2008: NONE

2007: NONE

2006: Anthony "The Boar Hunter" Schlegel and Eric Smith

2005: Sione Pouha

2004: Derrick Strait

2003: B.J. Askew

2002: Chris Baker

2001: Kareem MacKensie

So, maybe we can get rid of the guy making those awful 3rd round picks rather than giving him the the ability to blow more of them?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now lets go get a gosh darn snack?

Seriously ... the ultiumate dirtbag matched with the ultimate prude... We'd almost certainly get on Hard Knocks again

I don't understand how anyone could be against this

To be fair, the Giants did miss the playoffs the last 2 seasons before this, have suffered numerous epic second half collapses in the Coughlin era, and gotten blown out multiple times at home to inferior teams.

Except for 2007, part of 2008, and 2011, the Giants have sucked more than not over the last decade.

You switched to the Giants during Super Bowl week... eat my a$$.

So let me get this straight, we make no effort to address major needs with guys like Eric Winston and Kevin Boss, but Tanny and Co. trip over their dicks and are ready to deal picks for the NFL equivalent of a circus side show -- adding a star geek in an already marginally functional offense. Pure genius.

There's a lot to like about the Packers too. With the NFL Ticket and sirius/xm radio you can really pick any team you like. I was thinking maybe the Texans but I'm a little concerned with them losing some FA's. I probably look really good in green and yellow.

Well there would certainly be something convenient about only having to change one color when switching team fandom.

Yeah the track record has been good (not great) first, pretty awful 2nd, medicore 3rd, good 4th, and awful 5th,

Can you still call it good when in recent history you got a nickle CB and a DE/OLB at 6 that never registered a sack and couldn't get onto the field?

So let me get this straight, we make no effort to address major needs with guys like Eric Winston and Kevin Boss, but Tanny and Co. trip over their dicks and are ready to deal picks for the NFL equivalent of a circus side show -- adding a star geek in an already marginally functional offense. Pure genius.

I swear I don't understand this at all. Just hope these are just rumors.

you guys are ready to jump off a bridge because someone said they read it? Assmop wants the boycott to begin? Tanny is stupid and moronic because Tebow MIGHT come to the Jets? Please people, don't pass judgements on here-say. If they sign Teblow I will be as pissed as the rest of you but I am not gonna get upset on what MAY happen. You guys are sounding just like the Phag fans that you hate.

As far as Manning that was never gonna happen.

Seriously ... the ultiumate dirtbag matched with the ultimate prude... We'd almost certainly get on Hard Knocks again

I don't understand how anyone could be against this

2012 Jets - "Soft Knocks"

Can you imagine seeing Rex shift gears and opt for flippin or dab gammit instead of his normal parlance. Can't wait!

Can you imagine seeing Rex shift gears and opt for flippin or dab gammit instead of his normal parlance. Can't wait!

i have sent tebow to rex ryan, to save rex's soul

here. in heavin, we look down up people like rex. pun intended.

You switched to the Giants during Super Bowl week... eat my a$$.

Now, it actually happened 2 weeks earlier. January 15, the day my daughter was born and the Giants were facing the Packers. I got back from the hospital and started watching the game with my son. It was an epiphany.

he makes good 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th rd picks. So i guess you can't be great at everything.

You're kidding, right?

These our uses for our round 2 for the last 10 drafts. They don't draft well in round 2 any better than in round 3. Probably worse, in fact.

Players drafted in round 2:

2010: Vladimir Ducasse

2007: David Harris

2006: Kellen Clemens

2005: Mike Nugent

2005: Justin Miller

2003: Victor Hobson

2002: Jon McGraw

Round 2 picks traded away:

2011: pick traded away (Cromartie)

2009: pick traded away (Sanchez)

2008: pick used to trade up into round 1 to draft Keller so this was not a 2nd round pick.

2007: pick used to trade down to the bottom of the round (Thomas Jones)

2007: that same late pick then used to trade up higher in round 1 to draft Revis

2004: pick traded away (McCareins)

Now, it actually happened 2 weeks earlier. January 15, the day my daughter was born and the Giants were facing the Packers. I got back from the hospital and started watching the game with my son. It was an epiphany.

So in other words, ever since your daughter was born, Jet life has followed an eerily similar storyline to The Omen.

I predict that evil Triumphs and tebow is converted... Like that episode of Married With Children where Peggy wins a month of free training from some fitness guru

Go pack go, really now hoping Teboner is a Jet, makes split much easier

Trying to wrap my head around this... so would Tebow come in for certain packages or entire drives? I can actually see him being effective in spot duty but given Marks fragile ego I'm not sure how this can work.

Maybe their thinking that he'll be playing every game (wildgator) so that might limit the Tebow chants when Mark whips a gosh darn pass to a flipping DE?

This could be good, or a complete and utter disaster.. no middle ground.

Archived