So where do we begin with this Bob Kraft video?

Matt39

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the Jets actually win something besides the Preseason Super Bowls we can hear all about them - swagger.

Until then, suck it up.

This thread has nothing to do with the Jets. Please stay on topic - Bob Kraft: big phony who didn't wait until his late wife was cold to jump in the sack with a floozy less than half his age.

The joke was better-worded and more amusing the first time it was told in this thread.

Think of me as a JetNation Executive. I need timely dashboard style updates. I simply can not be bothered reading every post here.

:)

This thread is about Patriot whining.

Get a tissue.

You're the only one whining in this thread. This thread is about the lecherous Bob Kraft, who waited about 10 minutes after burying his wife to snag him some young poon yet milked her death for ridiculous amounts of sympathy that he didn't deserve.

You're the only one whining in this thread. This thread is about the lecherous Bob Kraft, who waited about 10 minutes after burying his wife to snag him some young poon yet milked her death for ridiculous amounts of sympathy that he didn't deserve.

You sound jealous.

Ha! Rex Ryan's foot fettish, wife pimping video is WAY better than this crap.

Nah. This was more entertaining. Everyone knew Rex was a weirdo going in.

Kraft is someone who is loved and revered. And everyone was so happy to gobble up how sad it was with Myra dying and how great a man he was putting her failing health aside so HE could solve the CBA. And now he's doing creepy audition tapes with some skank and sounding like a drunk asshat.

Nothing is more enjoyable than watching someone destroy their reputation.

If Kraft begins kissing and sniffing feet, then I will worry.

Big difference between an honest fetishist and a hypocritical low life. By the way, isn't there somewhere else you need to be? God, I hope so -- your act has gotten very tired.

Big difference between an honest fetishist and a hypocritical low life. By the way, isn't there somewhere else you need to be? God, I hope so -- your act has gotten very tired.

he works at a carnival and posts at Jetnation when his dunk-tank is being moved to another town

Like I said, when Kraft starts posting videos about feet and watching his wife get nailed by strangers, then you can throw rocks from your glass house.

Honest foot fetish! Too funny.

Nothing new here. Rich / old / ugly / powerful guy gettin some because of his cash. Kraft isnt stupid enough to overpay.

My fav is Congessman Dennis Kucinich from Ohio. Check out some pix of him with his wife.

a_560x375.jpg

This ... NOT RIGHT

Archived