Official NHL Playoffs 2012 Thread

CrazyCarl40

That was insane. 6.6 seconds away from facing an elimination game on Wednesday, and about 100 seconds later gamewise they're up 3-2.

Awesome finish, but hopefully this builds momemtum for their powerplay because it has been awful this whole postseason.

My por daughters boyfriend and his friends were crying like babies after that game. LOL I feel no sympathy, I am a Jet fan. Dead in side. LOL

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah being a Jet fan and Met fan has made me immune . I am used to suffering quietly

My por daughters boyfriend and his friends were crying like babies after that game. LOL I feel no sympathy, I am a Jet fan. Dead in side. LOL

Yeah being a Jet fan and Met fan has made me immune . I am used to suffering quietly

I root for the Caps cause their local but honestly I could care ******* less about any team in any sports not called the NY Football Jets. Not sure why. I think I got some fat retard in my genetics from my mothers side.

LOL. That would inoculate you. But from a Caps perspective, that was a stomach punch/brutal loss.

I expected the Devils to win the series, but not so easily. That was impressive. They go from needing 2 OTs in game 7 to winning the next series in 5.

Feels lile 94 all over again.

I'm usually a day late & a dollar short on things, but this takes the cake--I only recently discovered that Brodeur and I were born on the same day, May 6, 1972.

Congrats to the Devils- always will hate the Flyers.

Now Rangers need to close the Caps out tonight. It would be a war of a series Rangers-Devils

Come on now we can not have LA or Phoenix win the Stanley Cup- sacrilege to a real hockey fan base.

Rangers need to really work on their dreadful powerplay.

The whole crashing the net with your stick on the ice befuddles them. This has been an issue all year.

In a regular season game Ovechkin basically pounding Hagelin into an open bench door with the puck nowhere near them is a 5 minute major and a game misconduct.

More rest for the devils ....

audience.gif

This has been a crazy series. Not much of a hockey guy. But my daughter and her boyfriends family are huge fans. He and his Dad have had season tickets since the kid was 7. Tonight they were at the game and three of his friends still showed up here to bring Crusher food and take over my big screen. I dont mind, feed a fatman watch his TV. SCIENCE

The whole crashing the net with your stick on the ice befuddles them. This has been an issue all year.

In a regular season game Ovechkin basically pounding Hagelin into an open bench door with the puck nowhere near them is a 5 minute major and a game misconduct.

These teams have both played as hard as any teams I have seen in any series. Pretty awesome.

This has been a crazy series. Not much of a hockey guy. But my daughter and her boyfriends family are huge fans. He and his Dad have had season tickets since the kid was 7. Tonight they were at the game and three of his friends still showed up here to bring Crusher food and take over my big screen. I dont mind, feed a fatman watch his TV. SCIENCE

You should have gone today, lol atleast you're getting some food. Your daughter will have no voice tomorrow I guarantee it

Hockey is really intense, I love the game. I mean not as much as football Jets own my green heart first but I have something to keep my mind busy...

MLB only starts getting interesting a little later in the season.

You should have gone today, lol atleast you're getting some food. Your daughter will have no voice tomorrow I guarantee it

Hockey is really intense, I love the game. I mean not as much as football Jets own my green heart first but I have something to keep my mind busy...

MLB only starts getting interesting a little later in the season.

Actually I wasn't envited. LOL The kids used my daughters boyfriends tickets and his father went with a friend of his. I dont do DC on weekdays. Happy to eat beer and game food brought to me sitting in my leather recliner enjoying my big boy screen. 10 years ago I would go any chance i got. Not anymore. 5 kids and 45 years taken it outta a hefty brother. LOL

That was probably the Rangers worst performance this post season. They looked like they mailed it in after the Ovechkin goal 90 seconds into the game.

Nobody got to the net last night. A putrid Power Play again. Guys like Stepan and Hagelin disappering, Krieder apparently is still in Tort's dog house stuck on the 4th line. (The only line that played well in my opinion).

So here we go again. The Rangers all in for a game seven. This time I am not so sure they pull it out.

That was probably the Rangers worst performance this post season. They looked like they mailed it in after the Ovechkin goal 90 seconds into the game.

Nobody got to the net last night. A putrid Power Play again. Guys like Stepan and Hagelin disappering, Krieder apparently is still in Tort's dog house stuck on the 4th line. (The only line that played well in my opinion).

So here we go again. The Rangers all in for a game seven. This time I am not so sure they pull it out.

I would say it's a coin flip. I will GURANTEE be a hell of a game to watch.

Dude all I have left on my head is this putrid white fuzz that grows around my ears and looks like the fur on the balls of the Easter Bunny.

As much as my sports teams try to make me bald, it aint happening!

Gray yes, bald no!

Archived