Antonio Cromartie's twitter recruiting

PissdOffJetsFan

@ACromartie: @reggienelson83 man bring your behind to the JETS u can b that guy on the back end with @Esmitty33. Then add me and @revis24 back there. Let's get it done.

@ACromartie: Bring in @OfficialBraylon and @reggienelson83 and bring in another dlineman for depth like @trapj99. We more Vets in our locker room. we can draft a pass rusher

lolol

First of all I googled "group of african kids" to poke fun at Cromartie for the bundle of kids we all know he has. In no way was it meant to be racist but I find it hilarious that the people who most commonly disagree with me and troll me on these forums and constantly post pictures of Retards and and call people stupid would be the ones calling me racist.

Im sorry you guys can't comprehend the fact that this was supposed to be a joke about Cro needing to feed his family and thats why he was recruiting players in order to get the playoff/SB checks. If you think Im racist I really could give a sh*t less because Im far from racist and have no problem what so ever with my post or its meaning. Looking back it was probably a bad choice because I knew exactly who would be attacking it as racist and sure enough they pretty much all showed up with bells on.

Max if you feel this pic needs to be removed I will gladly remove it because I hurt the fellings of posters who routinely make fun at others on these forums and have no problem with doing so.

Also I give to charities that help feed these kids even though Im unemployed and trying to get a business off to a good start. Wonder how much the people pointing fingers in this thread give ? You know because racisits always give to charities of the people they hate.

Nah. Changed my mind. Middle aged white people never express their latent racism on the internet without even realizing it. That post of African children was totally appropriate.

Stupidity at its finest

Thanks for helping me understand how I feel. I never realized I was a racist until now.

I agree with the great Adam Carolla on topics like these when he said "remember when you actually had to DO something racist in order to be considered one?"

How insanely PC/brainwashed have we become when we have otherwise rational adults telling somebody they are racist for posting pictures of small children who are the same color as the person who is JOKINGLY being referred to as their father? It's insane. JMO.

I agree with the great Adam Carolla on topics like these when he said "remember when you actually had to DO something racist in order to be considered one?"

How insanely PC/brainwashed have we become when we have otherwise rational adults telling somebody they are racist for posting pictures of small children who are the same color as the person who is JOKINGLY being referred to as their father? It's insane. JMO.

Almost as insane as agreeing with a moron who says only actions can be racist.

Almost as insane as agreeing with a moron who says only actions can be racist.

Well, thoughts can be racist too, but who really cares if somebody has racist thoughts? I don't care if somebody dislikes me because of my culture, but once they act upon those thoughts it becomes wrong. Assume I like alcohol because I'm Irish, that's fine. Refuse to give me a job because you assume I have a drinking problem, that's wrong/racist/illegal. Things that people think don't tend to hurt my feelings but I realize there's a huge segment of the population that can't wrap their head around the fact that they don't deserve a ribbon just for being who they are and anything other than that, must be a result of hatred or discrimination.

Jesus, is EVERYTHING racist nowadays, or are people just bigger pussies than ever before? (It's option B, by the way).

And, on topic, Reggie Nelson sucks gigantic dicks. Black sized dicks.

Yep.

Archived