Rex Ryan Seriously STOP ALREADY!!!!

Favorite_Toon

He recently stated that Mark Sanchez is best Qb in the league?? Is he on crack? I want his blood and urine tested for drugs!! Now I know hes supposed to be supportive of his Qb..But thats just a butty statement...

I fear that Woody and even Tanny arew getting tired of Rex and his mouth and all the antics that go with him being coach...yes I love that he brought swagger to the team and tried giving us an idenity andget us out of the shadow of the Giants... BUt seriously... Him sticking behind sanchez and refusing to get rid of Brian the mastermind Shottenheimer. is absolutely ridiculous!!! hes pig headed and can never admit when he is wrong!!!

Says hes not interested in peyton manning!! Well thank god he doesnt call the shots!! its not up to him.....

Get rid of Shotty and Rex and Sanchez.... Start from scratch... there are alot of good coaches out there with experience... let Rex go back to being a defensive Co somewhere.... Personally im so sick of this team and all that we as fans have to endure...

I mean when is enough already!! We suffer way more then enjoy this team... I been a fan for 30 years.... and I have suffered over and over and over.... it never gets better... Sanchez and I hate to say this...but he is not good... he telegraphs his passes...his eyes lock in and thats it... the offensive line is to blame too

WAYNE HUNTER SUCKS MOOSE COCK....GET HIM OFF THE TEAM!!!!

SEAN GREEN IS MEDIOCRE AT BEST

SANCHEZ IS AWFUL

KELLER NEEDS A PAIR OF HANDS.. HES MIDDLE OF THE ROAD TOO

SANTONIO IS EXCELLENT WITH A QB THAT CAN HIT HIM

PLAXICO IS FINE FOR A MAN THAT SPENT TWO YEARS IN PRISON

OUR SAFETYS ARE TERRIBLE!!

CROMARTIE OVER PAID AND WASNT WORTH GOING CRAZY ABOUT

REVIS IS STILL BEST CB IN THIS LEAGUE

LINEBACKERS ARE FINE

WE NEED A PASS RUSH!! THAT DOESNT COME FROM OUR LINEBACKERS...OR CORNERS.. WE NEED A DE

He recently stated that Mark Sanchez is best Qb in the league?? Is he on crack? I want his blood and urine tested for drugs!! Now I know hes supposed to be supportive of his Qb..But thats just a butty statement...

I fear that Woody and even Tanny arew getting tired of Rex and his mouth and all the antics that go with him being coach...yes I love that he brought swagger to the team and tried giving us an idenity andget us out of the shadow of the Giants... BUt seriously... Him sticking behind sanchez and refusing to get rid of Brian the mastermind Shottenheimer. is absolutely ridiculous!!! hes pig headed and can never admit when he is wrong!!!

Says hes not interested in peyton manning!! Well thank god he doesnt call the shots!! its not up to him.....

Get rid of Shotty and Rex and Sanchez.... Start from scratch... there are alot of good coaches out there with experience... let Rex go back to being a defensive Co somewhere.... Personally im so sick of this team and all that we as fans have to endure...

I mean when is enough already!! We suffer way more then enjoy this team... I been a fan for 30 years.... and I have suffered over and over and over.... it never gets better... Sanchez and I hate to say this...but he is not good... he telegraphs his passes...his eyes lock in and thats it... the offensive line is to blame too

SANCHEZ IS AWFUL

LINEBACKERS ARE FINE

WE NEED A PASS RUSH!! THAT DOESNT COME FROM OUR LINEBACKERS...OR CORNERS.. WE NEED A DE

who's Sean Green?

SANCHEZ IS AWFUL

LINEBACKERS ARE FINE

He was referring to Peyton Manning.

Rex is not going to make the call on Schotty---Woody is. It is his money. If Woody wants him gone, Rex will shut up and eat it. It is silly for him to be SO exuberant in his defense though. You can avoid ciriticizing people without gushing. It makes people think you are just plain stupid.

And What did I say that wasnt true? typing fast at work and making some mispells and not going back to proof read..Still all in all.. everything I said was on the money... and as for the newbies on this site... you can ask max...I am a jet nation Hall of famer... Back in the day... this board was so much fun... now we have some new guys that just try and rip people...

So let me address some of you..... for the guy that said... Oh where were you two years ago.? well coaches get fired... its not his win loss so mch as to the other crap that comes ot of his mouth.. I loved rex ryan but now his act is getting old...and tired... he made so many guarantees and didnt back up one so now we look like idiots...

Now as for the retards that said.... rex ryan never said mark sanchez was the best qb in the leage.... well in a way he did.... read below

“I’ve said from Day One I thought he was the best quarterback in the National Football League, I even put him over Tom Brady, so of course I recognize Peyton Manning is an unbelievable quarterback,” Ryan said on ESPN 1050 Radio yesterday, in an interview with Stephen A. Smith. “But do I think it’s even a consideration for us? No, I don’t.

SO THINK ABOUT IT.... IF HES SAYING THAT PEYTON MANNING IS THE BEST QB IN THE LEAGUE... AND IF HE WAS AVAILABLE.. HE WOULD PASS ON HIM... THEN I GUESS HE FIGURES WE HAVE A BETTER OPTION ON THE TEAM...... THEN THE BEST QB IN THE LEAGUE... NO?? SO ALL IN ALL HES SAYING... MARK SANCHEZ IS BETTER... CAUSE I NEVER HEARD OF A COACH OR GM WANT A WORSE QB THEN WHATS AVAILIABLE... CAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL?

BTW.... THOSE TWO AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES... IF FAVRE OR MANNING IS OUR QB WE WIN BOTH OF THEM.... I SAY FAVRE BECAUSE THAT YEAR HE HAD AN UNREAL YEAR WITH THE VIKINGS....

And What did I say that wasnt true? typing fast at work and making some mispells and not going back to proof read..Still all in all.. everything I said was on the money... and as for the newbies on this site... you can ask max...I am a jet nation Hall of famer... Back in the day... this board was so much fun... now we have some new guys that just try and rip people...

So let me address some of you..... for the guy that said... Oh where were you two years ago.? well coaches get fired... its not his win loss so mch as to the other crap that comes ot of his mouth.. I loved rex ryan but now his act is getting old...and tired... he made so many guarantees and didnt back up one so now we look like idiots...

Sure. It's irrational to judge a coach based on his winning percentage. Give me a losing coach that holds the right kind of press conferences. LOL

Now as for the retards that said.... rex ryan never said mark sanchez was the best qb in the leage.... well in a way he did.... read below

“I’ve said from Day One I thought he was the best quarterback in the National Football League, I even put him over Tom Brady, so of course I recognize Peyton Manning is an unbelievable quarterback,” Ryan said on ESPN 1050 Radio yesterday, in an interview with Stephen A. Smith. “But do I think it’s even a consideration for us? No, I don’t.

So, he actually didn't say it then.

The NFL is not Madden football. You don't say, "who has the highest overall rating? gimme him, damn the consequences!"

And What did I say that wasnt true? typing fast at work and making some mispells and not going back to proof read..

Sean Green isnt spelled wrong because of fast typing. Its because you refuse to spell his name the way his momma gave it to him. You're a racist.

Still all in all.. everything I said was on the money... and as for the newbies on this site... you can ask max...I am a jet nation Hall of famer... Back in the day... this board was so much fun... now we have some new guys that just try and rip people...

Ah yes... another "It was so much better here in my days" rant. Guess what? It wasnt. People ripped people back then too. People expect you to defend your position. Since you're a Hall of Fame poster (I didnt ask Max, cause I dont care), you should know that when you post something, people might criticize what you say. To me it sounds like youre a typical gas bag that wants to spew his opinion and then scream and yell because people criticize you. This is America. Where you can have an opinion. And Im allowed to have an opinion on your opinion. I get enough of this sh!t out of my politicians, I dont need it out of a JN Hall Of Fame Poster.

Coaches do get fired. Rex has had an awful year. I dont believe Rex is a good Head Coach. Didnt believe it the last 2 years either. I wish Rex was gone too, since he isnt good. BUT, there is no way in HELL Rex is getting fired. No good coach would come here if thats the loyalty that a team has towards its coach. I have never liked his boasting and proclamations, but thats who Rex is. Im not sure why Rex and his big mouth makes you look like an idiot though... You're a fan, not a member of the team.

Now as for the retards that said.... rex ryan never said mark sanchez was the best qb in the leage....

Uh oh... A personal attack. You know, back in the old days Hall of Fame posters didnt make personal attacks against posters. Im not sure if PSMaxJets is going to slap you on the wrist or not... but be careful, calling people retards (since you did use the plural, you are making personal attacks against multiple posters!) is a sure fire way to get your Hall of Fame credentials revoked.

well in a way he did.... read below

SO THINK ABOUT IT.... IF HES SAYING THAT PEYTON MANNING IS THE BEST QB IN THE LEAGUE... AND IF HE WAS AVAILABLE.. HE WOULD PASS ON HIM... THEN I GUESS HE FIGURES WE HAVE A BETTER OPTION ON THE TEAM...... THEN THE BEST QB IN THE LEAGUE... NO?? SO ALL IN ALL HES SAYING... MARK SANCHEZ IS BETTER... CAUSE I NEVER HEARD OF A COACH OR GM WANT A WORSE QB THEN WHATS AVAILIABLE... CAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL?

BTW.... THOSE TWO AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES... IF FAVRE OR MANNING IS OUR QB WE WIN BOTH OF THEM.... I SAY FAVRE BECAUSE THAT YEAR HE HAD AN UNREAL YEAR WITH THE VIKINGS....

So what youre saying is Rex should always tell fans exactly what he's thinking, tell us how much Sanchize sucks. No coach or GM would ever do something like that. Rex is a motivator. He tries to build his players up. I would think someone like you, a Hall of Fame poster who feels that the old days were better because people didnt rip on each other, would know that it would be stupid for Rex to rip on one of his own players.

HE CANT TELL US HE SECRETLY WANTS PEYTON MANNING. MANNING BELONGS TO THE COLTS. IF HE TALKS ABOUT HE WANTS MANNING, THATS TAMPERING! But that doesnt matter to you. What matters to you is some stupid quote during the season. Guess what? Thats not poured in concrete like Jimmy Hoffa there for all eternity. If the Jets have a realistic chance to get Manning, which they wont cause the Colts arent getting rid of him, the jets will look into it.

So in summary, you should know how to spell players names right. Google is one click away.

Rex isnt getting fired even if we both agree he isnt the best head coach.

JN is full of retards... I agree. Just watch the personal attacks.

No one cares who's a Hall of Fame poster.

No one cares who Rex says is a great QB or great whatever. Its all hot air.

Thanks for making me waste work time. This is better than listening to clients bitch.

Coaches do get fired. Rex has had an awful year. I dont believe Rex is a good Head Coach. Didnt believe it the last 2 years either. I wish Rex was gone too, since he isnt good. BUT, there is no way in HELL Rex is getting fired. No good coach would come here if thats the loyalty that a team has towards its coach. I have never liked his boasting and proclamations, but thats who Rex is. Im not sure why Rex and his big mouth makes you look like an idiot though... You're a fan, not a member of the team.

Ok, so for the person that was asking me "who said Rex should be fired?", here's yet ANOTHER guy that says that. We're getting to double digits here. It's preposterous at this point. The only reason Rex "should" be fired is if you want to go ahead and be losers again. Stop projecting the loser mentality on the rest of us who enjoy having a coach that wins.

I like how you say you didn't think Rex was a good coach the last 2 years... are you kidding? So he's a bad coach that came in year 1, drafted an inexperienced QB, implemented a new defensive system and made it to the championship game? Then, he went right ahead and did it all over again in year 2. But in year 3, he's going to wind up 8-8 or 9-7... that's the formula for a "bad" coach? How many "good" coaches are there in the league, then, 3? 4? Or do you base your evaluation of coaches on something other than win/loss record?

Ok, so for the person that was asking me "who said Rex should be fired?", here's yet ANOTHER guy that says that. We're getting to double digits here. It's preposterous at this point. The only reason Rex "should" be fired is if you want to go ahead and be losers again. Stop projecting the loser mentality on the rest of us who enjoy having a coach that wins.

I like how you say you didn't think Rex was a good coach the last 2 years... are you kidding? So he's a bad coach that came in year 1, drafted an inexperienced QB, implemented a new defensive system and made it to the championship game? Then, he went right ahead and did it all over again in year 2. But in year 3, he's going to wind up 8-8 or 9-7... that's the formula for a "bad" coach? How many "good" coaches are there in the league, then, 3? 4? Or do you base your evaluation of coaches on something other than win/loss record?

First, I never said Rex SHOULD be fired. I said I wish he would be since I dont like him as HEAD COACH. Two totally different things. I understand football and know you dont fire a guy just because of one mediocre year after having two very successful years.

A good coach isnt just about wins or losses. Its how he handles the entire operation. Rex does a lousy job running this team. has since day 1. You disagree? Fine. But I dont think he's very good, and this year is showing his flaws. I have zero faith in his ability to lead, and we have only been successful in spite of him.

Archived