Could Chad Henne Follow Sparano to New York?

Aqua4ever04

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bud Adams, dummy. I just told you that. And tell me why Ross is a moron.

Does it matter what anyone personally thinks of Ross? The fact remains, he is purely speculating with zero sources. So like, who cares.

LOL oops I skimmed, thought you were still talking about the dumb espn reporter.

Okay it's time for class you two.

Bud Adams is one of the cheapest owners in all of sports. He gave Fisher very limited rosters and expect him to get championships with those rosters. He also forced Vince Young on Fisher who was adamently against the idea. The truth is that Fisher took some really bad teams to the playoffs.

Give him an owner like Stephen Ross who is willing to dish out whatever resources necessary (see Marshall and Dansby deals) to win, and boom goes the dynamite.

You'll see.

So have you convinced yourself of any of this ridiculous nonsense yet? I can tell you're really trying hard, I'm just not sure if you're stupid enough to fall for your own bullsh*t or not.

Okay it's time for class you two.

Bud Adams is one of the cheapest owners in all of sports. He gave Fisher very limited rosters and expect him to get championships with those rosters. He also forced Vince Young on Fisher who was adamently against the idea. The truth is that Fisher took some really bad teams to the playoffs.

Give him an owner like Stephen Ross who is willing to dish out whatever resources necessary (see Marshall and Dansby deals) to win, and boom goes the dynamite.

You'll see.

Explain the twelve years with four winning seasons prior to Vince Young numbnuts.

Stephen Ross is a moron.

LMFAO - he's not very good at this, is he?

By the way, we're announcing Jeff Fisher today. I hope you enjoyed your magical two years, Jets fans, you're chasing two teams in the division from now on. Tell the Bills hello for us.

BWHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Aquafail4ever!

Rotfl @ Dolphins fan

and

Henne makes sense here. He sucks, but he sucks less than Sanchez, which would be convenient to have in a backup. Campbell would work too...

Having a better backup is ultimately meaningless, unless injured, I don't see Rex pulling his little chihuahua

Bud Adams, dummy. I just told you that.

And tell me why Ross is a moron.

According to reports it looks like Fisher is another who sh1t on the Fins and is taking the Rams job.

This is why Ross is a moron:

the Dolphins and Fisher could not agree on the structure of the organization, league sources said. Fisher was willing to make some compromises, but the Dolphins wanted general manager Jeff Ireland to remain as the No. 1 man in the organization, and ultimately, it helped unseal any potential deal with the Dolphins, according to the sources.

Sanchez is better than both those QB's. They'd be legit back-ups though.

I don't completely disagree. They're starter JAG QBs...retread...whatever you want to call it...SANCHEZ needs to realize that he's better than that and should be better all the time. It's just a push...and there'd be a good backup behind him.

I don't completely disagree. They're starter JAG QBs...retread...whatever you want to call it...SANCHEZ needs to realize that he's better than that and should be better all the time. It's just a push...and there'd be a good backup behind him.

I agree that he needs to know that he doesn't have a 16 game pass like the past 3 seasons.

By the way, we're announcing Jeff Fisher today. I hope you enjoyed your magical two years, Jets fans, you're chasing two teams in the division from now on. Tell the Bills hello for us.

hahahahaha -- how did that announcement work out for you!!!

Good luck starting the head coaching search over. You lost out to the Rams, lol.

The amazing thing about the Fish HC situation is they fired Sparano with three games left, after the team started to play much better, because they wanted to get a head start on their HC search.

Here they are again jilted. And over Ireland. That is funny. He sould have went when Sparano went.

Yes I wouldn’t mind Henne as a back up at all.

Archived