****The OFFICIAL NY JETS vs. 49ERS GAMEDAY THREAD****

Blackout

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the jets getting caught off guard with kaepernick and smith running the ball shows how badly outcoached this team is on a weekly basis

rex tells them all week how great they are and they come out flat like all they have to do is show up to win.

which team is the west coast team today ? which is the home team ?

notice the look on tebows face ? even he is pissed at what is going on

Time for Tim to get in the game. Sanchez is a joke.

The knock on Tebow is what? Oh, he has a low completion percentage that stalls drives and throws some INTs

So, we keep him off the field in favor of Sanchez. Who is a master of throwing pick-6's and has an abysmal completion percentage.

Ironic.

I'll take Tebow for what he'll do with his legs in between throw bad passes please. Sanchez only brings the bad passes part to the offense.

the fan base would have killed them but the correct play call on 3rd and 7 from their 28 is a draw and take the 3 points.

sanchez has this uncanny ability to make bad situations into terrible situations.

The correct play call on 3rd and 7 from their 28 is a draw and take the 3 points BECAUSE sanchez has this uncanny ability to make bad situations into terrible situations.

LOL. Cartoonish.

There was one real drop. If the defense had a shut out going, we'd be tied.

yeah, with both lines dominating, and the defense playing lights out, some decent QB play and the jets are winning.

lol

you can't reason with blind hate

if it makes you feel better, then yes, it's all sanchez' fault, and this is actually a good team

lol

"If Sanchez loses his job to Tebow, then he was never going to be the guy for the Jets anyway."

- Everyone with a brain.

Well at least this team is doing everything they can to prove the opinion I had of that trade (and this team) back in March was completely spot on.

If Sanchez loses his job to Tebow, I'm not sure how Tanny can even be employed through the end of the season.

That's true. But, honestly, the defense has only given up 7. That's really not so bad. If we could move the ball at all, a lot of other problems would start to look smaller.

Very, very true.

**** it. I hate Sanchez. I want to see Tebow in the game now. I'll take Tebow's low completion percentage and rushing yards all day over Sanchez's low comp percentage and disgusting pouting.

There is NO facet of this ****in team that doesn't suck ass.

Where are the THREE top picks we blew on DL? Everytime Coples plays he makes a play! Why are we throwing all of our picks at the DL and STILL starting the lunchpail gang from three years ago???!!!

Why do we put our entire "ground and pound" in the hands of ONE guy, Shonn Greene? It's obvious that the Tebow move was motivated by something other than football, because they clearly have NO plan for him. All they're doing is disrupting the already disgustingly out-of-sync offense!!

Schilens is a bum. Holmes is on the verge of quitting, you can see it.

Nice ****ing play design to have Tebow lob a ball to a defenseless WR with his back turned smack in the middle of their D....waiting to get smashed.......ON 3rd and 1!!! This CS is becoming a joke right in front of our eyes.

And can the Defense ever hold a team on the last big drive of a half/game??? Ever?

And last but not least.......Sanchez has finally entered Rick Rhoden, AJ Burnett, Randy Johnson territory. He'll rejuvenate his career in Miami, no doubt!!!

This team is pathetic!

**** I reserve the right to alter my position based on the second half of this game.

There is no defending Ryan any more. I give up. Doesn't matter who the QB is nor who the OC is by design he's okay with having a sh*tty offense as long as his beloved defense is doing what ever the frick it is it's supposed to do. Be last in 3rd down efficiency perhaps? You have to score points to win. Ryan, like his sh*thead dad, doesn't get it. We are doomed.

yeah, with both lines dominating, and the defense playing lights out, some decent QB play and the jets are winning.

lol

you can't reason with blind hate

if it makes you feel better, then yes, it's all sanchez' fault, and this is actually a good team

lol

Never made either of those strawman arguments you just threw out there.

Your game's as weak as Sanchez's.

Very, very true.

**** it. I hate Sanchez. I want to see Tebow in the game now. I'll take Tebow's low completion percentage and rushing yards all day over Sanchez's low comp percentage and disgusting pouting.

They need to go with whoever they think will cost them more games. Need that high pick in order to go after a real QB when you send both of these sh*t heads packing.

Archived