I am interviewing Nick Mangold on Tuesday

Maxman

my son is a huge hulk fan. one day he asked me who the strongest man in the world is. I told him nick mangold.

I'll be your best friend forever if you ask nick mangold;

"so who would win in a fight, you or the hulk ?"

my son is a huge hulk fan. one day he asked me who the strongest man in the world is. I told him nick mangold.

I'll be your best friend forever if you ask nick mangold;

"so who would win in a fight, you or the hulk ?"

I am doing okay BFF wise. I am open to other bribes though, lol.

Ask him how does it feel, as the Jets are in 1st place heading into Week 4 and the season ticket holders sold out and made it sound like a home game for the 49ers AFTER Sexy Rexy begged the fans to show up and support the team...

Ask him what its like to be tied for 1st place after week 4 and the media is questioning whether or not we should blow up the team...

Ask him what is his comfort food is after an asskicking.

Ask him if someone with 20,000 posts on a Jets message board should seek counseling.

I am going to NY and will interview Nick. It is going to be done via Twitter. http://twitter.com/JetNation

Any questions that you want to see asked? (I know there will be 800 jokes, but any serious questions are appreciated).

1. Ask him: what was the greatest prank he ever played on a teammate?

2. Ask him: why has the running game declined over the past few years? Does the team miss Tony Richardson?

When they watch the game tapes what is main reason for the struggles? Is it scheme, mental errors, or just getting beat?

Is Sanchez missing open wr's or are the wr's just covered and he has nowhere to throw?

Who is the leader on the offense - on the practice field, meetings, or gamedays?

I realize Mark is the started but does the team believe they would have a chance to win with Tebow at QB?

We've seen more of Ducasse the last few weeks, what does he need to improve on to be a serviceable NFL player?

Has either Sparano or Schottenheimer put Sanchez game tape to Benny Hill music in a meeting?

How is this year's offensive playbook different from last year? Did any players have difficulties learning the X's and O's?

If you were given morphing powers, what animal would you choose as your battle morph?

Will "At the Mountain of Madness" ever get made?

How high class are your hookers usually?

Mrs Kalil, Lisa Ann, or Sarah Palin? Gianna Michaels or Carmella Bing?

Your girlfriend's hot sister just turned 18 - What does this mean for your relationship going forward?

Has Rex Ryan made any adjustments to the new practice rules? List the excuses you guys have made up for why this might affect a team.

What's the difference between the scab refs and the regular ones?

Who do you think the Jets will use the #2 pick on?

Ask him why the Oline sucks and the interior cant get a push.

The OL has been doing a great job in pass protection but the YPC are 30th in the league. I wonder how much of that is on the OL and how much of it is on the backs. If other teams don't fear the pass they will stack up the run.

Archived