Courtney's Still alive

courtnj18

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would NEVER cross those lines

i certainly would hope not. But we had a poster here, DefenseWinsChampionships, AKA Philly Stacks, AKA TampaBayJetsFan, AKA QueensJetsFan, who wore a Zach Thomas jersey because his "grandmother" gave it too him.

So its not unheard of around these parts

Just to clear up a few misconceptions in this thread, let it be known that JiF only likes fatties, so unless you're willing to put on some serious poundage GATA, he's not the man for you. Also, Chad Pennington sucked for the entirety of his NFL career, during both his time with the Jets and the Phins. Glad to help.

That's like people who bought the Tebow Jerseys... Yea I said it....

I was 19 I didn't really know any better.

Not to worry - I have a Pennington Jersey as well.....in the back of the closet

Somewhere I have a Glenn Foley jersey. Pretty sure I left it behind in the divorce. Last jersey I ever bought. Probably the last time I get married, too. I'm capable of learning lessons.

Hello - have you read the other threads on this website!? Mine's the least of your worries.

That is awesome, the guy blasts you, so you in turn blast THE ENTIRE WEBSITE. You are the rock I tell ya, good thing you aren't protecting Mark's blind side, lol.

Just to clear up a few misconceptions in this thread, let it be known that JiF only likes fatties, so unless you're willing to put on some serious poundage GATA, he's not the man for you. Also, Chad Pennington sucked for the entirety of his NFL career, during both his time with the Jets and the Phins. Glad to help.

Lol I have to lay off the Peanut Butter

\

i thought this was common knowledge by now?

You and I both, but apparently not. (The same could also be said for JiF's love of fatties, mind you).

I believe jif to be same sex orientated, the fatty's were a stepping stone for him to daddy's

100% chance pac is now thinking about how to arrange a hook up without looking too ghey

Not interested in "arranging a hookup" with him thanks.. just interesting to see someone else here from Rochester.

I would however like to arrange a time to meet up with you so I could punch you in the face.

OH LOOK WHO IT IS ANOTHER MEMBER OF THE MENSA CLUB.

I am still alive, p < .05.

But you're not a girl =/

Sexist pig.

Hi Eric!

Hi Tom!

Already seen your t!ts.

Yes, but would you recommend to friends?

I remember when you use to be somebody.

Those were good times.

Archived