****The OFFICIAL NY JETS vs. 49ERS GAMEDAY THREAD****

Blackout

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very, very true.

**** it. I hate Sanchez. I want to see Tebow in the game now. I'll take Tebow's low completion percentage and rushing yards all day over Sanchez's low comp percentage and disgusting pouting.

Excuse me,, what rushing yards??? lol Yeah, have fun with Tebow hahaha

Well at least this team is doing everything they can to prove the opinion I had of that trade (and this team) back in March was completely spot on.

If Sanchez loses his job to Tebow, I'm not sure how Tanny can even be employed through the end of the season.

Needs to take Rex with him.

Well at least this team is doing everything they can to prove the opinion I had of that trade (and this team) back in March was completely spot on.

If Sanchez loses his job to Tebow, I'm not sure how Tanny can even be employed through the end of the season.

Aquiring Tebow was the best move for the Jets. It forced the issue on dealing with the reality that Sanchez sucks. Just like the Favre deal helped end the Pennington era.

Tannenbaum OUT.

Sanchez OUT.

Tebow IN.

Make the playoffs with Tebow.

Keep Rex, ship out his insecurity-driven ego.

Keep Tebow, draft a QB and don't play him until 2014. Tebow is the guy next year. I dont' care what happens to Sanchez and Holmes, they are two of my least favorite Jets of all time.

That's true. But, honestly, the defense has only given up 7. That's really not so bad. If we could move the ball at all, a lot of other problems would start to look smaller.

Not moving the ball today has not been on Sanchez. The fumble cost us three but other than that the entire offensiehas been non existent. Throwing on 3rd and 1 from the 50 does not exactly speak to ground and pound or the great Tim Tebow threat. In fact, the Niner's WC has been far better than ours and we supposedly see it every week in practice.

Zero weapons other than the occassional Holmes sighting is tthe issue. Kyle Wilson is lucky a couple of bad throws by Smith his way or we are down 20 as he reaks of being a bust.

Tebow gives you hope. Mark gives you none

No he doesn't. Mark beat the Pats on the road in January. Tebow got spanked by them. Tebow scored 3 points in a must win game vs. the Cheifs' practice squad week 17. No. Tebow does NOT give anybody hope. The opinion to "play Tebow" is not rational. Next.

Not moving the ball today has not been on Sanchez. The fumble cost us three but other than that the entire offensiehas been non existent. Throwing on 3rd and 1 from the 50 does not exactly speak to ground and pound or the great Tim Tebow threat. In fact, the Niner's WC has been far better than ours and we supposedly see it every week in practice.

Zero weapons other than the occassional Holmes sighting is tthe issue. Kyle Wilson is lucky a couple of bad throws by Smith his way or we are down 20 as he reaks of being a bust.

Not moving the ball is always on Sanchez. Not exclusively, and today is far from all his fault. But, another reminder of how he's simply not good enough.

That's all.

Archived