Tebow will be dealt to Jags or Jets today

RyanBe_Tweetin

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying to wrap my head around this... so would Tebow come in for certain packages or entire drives? I can actually see him being effective in spot duty but given Marks fragile ego I'm not sure how this can work.

Maybe their thinking that he'll be playing every game (wildgator) so that might limit the Tebow chants when Mark whips a gosh darn pass to a flipping DE?

This could be good, or a complete and utter disaster.. no middle ground.

tebow transcends position

he will be all, do all, and fix all that is wrong with the world. specifically the jets

Too soon?

No, you may be onto something. She does have the makings of an evil child. The Jets have gone to crap AND you and I have rekindled our friendship via the Knicks & Linsanity.

Perhaps it is all signs of the impending Apocalypse???

You're kidding, right?

These our uses for our round 2 for the last 10 drafts. They don't draft well in round 2 any better than in round 3. Probably worse, in fact.

Players drafted in round 2:

2010: Vladimir Ducasse

2007: David Harris

2006: Kellen Clemens

2005: Mike Nugent

2005: Justin Miller

2003: Victor Hobson

2002: Jon McGraw

Miller and Harris made the pro bowl as Jets. Nugent just got franchise tagged. not all terrible.

my overall point is I follow every pick of every draft for the last 10 years, most of em suck. and it's not the GM's fault. It's just hard to find good players in the draft. people forget that every draft pick has to beat a veteran out somewhere. And it doesn't happen as much as we think it will, when looking at these players pre-draft.

a 3rd for tebow isn't terrible when we weigh what tebow is vs what a 3rd rd pick usually becomes. To say we shouldn't trade the 3rd because it might turn into Mike Wallace is looking at the exception not the rule. Or we should fire tanny cause he didn't pick Mike Wallace is also wrong. Most of the time picks are just picks. the draft is a crap shoot. tebow is a known commodity.

Trying to wrap my head around this... so would Tebow come in for certain packages or entire drives? I can actually see him being effective in spot duty but given Marks fragile ego I'm not sure how this can work.

Maybe their thinking that he'll be playing every game (wildgator) so that might limit the Tebow chants when Mark whips a gosh darn pass to a flipping DE?

This could be good, or a complete and utter disaster.. no middle ground.

its the ronnie brown role from Miami in 2008.. same situation, crappy QB, how can we take the ball out of his hands as often as possible..

He's going to run and throw, and if it's successful, it's going to get more and more plays just like they did in Miami

must be a bidding war going on... interesting

jaguars are offering 40 virgins and jacksonville's primary export, crystal meth

jets are offering a ranch in new jersey where he can hunt for orange people that smell like garlic and tanning lotion

i believe both teams got the wrong memo

So we could have had DeMeco Ryans for a 3rd round pick. Yea he's coming off a injury but should be ready for the start of the season.

Instead we are going to give up that pick for this sh*t bag??? It also uses the rest of our cap room. Remember Tebow signed a first round contract before there was a schedule for first rounders.

Tanny is a retard.

its the ronnie brown role from Miami in 2008.. same situation, crappy QB, how can we take the ball out of his hands as often as possible..

He's going to run and throw, and if it's successful, it's going to get more and more plays just like they did in Miami

what enables to see the future is such a way

demon

for all his flaws as a thrower, Tim tebow with a full head of steam is really hard to tackle. He's like a young Brandon Jacobs out there. Half of the yards he gets are guys who don't even want to throw themselves in front of the runaway train.

So we could have had DeMeco Ryans for a 3rd round pick. Yea he's coming off a injury but should be ready for the start of the season.

Tanny is a retard.

Demeco post injury is way different than Demeco pre-injury. He might be ready for the season but he probably never going to be the same player.

Yes. The plan, like the man, is glorious.

Demeco post injury is way different than Demeco pre-injury. He might be ready for the season but he probably never going to be the same player.

Yes, but we could have had him. Who cares about roster construction when we could have had another older, hobbled LB?

Crap, his contract is better then I thought, base of $1.942 million in 2012, $2.266 million in 2013 and $2.590 million in 2014.

Now will will trade for him.

God help us.

Pretty sure we can count on this.

I really don't get what will be bad about this deal.

I'll trade for Gabbert. 3rd rounder sounds about right!!!

Wait no. Satan's words not mine.

trade for gabbert and tebow... we'lre stockpiling bad QB's in an attempt to lure Gruden out of the booth

So we can bank on Mark winning comeback player of the year, finish 2nd in MVP voting, and the Jets win the AFCE?

sounds pretty good to me.

So we can bank on Mark winning comeback player of the year, finish 2nd in MVP voting, and the Jets win the AFCE?

sounds pretty good to me.

Only if Brady and another starting QB in division gets hurt and we have a historically weak schedule... Shame he'll miss the probowl, unless he starts his self promoting golly gee look how great campaign i am a little earlier

Miller and Harris made the pro bowl as Jets. Nugent just got franchise tagged. not all terrible.

my overall point is I follow every pick of every draft for the last 10 years, most of em suck. and it's not the GM's fault. It's just hard to find good players in the draft. people forget that every draft pick has to beat a veteran out somewhere. And it doesn't happen as much as we think it will, when looking at these players pre-draft.

a 3rd for tebow isn't terrible when we weigh what tebow is vs what a 3rd rd pick usually becomes. To say we shouldn't trade the 3rd because it might turn into Mike Wallace is looking at the exception not the rule. Or we should fire tanny cause he didn't pick Mike Wallace is also wrong. Most of the time picks are just picks. the draft is a crap shoot. tebow is a known commodity.

Sweet merciful crap.

Archived