Tebow will be dealt to Jags or Jets today

RyanBe_Tweetin

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with this, but whose roster spot does he take? But I'd rather they use the 3rd rounder on an all-purpose RB if they want a more effective running game.

I think Tebow would be an asset if he is taught to catch the ball and asked to play some sort of TE / Wildcat hybrid. That being said, you don't use a 3rd round pick to acquire a wildcat gimmick player.

Exactly. A third rounder is too high of a price and like CTM said the Jaguars have a higher 3rd round pick so we'd likely send another pick over as well. Have a bad feeling it's gonna happen too.

In all seriousness. I'm not rubbing it in, ragging, or what have you. But how incredibly stupid can Tannenbaum be?

This move is moronic on so many levels and the fact that the Jets "sources" are saying that fixing the lockerroom is part of the reason further demonstrates how clueless he is.

This is Kotitian.

How many levels?

Kotite would start him, asthe legend goes.

exactly. they trade the pick and turn it into something more valuable than a 89th overall pick or wherever they actually select. Like they are trying to do with Tebow.

No, you were presenting it as though they had nothing to show for the 3rd round for the so you could make the argument that they suck at using 3rd round picks on draftees.

Spotty as the results are for the picks they did make, they're a hell of a lot better at 3rd round drafting than New England. The haven't drafted a really good player in the 3rd round since 1996.

Same thing with the Saints. Of course if you were advising them last year they should traded their 3rd round pick for a gimmick player instead of drafting Jimmy Graham.

3rd rd pick sounds like alot but honestly over the years the 3rd round is where the Jets screw up. Eric Smith for example was a 3rd round pick. as was BJ Askew.

I'd have no problem with Tebow running the wildcat.

I agree 100%. Jets need to get Tebow. He can be a weapon in so many ways that our offense missed when Brad Smith left.

Can we at least wait until the Jets actually make the move to kill them for it?

Why? That will just mean the Jags saved Tannenbaum from his stupidity. It's now well reported they're seriously going after Tebow.

If a guy doesn't get 3rd degree burn from trying to light his farts on fire, doesn't give him the defense that he's a smart guy.

Why? That will just mean the Jags saved Tannenbaum from his stupidity. It's now well reported they're seriously going after Tebow.

If a guy doesn't get 3rd degree burn from trying to light his farts on fire, doesn't give him the defense that he's a smart guy.

What? Did you get dumber on the switch? That's a horrible analogy.

If they took Scott's contract...and the 3rd, I'm game, Wouldn't the Jets essentially free up around 2M in cap if they did?

**** that sh*t, Tebow isn't worth a 7th round pick never mind a third. The closest thing I would find to an acceptable deal would be Tebow and the Bronco's first for Scott and Smith, with the proviso that the Jets immediately turn around and trade Tebow to the Jags.

Jags have a higher third round pick no?

He's not coming here based on that alone, unless we're throwing in a fifth or sixth, which would be awesome.. lol

If someone wanted to stop this I know a poster here that could e-mail Tim a certain profile that he showed me and the sweet one that may send Tebow to Jacks 4real.. LOL

What? Did you get dumber on the switch? That's a horrible analogy.

Perhaps I did get dumber on the switch. That said, it's a perfect analogy. Just because someone saves you from your stupidit doesn't mean you should avoid criticism.

**** that sh*t, Tebow isn't worth a 7th round pick never mind a third. The closest thing I would find to an acceptable deal would be Tebow and the Bronco's first for Scott and Smith, with the proviso that the Jets immediately turn around and trade Tebow to the Jags.

Sorry but I'm starting to just look at the Jets as entertainment instead of a team again, What's the point other than just getting worked up, **** it, the circus needs a new star attraction. I WANT JESUS!!!

Sorry but I'm starting to just look at this team as entertainment instead of a team again, What's the point other than just getting worked up, **** it, the circus needs a new star attraction. I WANT JESUS!!!

Or maybe SMC just had it right all along. I mean, **** the Giants, but rooting for these morons seems to be quite the waste of time. Just to make it fair, we can make some sort of criteria about the new team must suck to a certain extent in order to earn any future success.

Sorry but I'm starting to just look at the Jets as entertainment instead of a team again, What's the point other than just getting worked up, **** it, the circus needs a new star attraction. I WANT JESUS!!!

All caught up now heh? Took you long enough..

Bring on Tebow

If someone wanted to stop this I know a poster here that could e-mail Tim a certain profile that he showed me and the sweet one that may send Tebow to Jacks 4real.. LOL

Rex wants to convert him to dark side by convincing Tebow that schtupping his wife will help his accuracy

Or maybe SMC just had it right all along. I mean, **** the Giants, but rooting for these morons seems to be quite the waste of time. Just to make it fair, we can make some sort of criteria about the new team must suck to a certain extent in order to earn any future success.

To be fair, the Giants did miss the playoffs the last 2 seasons before this, have suffered numerous epic second half collapses in the Coughlin era, and gotten blown out multiple times at home to inferior teams.

Except for 2007, part of 2008, and 2011, the Giants have sucked more than not over the last decade.

There's a lot to like about the Packers too. With the NFL Ticket and sirius/xm radio you can really pick any team you like. I was thinking maybe the Texans but I'm a little concerned with them losing some FA's. I probably look really good in green and yellow.

Archived