Sports radio in S. Fla today? PRICELESS

Jetfan13

They have lost out on Manning, now Flynn, r talking to Alex Smith and r bringing in the same David Garrard that dissed them last season for back surgery instead.They lost on on Eric Winston, a guy who is from Miami and whose brother is on the fins scouting team. They trade Brandon Marshall and set their sites on Manningham only to see him go the the 9er's, the same team that hired a coach they coveted only to be dissed again. Of course Jeff Fisher blew them off also and all the blame falls on owner Ross and GM Ireland for not being able to close deals..new coach Philbin is already being compared to Cam Cameron.The franchise is officially a joke and the fans r the best free entertainment possible. Cheer up Jetfans, it most definitely could be worse.

BTW, Flynn signed with Seattle because he liked the direction the offense was headed..WHAT? Rumor down here is that Ross is not going to allow Philbin to run his offense from GB...gotta love it. Hey, where r all the phag fans now-a-days?

NFLN did a piece on all the mishaps that Dolphags have had since the Marino era ended...and it was awesome.

Thank goodness for the Dolphins, otherwise we'd be the team being documented as the most self-defeating franchise in the NFL.

Thank goodness for the Dolphins, otherwise we'd be the team being documented as the most self-defeating franchise in the NFL.

Doubt it. But whatever. Jets fans seemingly need to have the feeling that they are the worst in the league so have at it.

Doubt it. But whatever. Jets fans seemingly need to have the feeling that they are the worst in the league so have at it.

I never said that. I said "self-defeating". Not worst. There's a difference. Insult reading comprehension insult here.

All I'm saying is that the Jets, for all the blips of life they've shown, have a long-tenured history of shooting themselves in the foot. And while is great to revel in the mess that has become the Dolphins, we aren't far behind then in making heels out of ourselves as a franchise. You know it, I know it.

But lets have a party because the Dolphins didn't get Manning, or Flynn, but still might end up with a QB better than Sanchez!!! !

I never said that. I said "self-defeating". Not worst. There's a difference. Insult reading comprehension insult here.

All I'm saying is that the Jets, for all the blips of life they've shown, have a long-tenured history of shooting themselves in the foot. And while is great to revel in the mess that has become the Dolphins, we aren't far behind then in making heels out of ourselves as a franchise. You know it, I know it.

But lets have a party because the Dolphins didn't get Manning, or Flynn, but still might end up with a QB better than Sanchez!!! !

there's alot of Winners and Losers in free agency articles. The Jets are not listed in either. Interestingly enough the Bengals are listed as losers because they lost alot of players and were only able to get Nelson back. the Jets got Pouha back.

Yeah, I'll never understand that as long as I live.

Yeah, its weird. Especially if you're fans of our age (yours being slightly worse) the 15 years or so has been the most successful since Namath. I mean, since the Parcells era - the Jets are pretty consistent playoff team or at worst contenders. Since 1996, they've only had 3 losing seasons. Yeah, those seasons were 4-6 wins but they typically bounce back from those seasons and make the playoffs.

I'd like to see number of playoff visits in the last 15 years...I'm willing to bet the Jets are in the higher percentages.

Either way moral to the story is, Jets fans are pathetic fans who need to be miserable to be happy.

Yeah, its weird. Especially if you're fans of our age (yours being slightly worse) the 15 years or so has been the most successful since Namath. I mean, since the Parcells era - the Jets are pretty consistent playoff team or at worst contenders. Since 1996, they've only had 3 losing seasons. Yeah, those seasons were 4-6 wins but they typically bounce back from those seasons and make the playoffs.

I'd like to see number of playoff visits in the last 15 years...I'm willing to bet the Jets are in the higher percentages.

Either way moral to the story is, Jets fans are pathetic fans who need to be miserable to be happy.

We're kind of spinning our tires in the mud though. We've been good enough to be relevant, and not bad enough to allow ourselves to get a QB...we still haven't won a division since 2002. A year we won it at 9-7.

We're kind of spinning our tires in the mud though. We've been good enough to be relevant, and not bad enough to allow ourselves to get a QB...we still haven't won a division since 2002. A year we won it at 9-7.

3 AFCC game appearances during that time frame. Its not like we havent had our shots. A division title would be nice, home playoff game, etc...but honestly, who cares? Just get in the dang thing. Its like lotto, got to be in it to win it.

We've also had the unfortunate fate of playing in the same division with one of the greatest to ever play for the last 12 years. A fate only the AFCS knows anything about...which has ended and opened the door for the ******* Texans of all teams.

3 AFCC game appearances during that time frame. Its not like we havent had our shots. A division title would be nice, home playoff game, etc...but honestly, who cares? Just get in the dang thing. Its like lotto, got to be in it to win it.

We've also had the unfortunate fate of playing in the same division with one of the greatest to ever play for the last 12 years. A fate only the AFCS knows anything about...which has ended and opened the door for the ******* Texans of all teams.

We totally blew 2008. We've had our shots, yeah. Bot those 3 title games we lost to better teams.

That's pretty incredible, really. How many other teams can say the same, I wonder. Probably not many.

Some parts true some not. The Dophins appear to have their sites on Tannehill since they hired his college coach. If they wanted Flynn they could have signed him last week. Seattle offered more money, thats all. Manning was a pipe dream. Marshall asked for the trade last month. Some stuff is being blown out of proportion.

Hopefully it doesn't end the same way it has for the Knicks who could never get past Jordan. Those Knick teams with Ewing, Starks, Harper, Johnson, Houston and Oakley were something special and would have beaten most teams, but the damn Bulls!! just too damn good.

That's unfortunately what has been happening with us. Even in 2010 when we went into NE and beat them in the playoffs, it took every single ounce of energy we had to do it so we got smashed the first half of the championship game in Pittsburgh.

SUCKS!!!!!!

I can't wait till Brady retires lol

you still have not figured out JIF uses his own words to discribe others posts ? If you say something bad about a player that automaticly makes him the worst in the history of the NFL if you say something good it automaticly makes him a HOF superstar ..... I thought you knew JIF talk :)

Dont be mad jiffy im just playin

you still have not figured out JIF uses his own words to discribe others posts ? If you say something bad about a player that automaticly makes him the worst in the history of the NFL if you say something good it automaticly makes him a HOF superstar ..... I thought you knew JIF talk :)

Dont be mad jiffy im just playin

Keep my names off your fingers tips unless I'm directly speaking to you. <3

Archived