Ok, men, let's get fired up! Herm give Jets motivational speech!

Ryno the Jet

I feel like he is one of my ex's when I see him. I loved him with all my heart. I should have listened to my family. He was no good for me, lol.

He was and still is a total dick. I will always view his tenure as a huge missed opportunity. Vinny Testaverde in a WCO and the Cover Who- W T F.

Gotta admit, I love Herm as an analyst. I was ecstatic when we actually acquired draft picks AND got rid of him. BUT, for me, it doesn't get much better than this goofball on ESPN! I especially love it when Herm and Mangini are on together. It's like, wow! The Jets prior two coaches are not even worthy of a job in today's NFL. Gotta love it!

Too bad this whole ESPN hiring former coaches didn't become popular until after Kotite was long gone. Would have been great!

I forget who told me that Herm knew who I was (or who my screen name was) here and used to read the harsh things I wrote about him. That makes me feel good.

Scumbag. Superbowl-ready team and he has to put his style stamp on it instead of just letting the team be what the team is and coach that team. That's what Omar Epps did in Pittsburgh. But hey, it's a genius defensive scheme when 8 of your starters are pro bowlers. Perfect to be paired with an OC who was a career failure whenever he was elevated above position coach, fresh off being fired from his 2nd consecutive job.

The very sight of this cartoon character still makes my skin crawl.

I forget who told me that Herm knew who I was (or who my screen name was) here and used to read the harsh things I wrote about him. That makes me feel good.

Scumbag. Superbowl-ready team and he has to put his style stamp on it instead of just letting the team be what the team is and coach that team. That's what Omar Epps did in Pittsburgh. But hey, it's a genius defensive scheme when 8 of your starters are pro bowlers. Perfect to be paired with an OC who was a career failure whenever he was elevated above position coach, fresh off being fired from his 2nd consecutive job.

You play to win the game

This. The sight of him jumping up and down on the sideline like 12-year old girl at a Justin Bieber mall meet&greet during the Quincy Carter/Ravens game as it slipped away due solely to his incompetence, and the Doug Brien game(wait-we're BACKING UP A YARD IN THE WORST KICKING STADIUM IN NFL HISTORY?) are recurring nightmares. He could've simply allowed Testaverde to keep the same scheme, may be worked Pennington in there over time and tweaked the defense. Instead to show us what a brilliant douchebag he was he had to change everything. Again, his tenure was one huge missed opportunity.

Archived