Why today means nothing...

SenorGato

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- It's one game.

- It was against the Bills.

- RB is a MAJOR issue, definitely. Can't win without a star RB in today's league.

- Sanchez turned the ball over.

- Wildcat doesn't look like it can be relied upon like I heard they said it would need to be.

- I don't think the D had a sack.

- Still don't have a blocking TE.

- Powell didn't show anything that impressed except maybe a catch. Part of the RB issue.

- The Wildcat was also killing momentum, and that's a word I hear is important.

- Hill had a drop or two.

- Holmes cancer is still within Sanchez.

We are really going to bitch about Sanchez today??

Seriously people, if you can't sit back and enjoy today and have some optimism then why bother being a fan? I mean what's the point? This was the first time I can remember in a while where all the sides of the ball showed up.

We are really going to bitch about Sanchez today??

Seriously people, if you can't sit back and enjoy today and have some optimism then why bother being a fan? I mean what's the point? This was the first time I can remember in a while where all the sides of the ball showed up.

Throw it out of bounds, hotshot!

- RB is a MAJOR issue, definitely. Can't win without a star RB in today's league.

tell that to Adrian Peterson, Ladanian Tomlinson, Ray Rice, Stephen Jackson etc.

last years superbowl team had two above average RB's but neither was clearly better than Greene (granted I might take Ahmad over him, just not by a long shot)

year before? GB won without their starting RB

tell that to Adrian Peterson, Ladanian Tomlinson, Ray Rice, Stephen Jackson etc.

last years superbowl team had two above average RB's but neither was clearly better than Greene (granted I might take Ahmad over him, just not by a long shot)

year before? GB won without their starting RB

The entire OP is a joke, but I'll play...

Last year's Super Bowl champs had the league's worst rushing attack.

this game meant ALOT. first of all it was the season opener. second of all it was a division game and a common-opponent game, both of which are important in tie-breakers (say, with NE).

but just in view of the schedule, the first part of the sked is the toughest. if this was one of those games that you should and have to win (meaning, buffalo is bad), mission accomplished. if buffalo actually turns out good, then all the better.

but because we go to Pitt, and then to Miami, then play SF, Houston, Indy and then NE - you have 4 games in there that are either complete toss-ups or games that we will be heavy underdogs: @Pitt, SF, HOU, NE. We will be lucky to win 2 of those 4 games - and that doesn't mean we're a bad team. Those teams are the best in the league.

Therefore, winning the games vs Buffalo, Miami, and Indianapolis are essential to out chances of success in the NFL this year.

the last home opener the Jets kicked this much ass on was against the Seattle Seabags in like 1997...i remember watching that game with my dad because it was Parcells first year with us and my dad was happy as hell and i was too young to know Parcells before the Patriots at that time

the last home opener the Jets kicked this much ass on was against the Seattle Seabags in like 1997...i remember watching that game with my dad because it was Parcells first year with us and my dad was happy as hell and i was too young to know Parcells before the Patriots at that time

I bieve that game was in seattle

These threads are becoming disappointing, used to be a group of knowledgeable Jet fans with interesting things to write. Now its just unfunny people trying to be funny and failing but in the process showing their complete lack of football knowledge. Doing all they can to be mean spirted toward the writers who donate their time and effort to create a site for Jets fans. I get more interesting intelligent threads creeping on my teenage daughters facebook.

These threads are becoming disappointing, used to be a group of knowledgeable Jet fans with interesting things to write. Now its just unfunny people trying to be funny and failing but in the process showing their complete lack of football knowledge. Doing all they can to be mean spirted toward the writers who donate their time and effort to create a site for Jets fans. I get more interesting intelligent threads creeping on my teenage daughters facebook.

Bold: Rotfl, amirite!?!?

Italics: Ooph. Would that explain why her friends don't come over anymore?

- It's one game.

- It was against the Bills.

- Sanchez turned the ball over.

- Wildcat doesn't look like it can be relied upon like I heard they said it would need to be.

- I don't think the D had a sack.

- Still don't have a blocking TE.

- Powell didn't show anything that impressed except maybe a catch. Part of the RB issue.

- The Wildcat was also killing momentum, and that's a word I hear is important.

- Hill had a drop or two.

- Holmes cancer is still within Sanchez.

you know who has most of the same issues ?

You know who no longer has to deal with an idiot for an OC ?

Maybe this will help you get by

This place is the same tired sh*t Ive been reading since 2006.

Archived