Courtney's Still alive

courtnj18

Oh there is? Then how come almost every other girl on this site has been asked about their boobs/bodies routinely? More often than not in threads long-time posters, you and your mods post in. If there's a line, wouldn't those users know where it is by now?

Regardless, my post was tongue-in-cheek and meant no harm.

How about you show us your boobs before you lose too much more weight?

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh there is? Then how come almost every other girl on this site has been asked about their boobs/bodies routinely? More often than not in threads long-time posters, you and your mods post in. If there's a line, wouldn't those users know where it is by now?

Asking a girl to.show.you her..... well that just isnt cool imo. If it is happening elsewhere apparently it is was missed. Doesnt make it right.

How about you show us your boobs before you lose too much more weight?

Too late, they are gone...

Asking a girl to.show.you her..... well that just isnt cool imo. If it is happening elsewhere apparently it is was missed. Doesnt make it right.

lol

elsewhere = the entire internet which includes JN, daily

Sorry if its not cool, like I said it was meant to be tongue-in-cheek, as it's a pretty widely known interwebz thing. It is no more sexual harassment than the pseud-gay dialogue that many of you fling around here. Just guy-girl instead of guy-guy. 6 to 1, half dozen to another.

tumblr_m10ur8DfIW1qzkwzho1_250.gif

Too late, they are gone...

lol

elsewhere = the entire internet which includes JN, daily

Sorry if its not cool, like I said it was meant to be tongue-in-cheek, as it's a pretty widely known interwebz thing. It is no more sexual harassment than the pseud-gay dialogue that many of you fling around here. Just guy-girl instead of guy-guy. 6 to 1, half dozen to another.

If some of the man on man humor here makes you uncomfortable we can ban TomShane. Just say the word.

Archived