NY Jets version of the Black Hole

JOJOTOWNSELL

What if the NY jets had their own version of the Black Hole in Oakland......

What if instead of the "BLACK HOLE" it was called the "GREEN MILE" or something....

What if instead of menacing Mad Max/Darth Vader style black leather outfits we all dressed up as .......wait for it......Clowns from the circus.....just sections upon sections of creepy ass, can't get that out of my head, Joker/Devils advocates inspired green-tinged clowns...would that not be the ultimate eff off to the media? would it be the worst idea in the world? what would your inspiration be?? would you dress up as a happy clown or a creepy clown?? what type of liqour would you keep in your "Squirting flower" on your lapel?? i think this idea has legs....

What if instead of the "BLACK HOLE" it was called the "GREEN MILE" or something....

What if instead of menacing Mad Max/Darth Vader style black leather outfits we all dressed up as .......wait for it......Clowns from the circus.....just sections upon sections of creepy ass, can't get that out of my head, Joker/Devils advocates inspired green-tinged clowns...would that not be the ultimate eff off to the media? would it be the worst idea in the world? what would your inspiration be?? would you dress up as a happy clown or a creepy clown?? what type of liqour would you keep in your "Squirting flower" on your lapel?? i think this idea has legs....

Slightly off topic, but not really off topic, if the NY post had any balls, and a sense of humor their back page on Monday morning should have had the same picture from the clown car back page, but they should have replaced the faces in the car to Serby, Costello, and whoever else writes over there that was all negative, and ish that would have been excellent, and showed the fans that they can admit to being a tad bit over the top on the Jets stuff, and put the whole crap behind them, and start covering the NY Jets like any other football team, and leave all the other crap alone.

Don't they do this at citi field already?

I actually think this would be a great idea and a lot of fun. Only thing lacking is a good name. The green Divot? The chartruese channel? The Hoffa Hojo? The Meadowlands Morasse? Dirty Jersey Junction? The Bunghole of Rutherford?

The act like you can't remember the last time you were there half of the stadium?

I'm not sure how I feel about this but I love your Avatar.

Archived