the tools unlike Chadwick.

Isnt it great to be a Jets fan?

Gfy, you queer bastard.. Sanchez >>>>>> Pennington

I don't know if people understand how bad that Giants secondary is, and Sanchez just made them look like the Steel Curtain. For whatever reason, Schotty put the game in his hands and, as always, the result is an embarrassing loss.

I agree on the Giants secondary being bad but it's not like Sanchez missed badly on a ton of passes. There were a few yes, but do we ever get separation?

Regardless, if Sanchez was a s bad as you are saying ( while you completely overlook how bad the OL became once the Giants knew we were pass happy) and you are the OC at 20-14 with 5 mins to go, do you call the plays that Schotty did?

I agree on the Giants secondary being bad but it's not like Sanchez missed badly on a ton of passes. There were a few yes, but do we ever get separation?

Regardless, if Sanchez was a s bad as you are saying ( while you completely overlook how bad the OL became once the Giants knew we were pass happy) and you are the OC at 20-14 with 5 mins to go, do you call the plays that Schotty did?

Does he ever allow them...he's check down charlie. He doesnt even give the play a chance to develop. He looks totally uncomfortable in the pocket.

Bad bad Football player.

Does he ever allow them...he's check down charlie. He doesnt even give the play a chance to develop. He looks totally uncomfortable in the pocket.

Bad bad Football player.

Well that pocket collapses pretty quickly on a regular basis. I think he has been shell shcoked since the Raven game and in the back of his mind knows his pass protection has fallen way off this year.

I get the fact that you hate Sanchez and you may be correct in that he is not the guy but I still think we need to see him without this OC and with a true #1 WR.

Far be it for me to defend Sanchez, he acted like an idiot out there today. But being a "big game QB" doesn't mean you win the game at the end every time. It means you do it more often than not.

For the record, we have 1 win against a team with a winning record this year. If the Giants win next week. It becomes 0. He also disappeared in the two biggest games of his career. So, yeah, he's not a big game QB. He's Tebow with less Jesus.

For the record, we have 1 win against a team with a winning record this year. If the Giants win next week. It becomes 0. He also disappeared in the two biggest games of his career. So, yeah, he's not a big game QB. He's Tebow with less Jesus.

He "disappeared" in the 2 AFCCGs?

Steelers

20/33 233 yds 2 TDs 0 INTs 101.2 QBR

Colts

17/30 257 yds 2 TDs 1 INT 93.3 QBR

I never post usually just troll to get some news and updates and what have you, but I have to tell you I hate being a jet fan because of our fans. I can recall with great accuracy last year, when mark had a viable deep threat in Braylon,how many times we hit the deep ball. And this year? Yes I rest my case. I'm so sick and tired of jets "fans" crucifying this kid when it's clearly an offensive coaching problem.

Schitty is so flipping bad it makes my eyes bleed to watch his offense being run. Does mark make mistakes? Yes but so does every other nfl qb. This kid has been running for his life all season. He never stood a fair chance this year. He's alot better than anybody gives him credit for and most of these analysts that everyone gets all their solid gold information from don't even watch full games they catch highlights so how can they even fairly judge him. I agree with everything lance has said in this thread. I'm not saying Sanchez is Peyton or drew but, I think the verdict is still out on him 3rd year in and IMO he's way better than flacco, I'd like to see him under a new OC before we dump our qb.

to matt39 of course he wants out!!! ******* kid comes in and delivers us four playoff wins over manning brady rivers and palmer and he ******* gets booooed!! Hell yeah he's out! I dont ******* blame him. and he'll go somewhere and blow up. I will bet my ****ng cock on that!

dumb a$$ ******* fans. I dont know when it happened. I used to be proud to be a jet fan and proud to be a NY'er, now we're a bunch of "smoke outside like lepers", cant talk on a ******* cell phone and drive at the same time because we're not grown enough, cant park anywhere, bunch of pussy a$$ whiners. My God. I dont give a **** about the team anymore. I like watching them suck a$$ because that's what we deserve. I cant wait until the season ticket holding assholes have to go to a game with a ******* bag over their head again. I cant wait until its a toss up between wasting 3 hours on a meaningless december Jets game AGAIN and a nice old school spagetti western or something. Then the genius can sit around and talk about how they should be in charge, like they want.

its no coincidence that the clippers suck every year, why the bengals ALWAYS bark loud and ALWAYS go belly up. There's a reason why Greg Norman and Phil Mickelson are famous for choking. Losing is a disease. Jet fans are rabid. I spent some time in south florida. I hate the ******* dolphins. The fans are assholes. The colors are for girls. They have a gay song a gay mascot, gay players. At the games, if they can get anyone to show up, they sing a gay a$$ fight song when they score.............but they never ******* Boo their QB, not for a bad play, after ******* introductions. lmao kidding me?

----and also down there are many many REAL Jet fans, transplanted from Bitchland, who love and support the team., in the middle of enemy territory where they have pretty much moved in. They curse at them and say they suck after a bad loss, but the next week they are back pumped up even when they are having one of their usual garbage seasons. When the game starts the fans actually cheer and believe they can win. Here the sh*t starts from the coin toss. "Oh they suck! Schotty sucks! What kind of kick of was that? Fire the kcker!........" Its a joke. See in Fla. they arent spoiled with saturated coverage. They dont get to see every game, not close. They usually have to huddle together in a sports bar with a satellite to catch the game. (Of course now thanks to Rex Ryan, who we are now looking to ax, right?, the Jets now actually get many prime time games, but oh boy that was NOT the case in the not-to-distant past, was it?)

They dont have radio assholes ho love to corner the players or coaches into saying something so they can plaster it all over the news and tear them down before the game. Hers an example: Going into a big San Diego game, let's make the focus: Rex Disses Norv! because it aint about the ******* team or even the game. Its about the ******* paper. This is hard to believe I know, but I swear it and it's not just Fl. it's MOST sports towns, in FL they talk POSITIVELY about the fins! I know! The radio hosts are so nausiatingly pro-fish that it sickens the displaced Jet fans into unbridled comtempt for the teal and orange fags AND in the process causes them to GET BEHIND their team to beat them!

It really IS an interesting phenomenon that would blow NYers mind! I mean, the local hosts, for the most part, take the angle of WANTING the team to WIN. ******* nuts. Now, of course, they over do it, with their homo love for their guys but that's why we hate them. Yeah. I'm too far gone now to ever go back but there was a time when SFJets would agree with me here. He'll tell you. There were lots of SF Jet fans on the board and it was a different world. In 1998, we got within game of the SB. There were about 50 of us at this sports bar (sharky's on Universty, sfj) going ******* berzerk! We were crushed, but the residue from even sniffing the SB after what we had gone thru for then 30 years, continued for years, to where we were loving Herm Edwards for years before we started to come around. (sfj, remember Hermanator?) Vinny threw a LOT more picks than sanchez. we loved him.

and btw for the people saying "Oh Sanchez has 46 INTs....PLEASE go to ro football reference and lok at the TD-INT ratio of ANY QB EVER, EVER in their first Three seasons. In fact, spend a little time comparing stats and accomplishments of other QBs in their first 3 years. You will be surprised. Very. lol Foh

May you suffer through many successful moments for this team over the next ten years, and may you be forced, clockwork orange style, to watch every snap Mark Sanchez takes in multiple pro-bowl seasons...with the Buffalo Bills!

pfffft...talking about "come play here, Lebron! You'll love it!" lmao He was like- Yeah, **** you! haha Stay classy Bloomberg-ville.

Archived